The cops should just stop the stoners and lecture them, while in a stoned condition the druggies won't even notice that everything they have of value is being lifted.

Liberal faggots hate the police, yet they worship the liberal faggot politicians who write the laws that give the cops probable cause to pull over/detain/search black people.

Get a grip dude...I can only speak for this liberal, myself, cops are pigs with no purpose but to bully and intimidate along with being highway robbers along with judges....Carry on..

The cops should just stop the stoners and lecture them, while in a stoned condition the druggies won't even notice that everything they have of value is being lifted.

It's obvious that you have never smoked marijuana. Sorry, but people tend to notice MORE when they are stoned, not less. Colors are enhanced, food tastes better and tactile sensations are increased.

Pot is a mild sedative and keeps people from getting “angry”

My doctor recommends that I smoke it when I get depressed.

Have you ever smoked it?
"Mild" sedative? Last time I smoked, which was about twenty years ago, I was stoned on my ass for hours after a couple of hits. It sure does keep you from getting angry--or anything else except vegetatively staring at the wall.
I don't care if people smoke it, but don't pretend it's like melatonin or something.

My son has used it to help him sleep. He claims it works wonders.

Why? I agree, stoned driving is bad, but are you saying they should all have their driver's licenses revoked if they smoke a joint?

Sure. It's called Driving Under the Influence, popularly known as DUI. Not only bad, but already illegal. Vehicular homicide if you kill someone on the road while under the influence of marijuana.

Have you ever smoked it?

Second-hand pot smoke makes me feel a strong blood lust: I just want to murder or torture to death every user, dealer, importer, smuggler, and grower of it in the entire country.

Have you ever smoked it?
"Mild" sedative? Last time I smoked, which was about twenty years ago, I was stoned on my ass for hours after a couple of hits. It sure does keep you from getting angry--or anything else except vegetatively staring at the wall.
I don't care if people smoke it, but don't pretend it's like melatonin or something.

Actually, there are many different strains, and they all have different types of highs. A pure Sativa will give you an energized high and make you want to do things like walk the dog or go to the park. No couch lock at all. A decent hybrid (combination between Sativa and Indica) will combine some of the qualities of both plants, and a pure Indica will put you to sleep. It's why they call Indica "in da couch".

And then, there are the new CBD strains that they are developing. I came across one a while back that was high in CBDs, but low in THC. It was kind of a strange high, because you got the full dose of pain relief and felt really good (even joint and muscle pain), but there was no real head buzz associated with it. If anyone is looking for pain relief without much of a mental fog, smoke one with a high CBD content.

Joe Kennedy III explains why he’s one of the few Democrats not so hot about pot

Over the past decade, Massachusetts has been one of the states at the forefront of the pro-marijuana movement. But one of the state’s rising political stars is not on board.

“This one is a tough one for me, because my views do not exactly line up with my own state, and it’s something that I’m struggling with,” Rep. Joe Kennedy III said in a podcast interview this week with Vox.com’s Ezra Klein.

Even as he has seen his national profile continue to rise, the 37-year-old Democratic congressman has taken heat from the left over his opposition to marijuana legalization (including for medical purposes), which has become increasingly popular both within his party and across the country. After he was tagged to deliver his party’s response to President Donald Trump’s State of the Union address in January, pro-marijuana outlets scoured Kennedy’s voting history in the House and found that he was among the few Democratic representatives who consistently voted against even mildly pro-marijuana bills — even measures that many Republicans supported.

The National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML) gives Kennedy a D grade, which is tied for the lowest grade among the groups’ scorecard for Massachusetts’ all-Democrat congressional delegation.

“I don’t think marijuana should be legalized,” Kennedy flatly told Boston magazine in 2016, two months before the Massachusetts voters approved a referendum to do just that.

Nine states and the District of Columbia have now moved to legalize recreational marijuana. As Massachusetts nears the full enactment of its voter-approved law, Kennedy says it’s his job to “take a deep breath” — though not necessarily inhale.

“We just gotta be thoughtful about this,” he told Klein. “It’s not something where I wanna get in a position where you kind of rush through, because clearly public opinion is on one side of this and moving pretty hard in one direction.”

Kennedy spokeswoman Emily Kaufman says the congressman thinks the finalized regulations for Massachusetts’ legal marijuana market, which were released this week by the state’s Cannabis Control Commission, are “a step in the right direction” — though he still has some worries.

“He still has public health and safety concerns regarding issues like driving under the influence and adolescent access, which he hopes the state will prioritize as it moves closer to implementation,” Kaufman said.

In his interview with Klein, the congressman cited some of the unintended consequences of decriminalizing and legalizing the drug. Recalling his days working as a state prosecutor when Massachusetts voted in 2008 to decriminalize marijuana, Kennedy said the decision affected the ability of police officers to search and seize other illegal items, such as guns, from vehicles.

“If you smelled [marijuana] in a car, you could search a car,” Kennedy said. “When it became decriminalized, you couldn’t do that.”...

So basically Democrats have nothing to offer but higher taxes, black supremacy, and, if Joe Kennedy gets his way, more searches and seizures via anti-marijuana laws.

Liberal faggots hate the police, yet they worship the liberal faggot politicians who write the laws that give the cops probable cause to pull over/detain/search black people.

Not to worry...haven’t you heard...it’s only doctors, lawyers and positive contributors among society whom are stoners these days. Just ask a LibTard.

In CO, I have talked to many veterans who when they came back from the wars, the VA had them on 10 to 15 pills/day. When CO legalized it for recreational purposes, a lot of veterans decided to see if marijuana helped with their PTSD and other problems. Most of them that I talked to were able to get down to just 1 or 2 pills/day, and some were able to wean themselves off completely.

They told me that one of the biggest benefits of doing that was that they no longer had the nasty side effects from the prescription medication, because marijuana has no lasting physical side effects.

A whole other topic...PTSD is made up, fabricated bullshit.
The impact a drug has on a mental patient is mostly due to patient perception. Nothing more.

I have seen it in numerous people I have been in close contact with, including my own son. Why don't you just STFU?

Joe Kennedy III explains why he’s one of the few Democrats not so hot about pot

Over the past decade, Massachusetts has been one of the states at the forefront of the pro-marijuana movement. But one of the state’s rising political stars is not on board.

“This one is a tough one for me, because my views do not exactly line up with my own state, and it’s something that I’m struggling with,” Rep. Joe Kennedy III said in a podcast interview this week with Vox.com’s Ezra Klein.

Even as he has seen his national profile continue to rise, the 37-year-old Democratic congressman has taken heat from the left over his opposition to marijuana legalization (including for medical purposes), which has become increasingly popular both within his party and across the country. After he was tagged to deliver his party’s response to President Donald Trump’s State of the Union address in January, pro-marijuana outlets scoured Kennedy’s voting history in the House and found that he was among the few Democratic representatives who consistently voted against even mildly pro-marijuana bills — even measures that many Republicans supported.

The National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML) gives Kennedy a D grade, which is tied for the lowest grade among the groups’ scorecard for Massachusetts’ all-Democrat congressional delegation.

“I don’t think marijuana should be legalized,” Kennedy flatly told Boston magazine in 2016, two months before the Massachusetts voters approved a referendum to do just that.

Nine states and the District of Columbia have now moved to legalize recreational marijuana. As Massachusetts nears the full enactment of its voter-approved law, Kennedy says it’s his job to “take a deep breath” — though not necessarily inhale.

“We just gotta be thoughtful about this,” he told Klein. “It’s not something where I wanna get in a position where you kind of rush through, because clearly public opinion is on one side of this and moving pretty hard in one direction.”

Kennedy spokeswoman Emily Kaufman says the congressman thinks the finalized regulations for Massachusetts’ legal marijuana market, which were released this week by the state’s Cannabis Control Commission, are “a step in the right direction” — though he still has some worries.

“He still has public health and safety concerns regarding issues like driving under the influence and adolescent access, which he hopes the state will prioritize as it moves closer to implementation,” Kaufman said.

In his interview with Klein, the congressman cited some of the unintended consequences of decriminalizing and legalizing the drug. Recalling his days working as a state prosecutor when Massachusetts voted in 2008 to decriminalize marijuana, Kennedy said the decision affected the ability of police officers to search and seize other illegal items, such as guns, from vehicles.

“If you smelled [marijuana] in a car, you could search a car,” Kennedy said. “When it became decriminalized, you couldn’t do that.”...

So basically Democrats have nothing to offer but higher taxes, black supremacy, and, if Joe Kennedy gets his way, more searches and seizures via anti-marijuana laws.

Not to worry...haven’t you heard...it’s only doctors, lawyers and positive contributors among society whom are stoners these days. Just ask a LibTard.

In CO, I have talked to many veterans who when they came back from the wars, the VA had them on 10 to 15 pills/day. When CO legalized it for recreational purposes, a lot of veterans decided to see if marijuana helped with their PTSD and other problems. Most of them that I talked to were able to get down to just 1 or 2 pills/day, and some were able to wean themselves off completely.

They told me that one of the biggest benefits of doing that was that they no longer had the nasty side effects from the prescription medication, because marijuana has no lasting physical side effects.

A whole other topic...PTSD is made up, fabricated bullshit.
The impact a drug has on a mental patient is mostly due to patient perception. Nothing more.

Really? PTSD is made up? Tell that to all the veterans who served in a war zone who came back messed up.

How many years did you serve? Me? I did a full 20 year career and was in 4 different war zones.

Awesome...you’re a total badass, I’m sure.
Police officers work in “war zones” their entire careers...how many are diagnosed with PTSD?
Face it bud...PTSD picked up speed and became almost glamorous...every doctor in America couldn’t wait for an ex soldier to simply say...”Hey Doc, I’m depressed” so they could slap them with the diagnosis.
Look, I’m all for taking better care of our Vets but not on some fairytale, pussy bullshit....this PTSD shit has gotten way out of hand, every fuckin soldier that put four years in claims that shit now days.

So tell us about your experiences. Oh, wait! You don't have any, so you are talking out of your ass!

Actually, there are many different strains, and they all have different types of highs.

You're an idiot. Same cheap grass. Cut with different designer drugs. You're smoking hay grass infused with "spice." Fool.

It is patently obvious to even the most casual observer that you know zip point squat about marijuana. It's also apparent that you have never been into a 420 store or talked to a budtender either.

When I first started smoking after I retired, I thought there were only 2 kinds of marijuana, hydroponic grown and Mexican brick, or "ditch weed", meaning either you smoked a bowl or two to get an effect with ditch weed, or 1/2 a bowl of the hydroponic stuff.

When CO legalized it, I found out about the different strains, and the different effects they have. And, if you knew anything about CO's marijuana laws, you would also know that they go through a very stringent process to certify it as safe for consumption. No. Additives are not put in the marijuana.

If you are talking about the synthetics, nope, I don't smoke them. Tried some once when it first came out, but it gave me a headache and tasted really strange, so I decided to stick with the real stuff and leave the synthetics alone.

Have you ever smoked it?

Actually, there are many different strains, and they all have different types of highs. A pure Sativa will give you an energized high and make you want to do things like walk the dog or go to the park. No couch lock at all. A decent hybrid (combination between Sativa and Indica) will combine some of the qualities of both plants, and a pure Indica will put you to sleep. It's why they call Indica "in da couch".

And then, there are the new CBD strains that they are developing. I came across one a while back that was high in CBDs, but low in THC. It was kind of a strange high, because you got the full dose of pain relief and felt really good (even joint and muscle pain), but there was no real head buzz associated with it. If anyone is looking for pain relief without much of a mental fog, smoke one with a high CBD content.

I'm sorry. I am not a pothead like you. Have a nice day! :D

Have you ever smoked it?

Compared to the pills the VA gave me it sure does and it helps with muscle cramps and spasms but it doesn't with woodies. I can't get rid of them.....

Well, at least he's struggling. He's one of the 'young stars' I can see as being ready, 2024 or '28. But I am diametrically opposed to him (and Sessions) on weed.

Have you ever smoked it?

Compared to the pills the VA gave me it sure does and it helps with muscle cramps and spasms but it doesn't with woodies. I can't get rid of them.....

Judging by your sig line, dropping trou might be why you keep getting them!

Forum List

Back