Bad Cop, No Donut

What kind of pussy throws a 4 year old against a wall???? And what sort of coward would promote that pussy???? And what type of chickenshit judge would not send that pussy to prison???? FTP and fuck the just-us system too!!!

Cop Admits to Throwing 4yo Child Against the Wall, Causing Serious Injury, Gets Slap on the Wrist
Matt Agorist December 27, 2016

Farmington, MO — In February of 2015, Leadwood Police Officer Jay R. Bellis, 38, picked up a 4-year-old child and smashed him into a wall causing him to crack his head on a kitchen cabinet. Only because a 3-year-old child witnessed the incident and reported it, did his fellow cops ever find out. Once they questioned him about the abuse, Bellis admitted to it and was charged with felony child abuse.

Last week, Bellis was sentenced for admitting to the abuse. However, likely due to the fact that he was a police officer, he will not be required to serve his 7-year sentence — nor the 1-year minimum required for the Class C felony, to which he admitted.

In October, Bellis pleaded guilty to endangering the welfare of a child in the first degree, a Class C felony. Circuit Court Judge Wendy Horn then sentenced him to serve seven years in the Missouri State Department of Corrections. However, Horn then suspended execution of the sentence and placed Bellis on probation for five years.

Instead of the seven years he should be serving in prison for beating up a small child, Bellis was ordered to serve what is known as ‘Shock Time’ in the St. Francois County Jail and complete anger management.

Read more at Cop Admits to Throwing 4yo Child Against the Wall, Causing Serious Injury, Gets Slap on the Wrist

When donut gobblers aren't busy beating their own wives, they come out of the woodwork like cockroaches to beat yours.
Includes video of sadistic beating of a woman.

VIDEO: Innocent Mother Beaten by Cops in Front of Her Children for Reporting Cop’s Rude Behavior

Carlsbad, CA — A shocking video captured the brutal beating of a mother in front of her two children after she merely asked an officer a question.

Cindy Hahn and her children were on their way home when they stopped to use the restroom. During their stop, Hahn asked a Carlsbad police officer a question.

According to Hahn, the officer responded by telling her to mind her own business. Shocked that the officer would address her in such a manner, Hahn called the department to complain. Minutes later, the cop who she reported for being rude pulls her over.

Read more at VIDEO: Innocent Mother Beaten by Cops in Front of Her Children for Reporting Cop's Rude Behavior

What kind of pussy throws a 4 year old against a wall???? And what sort of coward would promote that pussy???? And what type of chickenshit judge would not send that pussy to prison???? FTP and fuck the just-us system too!!!

Cop Admits to Throwing 4yo Child Against the Wall, Causing Serious Injury, Gets Slap on the Wrist

Farmington, MO — In February of 2015, Leadwood Police Officer Jay R. Bellis, 38, picked up a 4-year-old child and smashed him into a wall causing him to crack his head on a kitchen cabinet. Only because a 3-year-old child witnessed the incident and reported it, did his fellow cops ever find out. Once they questioned him about the abuse, Bellis admitted to it and was charged with felony child abuse.

Last week, Bellis was sentenced for admitting to the abuse. However, likely due to the fact that he was a police officer, he will not be required to serve his 7-year sentence — nor the 1-year minimum required for the Class C felony, to which he admitted.

In October, Bellis pleaded guilty to endangering the welfare of a child in the first degree, a Class C felony. Circuit Court Judge Wendy Horn then sentenced him to serve seven years in the Missouri State Department of Corrections. However, Horn then suspended execution of the sentence and placed Bellis on probation for five years.

Instead of the seven years he should be serving in prison for beating up a small child, Bellis was ordered to serve what is known as ‘Shock Time’ in the St. Francois County Jail and complete anger management.

Read more at Cop Admits to Throwing 4yo Child Against the Wall, Causing Serious Injury, Gets Slap on the Wrist
What's their source?

What's their source?

Take your pick:

Leadwood Police Officer Jay R. Bellis - Google Search

What's their source?

Try this one also:
Case.net: Name Search, Judgment Index

What's their source?

Try this one also:
Case.net: Name Search, Judgment Index

After going tru a half dozen of your posts I am assuming you're a spoiled brat in your teens or early twenties,if by some chance you are older then you're hopeless.I lived the first 20 years of my life in a eastern European communist country,not by choice.You are totally ignorant of what a police state is.It's worthless to try to explain to you ,because you are destined to learn everything in life the hard way.

After going tru a half dozen of your posts I am assuming you're a spoiled brat in your teens or early twenties,if by some chance you are older then you're hopeless.I lived the first 20 years of my life in a eastern European communist country,not by choice.You are totally ignorant of what a police state is.It's worthless to try to explain to you ,because you are destined to learn everything in life the hard way.

My thread, 'Bad Cop No Donut Part 2' is the thread dealing with the police state issue. That's okay though, we can deal with it here also.

After having spent the first 20 years of your life in a fully communist country (interesting you didn't mention which communist country) I am sure the U.S. does feel like a free land to you. In case you missed it, I never said the U.S. is a communist state, I said the U.S. is a police state.

police state
noun
a country in which the activities of the people are strictly controlled by the government with the help of a police force

Everyplace a person goes, everything that person does, is regulated by some form of government in the U.S., and all of those regulations are enforced by the police. Everything. You cannot cross the street at a location of your choosing without the threat the of police enforcing a law against it (jaywalking); you cannot put anything into your body without government first approving it and fear of arrest if you do put into your body something the government does not approve of. I could go on, but I am not going to bother. I stand behind my claim that the U.S. is a police state.

"After going tru a half dozen of your posts I am assuming you're a spoiled brat in your teens or early twenties,if by some chance you are older then you're hopeless."
So you came to that assumption after only reading six of my posts? Ever heard/read the term "jumping to conclusions"? I suggest you read a few more of my posts then reassess your assumption.

Can you say, "blue privilege"?

Officer who forced dozens of anal cavity searches for fun gets only 2 years in prison

MILWAUKEE, WI –A disgusting scandal involving police officers performing illegal anal cavity searches with the intent to “degrade and humiliate” dozens and dozens of victims has come to an apparent conclusion, which some feel amounts to little more than a slap on the wrists for those involved.

Between February 2010 and February 2012, a small group of Milwaukee officers took part in a string of serial assaults on subjects pulled off the streets. In many cases, the officers demanded the subjects produce the drugs they assumed were being hidden somewhere on their person. When they were not satisfied with the cooperation from the subjects, an officer would jam his hand into the subject’s underpants, touch his genitals, and insert a finger into his anus on the side of the road. Some of the complaints stated that drugs were planted during these searches. At least one complainant was a juvenile, and one stated that he was fingered so hard that his anus bled afterwards.

The group’s ringleader was Milwaukee Officer Michael Vagnini, assisted primarily by three other officers; Jeffrey Dollhopf, Brian Kozelek and Jacob Knight. Although 7 officers and one supervisor were originally suspended, the four officers mentioned above were the men the district attorney felt had enough involvement to pursue legal actions against.

Officer who forced dozens of anal cavity searches for fun gets only 2 years in prison - Police State USA

I never said the U.S. is a communist state, I said the U.S. is a police state.
I thought that's what he said you said. He's right, you don't know what a police state is. Most of us have no problem with cops, you are likely a shit magnet if your attitude here is anything like your daily life. Cops call that job security.

I never said the U.S. is a communist state, I said the U.S. is a police state.
I thought that's what he said you said. He's right, you don't know what a police state is. Most of us have no problem with cops, you are likely a shit magnet if your attitude here is anything like your daily life. Cops call that job security.

"He's right, you don't know what a police state is."
Enlighten me. What is a police state?

"Most of us have no problem with cops,"
Yeah, it's called Stockholm Syndrome.

"...you are likely a shit magnet if your attitude here is anything like your daily life"
Really?

Love 'em and support 'em til it is your door they kick in.

‘It made me hate the police’: Ugly encounters with officers fuel loss of trust, costly payouts

The sound of a battering ram against wood would have been jarring enough, but Viola Briggs had a metal front door.

The only warning that it was about to come crashing open was a knock and a three-word shout: “Police! Open up!”

The 55-year-old legal assistant had just finished watching an episode of “CSI: Miami” on her computer. She would have opened the door but didn’t have time to take a step. She shouted for her older brother, who lived with her in their Southwest Washington apartment. Then, suddenly, the door frame gave way and 13 police officers rushed in, weapons drawn.
‘It made me hate the police’: Ugly encounters with officers fuel loss of trust, costly payouts

Anyway, from the apparent lack of members who appear not to give a shit about what you have to say, I am going to join that 99.9% of the board and leave you alone to do your thing.

So you come here to pick a fight, then seeing you have no chance of winning, you run? Who's the pussy?
No, I just don't waste my time with the irrational. Add ignorant on top of irrational, and that is a double waste of time, which is you. BUH BYE now.

You say... "Bad Cp, No Donut".

I say... "Bad Citizen, No Oxygen".

One liners are easy. Yours however is original. That's good. Thank you.

To blindly support a person, or group of people, simply because of their position in society is a mental illness. Fortunately though it can be overcome. All one need do is reevaluate what they have been taught to think and believe. Once a person realizes that those they blindly support are just human beings, then they start to realize those human beings are as fallible as are any other human beings. They are not gods. They are not special. They are not better or braver than anybody else. They are just human beings with their own problems and issues in life that are very similar to the problems and issues we ourselves have. We can honor them and put them on pedestals, but is that any better or different than placing any other stranger on a pedestal and honoring them?

TRUTH.jpg

Last edited:
Anyway, from the apparent lack of members who appear not to give a shit about what you have to say, I am going to join that 99.9% of the board and leave you alone to do your thing.

So you come here to pick a fight, then seeing you have no chance of winning, you run? Who's the pussy?
No, I just don't waste my time with the irrational. Add ignorant on top of irrational, and that is a double waste of time, which is you. BUH BYE now.

You don't waste your time with the ignorant and irrational? Then why did you post here in the first place? To waste my time? Thank you, it worked out good for me.

My offer to debate you remains open should you change your mind. Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back