Bad Cop, No Donut

Cops Didn’t Know this Camera Caught them Deleting Video of the Murder of Laquan McDonald

Chicago, IL — Accused of deleting the surveillance video of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald’s death, several officers appeared in recently released screenshots tampering with Burger King’s computers before the footage mysteriously disappeared. Although 86 minutes of the surveillance video have gone missing, including the moment that McDonald was gunned down, Cook County State’s Attorney Anita Alvarez claims no one tampered with the footage.

Cops Didn't Know this Camera Caught them Deleting Video of the Murder of Laquan McDonald

Last edited:
73 years old???? Unarmed???? How the hell can a cop "fear for his life" with an old man???? And, you know what's just as bad? There are copsuckers who will side with this cops actions! Talk about Stockholm Syndrome!

Son: Unarmed man with dementia was shot 9 times by police

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. -- An unarmed 73-year-old with dementia who was shot and killed by police early Monday was struck nine times, the man’s son said in a video posted to Facebook. However, police say the son is “misinformed.”

The officer was answering a report of a man brandishing a handgun around 12:30 a.m. in Bakersfield, Calif. When a witness pointed to Francisco Serna, who was standing in a neighbor’s driveway, one officer fired and killed him, Bakersfield police spokesman Sgt. Gary Carruesco told CBS Bakersfield affiliate KBAK-TV.

No gun was turned up in a search of the scene, Carruesco said.

Son: Unarmed man with dementia was shot 9 times by police

Why I don't mourn dead cops:

Officer of the Year Facing Life in Prison On Multiple Charges of Raping Children

Monterey County, CA — A highly decorated officer was arrested last week on a slew of horrific charges all involving forced sex with children. Presidio of Monterey police officer Barney Joseph Ramnauth had the entire community fooled.

According to the Santa Cruz County District Attorney’s Office, last week, Ramnauth was arrested on suspicion of sodomizing a child younger than 10 years and a slew of other alleged sexual acts, some forced, with a child nearly two decades ago.

On top of the District Attorney’s Office, the Superior Court records show that Ramnauth was also arrested on suspicion of forced acts with a child younger than 14; and aggravated assault-child sexual acts.

Read more at Officer of the Year Facing Life in Prison On Multiple Charges of Raping Children

What if his victim was your wife, sister, daughter or mother? His kind is not uncommon in police departments. Nor is the lack just punishment.

cop.jpg

He got 24 months of probation for lying to FBI (nothing for the rape) and had to retire from his cushy job. Which means he keeps his retirement benefits.

Ex-Sorrento Police Chief Earl Theriot sentenced to 24 months probation

Last edited:
Corrupt cops are always backed by corrupt prosecutors. Near the end of the following linked article you will find a history of abuse by the Evansville P.D. and prosecutor.

Evansville, Ind., cops caught beating a handcuffed man, then lying about it. They won’t face charges.

On Oct. 29, Evansville, Ind., police officers Nick Henderson, Mark DeCamps and Marcus Craig confronted 36-year-old Mark Healy while investigating a garage burglary. According to the officers, Healy resisted when they confronted him, and a physical altercation ensued. During that altercation, Healy broke free and began to run away. When again confronted, he stabbed one of the officers with a syringe filled with liquid methamphetamine. The officers then physically restrained Healy and arrested him.

That, according to local media reports, is what the police use-of-force report said. It was filed by the officers involved about three hours after the incident. A fourth officer, a sergeant, reviewed the report and deemed the officers’ actions justified.

But body camera footage from the incident obtained by the Evansville Courier & Press shows something quite different. In the footage, Healy doesn’t resist at all. And the officer who was stuck by the syringe wasn’t stabbed by Healy, he was pricked by the needle while Healy was handcuffed. Contrary to department procedure, the officer failed to ask Healy if he had anything in his pockets before searching him. As you can see in the video, as one of the officers searches Healy, he pricks himself on the syringe. He then calls Healy a “motherf—–” and strikes him. As Healy lays on the ground, Henderson and another officer then spend about three minutes beating him, yelling at him and threatening to kill him. The third officer just watches.

Evansville, Ind., cops caught beating a handcuffed man, then lying about it. They won’t face charges.

Good cop?
Where?
They don't exist.
This one makes any compassionate humans blood boil:

Ottawa Cop Whose Son “Looked Like He Was In a Concentration Camp” Convicted of Child Abuse; Sexual Assault

A Canadian Mountie and his wife have been convicted of several abuse charges including sexual assault against the officer’s son. After running away, the RCMP officer’s son was found with severe signs of having been starved and physically abused by an Ottawa Police Constable. That constable, Cindy Cybulski, initially was planning to return the son to his father and step mother until the father began talking how difficult it was to raise a child and how he had to resort to tying up and beating the 11 year old.

Read on @: http://www.copblock.org/169268/ottawa-cop-son-looked-concentration-camp-movie-convicted-child-abuse-sexual-assault/http://www.copblock.org/169268/otta...p-movie-convicted-child-abuse-sexual-assault/

This article contains multiple incidences of cops pulling guns on food service providers. If it doesn't make you look at cops and think "WTF!!!" then there is something very wrong with you.

Cop Pulls Gun on Cashier and Customers in McDonald’s Because Food Took Too Long

Home / Badge Abuse / Cop Pulls Gun on Cashier and Customers in McDonald’s Because Food Took Too Long
Cop Pulls Gun on Cashier and Customers in McDonald’s Because Food Took Too Long

New York, NY — This weekend, US Marshal Charles Brown showed up drunk to a McDonald’s location in Brooklyn and then pointed his gun at the cashier and several customers because his food was not being prepared quickly enough. Brown was off-duty at the time.

According to a report from the New York Post, Brown arrived at the McDonald’s after 1 A.M and was obviously drunk. Witnesses say that he was stumbling and slurring his words while making his order.

At some point while waiting for his food, Brown became impatient and became belligerent with one of the employees. One report indicates that it was a 41-year-old female employee, while another report indicates that it was a 25-year-old male employee. It is possible that one of these accounts is incorrect, but it is also possible that two separate employees were threatened in the attack.

According to witnesses, one of the customers attempted to intervene, and Brown quickly turned the gun on the customer as well.

Brown quickly left the McDonald’s when employees threatened to call police, and was later found and arrested on the side of the road. Brown was charged with reckless endangerment, criminal possession of a firearm and menacing in the second degree.

Despite the horrific scene caused by the officer, there were still witnesses who were attempting to make excuses for him.

“[U.S. Marshals] are under a lot of pressure. They’re under a lot of stress. They risk their lives every day,
” one customer told the post.

Read more at Cop Pulls Gun on Cashier and Customers in McDonald's Because Food Took Too Long

Sometimes badges don't grant extra rights. Unfortunately, taxpayers pay the burden and not the criminal cops.

Cops Receive $1.5 Million Parking Ticket
Jury awards traffic aide in civil rights lawsuit
By Matt Bartosik

Four Chicago cops just received the most expensive parking ticket ever: $1.5 million.

In May 2006, a Traffic Management Authority employee wrote a parking ticket for an illegally parked minivan in downtown Chicago.

That minivan, however, belonged to Officer Robert Reid, a Chicago policeman who was responding to a call. Reid was not pleased to return to his car and find a bright orange ticket on it. He and three other officers argued with the TMA employee who issued the ticket.

After all, cops are accustomed to certain privileges.

Continue reading: Cops Receive $1.5 Million Parking Ticket | NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth Cops Receive $1.5 Million Parking Ticket

Police departments are always hiring, so why don't some of you geniuses go sign up if you think you can do better. You have no fucking clue what officers deal with every day.

Police departments are always hiring, so why don't some of you geniuses go sign up if you think you can do better. You have no fucking clue what officers deal with every day.

I know exactly what cops deal with every day, and I didn't have to be one to know.
Cops are nothing less than a legalized gang (why the hell would I want to join a gang?) that are paid to extort money from innocent people by threats and intimidation. They enforce 'laws' that have no foundation; that only benefit themselves and the corporations that employ them.

I have an idea: Since you obviously don't know what cops do - why don't you get a job as a cop?

I know exactly what cops deal with every day, and I didn't have to be one to know.
Cops are nothing less than a legalized gang (why the hell would I want to join a gang?) that are paid to extort money from innocent people by threats and intimidation. They enforce 'laws' that have no foundation; that only benefit themselves and the corporations that employ them.

I have an idea: Since you obviously don't know what cops do - why don't you get a job as a cop?
I am a cop you fucking moron, and if you aren't you have no idea. So continue to troll your anti cop websites if that gets you off.

I am a cop you fucking moron, and if you aren't you have no idea. So continue to troll your anti cop websites if that gets you off.

"I am a cop you fucking moron, and if you aren't you have no idea. So continue to troll your anti cop websites if that gets you off."

Why do I get the feeling if this conversation were taking place on the streets you would be tasing me, shooting me or hauling me off to jail on some trumped up charge right now? Think maybe it is your self-righteous, asshole attitude? Yeah. Me too.

Tell me all about what you go through on a daily basis that makes you such a prick? Is the guilt you (should) feel over arresting and harassing people who have committed no harm starting to get to you? Well, it should. There is no job that deserves any less respect than your job. You lick boots for a paycheck and use your unauthorized "authority" to abuse innocent, harmless people.

I get this from cops and copsuckers all the time: "You have no fucking clue what officers deal with every day."

Well, if it's to much pressure for you, punk, go get a job where you can sit in a corner all day doing nothing. There are an estimated 800,000 cops in the U.S., less than 100 get killed every year by criminals. Cops aren't even in the top 10 most dangerous jobs in the U.S., but they want you to think they are always in danger.

Last edited:
When cops aren't out beating, baby raping, tasing, ticketing, arresting and killing people (or murdering dogs) this is what many do at home. Heroes? Really? Cowards, crooks and gangbangers is more like it.

Police Wife: The Secret Epidemic of Police Domestic Violence

Domestic violence takes place in up to a staggering 40 percent of law enforcement families, but police departments mostly ignore the problem or let it slide, write ex-police wife Susanna Hope and award-winning investigative journalist Alex Roslin in their new book, Police Wife: The Secret Epidemic of Police Domestic Violence. The following excerpt is adapted from their book, available on Amazon or as an eBook from their website, and is being published as part of the Ms. Blog’s Domestic Violence Awareness Month series.

In 2009, in Utica, New York, police Investigator Joseph Longo Jr. killed his estranged wife, Kristin Palumbo-Longo, stabbing her more than a dozen times in their home, then stabbed himself to death. One of the couple’s four children discovered the horrifying scene on coming home from school that afternoon.

Police Wife: The Secret Epidemic of Police Domestic Violence - Ms. Magazine Blog

"I am a cop you fucking moron, and if you aren't you have no idea. So continue to troll your anti cop websites if that gets you off."

Why do I get the feeling if this conversation were taking place on the streets you would be tasing me, shooting me or hauling me off to jail on some trumped up charge right now? Think maybe it is your self-righteous, asshole attitude? Yeah. Me too.

Tell me all about what you go through on a daily basis that makes you such a prick? Is the guilt you (should) feel over arresting and harassing people who have committed no harm starting to get to you? Well, it should. There is no job that deserves any less respect than your job. You lick boots for a paycheck and use your unauthorized "authority" to abuse innocent, harmless people.

I seriously doubt I would need to use any kind of weapon to deal with the likes of you. People who rant like you from behind their computer are usually pathetic pussies who hide out at home.

Anyway, from the apparent lack of members who appear not to give a shit about what you have to say, I am going to join that 99.9% of the board and leave you alone to do your thing.

I seriously doubt I would need to use any kind of weapon to deal with the likes of you. People who rant like you from behind their computer are usually pathetic pussies who hide out at home.

Anyway, from the apparent lack of members who appear not to give a shit about what you have to say, I am going to join that 99.9% of the board and leave you alone to do your thing.

Speaking of pussies - seems to me you cops are the ones who need a multitude of weapons and backup in order to effect an arrest on little old ladies. Only cowards are in fear for their lives constantly.

" People who rant like you from behind their computer are usually pathetic pussies who hide out at home."
And you are ranting from where? Your patrol car as you lie in wait to ticket some poor sap for not wearing a seat belt or jay walking?

I challenge you to a heads up debate in the debate section of this forum. You defend your position that your job is a good thing and I will defend my position that cops, in your capacity, aren't even needed. Do you have the balls, or are you the pussy?

Bully cops getting their asses handed to them (unfortunately they are still cops):

Brothers Who were Arrested for Fighting Back Against Violent Cops — Beat Charges, Win Settlement

Southfield, MI — Two men went from being arrested and facing felony charges to being released, cleared of all charges, and now, given a six-figure settlement — after getting into a restaurant brawl with two belligerent Detroit cops.

Tywonn Mitchell, 20, and Naybon Moore, 26, were driving to Grandy’s Coney Island back in May of 2013 when they were followed into the parking lot by two Detroit cops.

Having done nothing illegal and knowing their rights, the two men thought little of the police car and walked inside to get their food.

At the time, Mitchell was about to be a Junior at Madonna University, studying criminal justice. Mitchell’s brother Moore is also college educated, and both of them were entirely informed on their rights.

After they had entered the store, two bully Detroit police officers followed them in. That’s when the harassment began.

Read more at Brothers Who were Arrested for Fighting Back Against Violent Cops -- Beat Charges, Win Settlement

Forum List

Back