Bad Boys & Gals that like them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3wKtVwOqkk]YouTube - colin farrell under the wool cap[/ame]

i got to go with chanel.....bad boys are fun...living on the edge is fun...going over the edge is not...i turned down two marriage proposals....one ask me to be the mother of his sons....o hell no...the other was a bad boy to the extreme...i knew he would not be held back from the edge...and i was correct as he dies in jail..by his own hand...while awaiting charges of murder.....i aint talking your little roofie bad boy....i am speaking of the real thing....there was never a boring or a sane day...i think it just depends on a woman's endurance to go out or have a long term relationship with a bad boy...but the one bit of advice i will give to everyone...

the person least interested in the relationship...controls it.

Most women just want to be fucked two sides to insanity but afterward they want some sort of meaningful conversation so they can pretend they are not the she-cat wild animals they are.

Boys, if you can walk this flying Wallenda tight rope your days of fucking will be plentiful and fine.

Most women just want to be fucked two sides to insanity but afterward they want some sort of meaningful conversation so they can pretend they are not the she-cat wild animals they are.

Boys, if you can walk this flying Wallenda tight rope your days of fucking will be plentiful and fine.

Yes...good sex is great but the real trick is not paying too much attention to them. They tend to take you for granted then. If you do they want you around but they don't lose any sleep over you. [Warning: never let women find out you know this. They'll tell you to kiss off]

I really wish more women would be honest with us about what they want. They are so emotional and insecure at times and this can cause some real confusion.

I always preferred someone who told me what she wanted and let me give it to her. Most of the time you have to guess...or outright read their minds.

That's why I've always been attracted to aggressive women....because they're so rare.

Last edited:
i got to go with chanel.....bad boys are fun...living on the edge is fun...going over the edge is not...i turned down two marriage proposals....one ask me to be the mother of his sons....o hell no...the other was a bad boy to the extreme...i knew he would not be held back from the edge...and i was correct as he dies in jail..by his own hand...while awaiting charges of murder.....i aint talking your little roofie bad boy....i am speaking of the real thing....there was never a boring or a sane day...i think it just depends on a woman's endurance to go out or have a long term relationship with a bad boy...but the one bit of advice i will give to everyone...

the person least interested in the relationship...controls it.

Which is the root cause of most breakups.

Why do you have to control a relationship. I think both of you should have a hold on the other equally, not some onesided affair like eventually develops.

I tended to walk away from those kinds of relationships. Some of us can handle being the object of someone's affection. Some of us can't.

It comes as no mystery that women are a study in the absurd at times.
For some reason they find themselves attracted to the "Bad Boys", the ones that drink allot, drug allot, like to kick ass and screw whatever crosses the path.

Then they wonder why their not happy with them. They say things like, "he treats me like shit", "he's always drunk or loaded", "he doesn't care what I think", "I think he's cheating on me" , and " he used me".

So.. what about it Gals', explain yourselves..:eusa_shhh:
I've never gone for bad boys. They always end up arch conservatives. :lol:

No way .. mmm... maybe I was a bad boy but just courteous about it...:eusa_think:

Kind of hard to be sortof a bad boy.

You are or you aren't.

Women are easy, they fall for any line given them, and after they do come to their senses, its to late.

Any male who imagines that they're seducing a woman is delusional.

The woman we imagined we lured with ours charm and our lines of bullshit knew whether or not we were spongeworthy within two minutes of meeting us.

They just let us go on with our inane blather because they know we like to think we're in control.

For some reason they find themselves attracted to the "Bad Boys", the ones that drink allot, drug allot, like to kick ass and screw whatever crosses the path.

Then they wonder why their not happy with them. They say things like, "he treats me like shit", "he's always drunk or loaded", "he doesn't care what I think", "I think he's cheating on me" , and " he used me".

The term "good guy" may be subjective

But with that said. I think a good guy is one that is patriotic, loves his family and God. And doesn't deny his responsibility as a man. And uses all his God given abilities to the good of his country and his family

Many women should do the same, then they might attract the "good guys" ;)

The term "good guy" may be subjective

But with that said. I think a good guy is one that is patriotic, loves his family and God. And doesn't deny his responsibility as a man. And uses all his God given abilities to the good of his country and his family

Many women should do the same, then they might attract the "good guys" ;)

Absolutely. :thup:

mud someone has to be in control of the relationship...might as well be me...now i will admit...i married a bad boy..but he was never one to drive to the edge with totally disregard...and a grand mal seizure sure settled his sorry ass down...i tellz ya...3 days before we were to be married..he had a grand mal seizure....he wanted to call off the wedding...now i had ask him to marry me...he didnt ask me....so yea i like some control...when he wanted to call off the wedding...i understood why....he didnt know what was going on...and his health was hitting the skids...he had been told he had stevens- johnson syndrome...

for you nosey fucks

Stevens?Johnson syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

here is where bad girls are different from good girls ....i stood by him....i never flinched....i told him..the wedding was on...hell i had my dress....that when i said for better or for worse, it was laid out....i did make them leave out that obey mal....please...its easy being good...it is a tough road when you decide to be bad...but maybe that makes us tough...so when serious mal explodes...we cope..and go on...but perhaps i am wrong...

i dont know who controls this relationship...he never fails to surprise me...with the depth of his love...the depth of his forgiveness...and his tolerance for being married to a woman crazy as a shithouse rat...but he knows one thing...i am always there...i may be bitching...i may be tossing stuff in his general direction...if i wanted to hit him...i would...but i am there...

i will always fight to keep my family together and happy. if that makes me controlling so be it.

The explanation is far too complex for your primitive male mind to comprehend.:lol:

80% of chicks who are into bad boys are teens and twenty-somethings. The other 20% are older chicken heads who most likely have low self esteem!

The explanation is far too complex for your primitive male mind to comprehend.:lol:

Maybe so.. (1) you don't know yourself. (2) I'd fall asleep while you're explaining it, (3-1000) repeat 1 & 2....:lol:

Forum List

Back