Bad Boys & Gals that like them.

It comes as no mystery that women are a study in the absurd at times.
For some reason they find themselves attracted to the "Bad Boys", the ones that drink allot, drug allot, like to kick ass and screw whatever crosses the path.

Then they wonder why their not happy with them. They say things like, "he treats me like shit", "he's always drunk or loaded", "he doesn't care what I think", "I think he's cheating on me" , and " he used me".

So.. what about it Gals', explain yourselves..:eusa_shhh:

The explanation is far too complex for your primitive male mind to comprehend.:lol:

Maybe so.. (1) you don't know yourself. (2) I'd fall asleep while you're explaining it, (3-1000) repeat 1 & 2....:lol:

:whip:

Sink your incisors into the lady's ass, every woman I have ever met loves a good vampire Twilight back door night.

But if it is Beyonce and you want it you may have to put an oil rig drill to it.

For some reason they find themselves attracted to the "Bad Boys", the ones that drink allot, drug allot, like to kick ass and screw whatever crosses the path.

Then they wonder why their not happy with them. They say things like, "he treats me like shit", "he's always drunk or loaded", "he doesn't care what I think", "I think he's cheating on me" , and " he used me".

The term "good guy" may be subjective

But with that said. I think a good guy is one that is patriotic, loves his family and God. And doesn't deny his responsibility as a man. And uses all his God given abilities to the good of his country and his family

Many women should do the same, then they might attract the "good guys" ;)

That sounds like Dudley DoRight.

A guy that risks his life for his country....kicks ass when he has to....has a lively personality with the ladies....that guy wins hands down.

I respect Patton over Ike any day.

Sink your incisors into the lady's ass, every woman I have ever met loves a good vampire Twilight back door night.

But if it is Beyonce and you want it you may have to put an oil rig drill to it.

Are you saying you wouldn't jump at the chance to bite that ass?

The explanation is far too complex for your primitive male mind to comprehend.:lol:

That's another way of saying you would rather jump off a cliff then admit the real reason you're attracted to bad-boys.

Are you saying you wouldn't jump at the chance to bite that ass?

Beyonce is a real jem....but on second thought...anyone who would marry Jay-Z is not exactly my cup of tea.

That's another way of saying you would rather jump off a cliff then admit the real reason you're attracted to bad-boys.

I never actually said that I was attracted to bad boys.:eusa_whistle:

Ohh that is just for the first marriage.
The next time they get a nice guy to help them raise the children they had with the asshole.
And the nice guy has to deal with the bad attitudes about men the wives developed.

Ohh what guys will do for pussy. :beer:

the person least interested in the relationship...controls it.

Unfortunately, in some instances, that's true. But only if you let it. I've been on both sides of that coin.

I used to have women hanging all over me, even fighting over me, back when I was a "bad boy." Now that I've, for the most part, calmed the hell down, so has the hot and cold flow of women. Got to go out and hunt a date down now... :/

Last edited:
Unfortunately, in some instances, that's true. But only if you let it. I've been on both sides of that coin.

I used to have women hanging all over me, even fighting over me, back when I was a "bad boy." Now that I've, for the most part, calmed the hell down, so has the hot and cold flow of women. Got to go out and hunt a date down now... :/

There's also the issue of men being attracted to "bad girls" ... for a while. Then they want someone who is steady, who won't be a hussy and cheat on them, will raise their kids rather than go partying.

It all goes both ways.

There's also the issue of men being attracted to "bad girls" ... for a while. Then they want someone who is steady, who won't be a hussy and cheat on them, will raise their kids rather than go partying.

It all goes both ways.

I still like bad girls, and I don't want kids.

I never understood it myself. And, of course, there are men who like the "bad girls" as well. I get tired of these drama junkies who put themselves in these situations. Then they become 'man-haters' (or 'woman-haters'). And people say, "but she's so sweet, she doesn't deserve this!" Pullleeeaaaazzzzeeeee!

:eusa_hand: For me, life is too short to engage in such behavior.

Forum List

Back