Bad Boys & Gals that like them.

Women are easy, they fall for any line given them, and after they do come to their senses, its to late.

Any male who imagines that they're seducing a woman is delusional.

The woman we imagined we lured with ours charm and our lines of bullshit knew whether or not we were spongeworthy within two minutes of meeting us.

************* I took this line out because it was uncalled for. ********************************************

If you have to seduce a woman, you shouldn't even be in the game.

Last edited:
Good guys are boring. :D
I don't remember where I saw this quote, probably a dating site in someone's profile.

"I don't like jocks and hardbodies because all they think about is sports. I like nerds because all they think about is sex!"

Ladies need to realize how many shy men are closet freaks in a good way, who would be totally devoted to them.

Did someone say NERDS? :cool:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw6zrInbtQE"]YouTube - Revenge of the Nerds - Trailer[/ame]

NERDS Know what goes where...and importantly? -WHY-

Women are easy, they fall for any line given them, and after they do come to their senses, its to late.

The woman we imagined we lured with ours charm and our lines of bullshit knew whether or not we were spongeworthy within two minutes of meeting us.

They just let us go on with our inane blather because they know we like to think we're in control.
I'll tell you why this is a pant load of crap.

As I recall seduction is part of the dance and Gals enjoy it.

Maybe there is a problem in definition, romance and seduction are on the same side of the coin in my book.

They just let us go on with our inane blather because they know we like to think we're in control.

Maybe there is a problem in definition, romance and seduction are on the same side of the coin in my book.

I edited My post because the personal attack was uncalled for....

As to answering your reply....who said they were not being seduced? I said if you had to seduce them you shouldn't be in the game....

There are ways to seduce and then there are ways to seduce....

And they make ointment for the rash...:razz:

Sex is nothing without seduction. She seduces you and you seduce her back.

I'm not in the mood unless she at least makes an attempt to seduce me. It's just part of foreplay.

I don't like it when it's always "Honey..wanna play hide the salami?" Not all of the time.

I'm not in the mood unless she at least makes an attempt to seduce me. It's just part of foreplay.

I don't like it when it's always "Honey..wanna play hide the salami?" Not all of the time.

Problem with using that line is My wife will actually hide that damned salami! Then what do I do for a midnight snack?

Problem with using that line is My wife will actually hide that damned salami! Then what do I do for a midnight snack?

:lol:....

Forum List

Back