Reasons I like Trump

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
His message of draining the swamp is not going to happen but I think it is important for civil servants to be reminded they are civil servants not entitled Lords over the dumb American people. Trump’s presence alone is that needed reminder.

His ability to avoid foreign conflicts is unmatched to any president, from Franklin D Roosevelt to present. I am an isolationist myself. Trump is as close as it gets.

His business acumen makes him ideal for improving situations. He has the creativity and flexibility to use resources for the maximum benefit. He is a CEO and every American is a shareholder. He is very skilled in his capacity to improve our situation economically.

He says a lot of cringy, unpopular, and uncomfortable things. This means he is sincere and genuine. We can trust that he isn’t being fake. That trait is desireable to some personalities and abhorrent to some. I’m always suspect that politeness doubles as phoniness. Some personalities desire politeness so I can see why Trump is undesirable to many in that regard. For me it is a plus. He has faults but we can see them clearly. They aren’t hidden.

My preferred president is a conservative democrat that has already served as a governor. Until I see a candidate like that then Trump is just my prefer 2nd option until the Democratic Party puts some gubernatorial experience on the ballot. In another thread I can explain why I prefer former governors but I’d have to say a lot.

I’m not a rabid MAGA guy. I didn’t even vote for Trump in 2016. Hillary has gubernatorial experience ish. I voted for her. Trump doesn’t even claim to be a fiscal conservative and he’s not fiscally conservative. (Personally I am fiscally conservative as all heck.) I just knew he’d do an amazing job and as far as I can tell he did. If he didn’t, nobody would be attacking him right now. If Trump did a bad job at reaching his goals then liberals would be delighted to see him win again. I probably won’t be voting for the goober (I have my reasons) but I would be delighted to see him win.

His message of draining the swamp is not going to happen but I think it is important for civil servants to be reminded they are civil servants not entitled Lords over the dumb American people. Trump’s presence alone is that needed reminder.
I'mma stop you right there. I gotta ask just how you misread the situation that badly.

It is tRump who thinks he is entitled to be "lord" of the American people.

Haven't you listed to him explain how he's gonna weaponize the government to eliminate all his rivals and get extra terms?

Have you not heard him speculate about being "president for life"?

Have you not seen his admiration for RWNJ authoritarian dictators?

I mean seriously, it's like you've never even watch one speech.

His ability to avoid foreign conflicts is unmatched to any president, from Franklin D Roosevelt to present. I am an isolationist myself. Trump is as close as it gets.

His business acumen makes him ideal for improving situations. He has the creativity and flexibility to use resources for the maximum benefit. He is a CEO and every American is a shareholder. He is very skilled in his capacity to improve our situation economically.

He says a lot of cringy, unpopular, and uncomfortable things. This means he is sincere and genuine. We can trust that he isn’t being fake. That trait is desireable to some personalities and abhorrent to some. I’m always suspect that politeness doubles as phoniness. Some personalities desire politeness so I can see why Trump is undesirable to many in that regard. For me it is a plus. He has faults but we can see them clearly. They aren’t hidden.

My preferred president is a conservative democrat that has already served as a governor. Until I see a candidate like that then Trump is just my prefer 2nd option until the Democratic Party puts some gubernatorial experience on the ballot. In another thread I can explain why I prefer former governors but I’d have to say a lot.

I’m not a rabid MAGA guy. I didn’t even vote for Trump in 2016. Hillary has gubernatorial experience ish. I voted for her. Trump doesn’t even claim to be a fiscal conservative and he’s not fiscally conservative. (Personally I am fiscally conservative as all heck.) I just knew he’d do an amazing job and as far as I can tell he did. If he didn’t, nobody would be attacking him right now. If Trump did a bad job at reaching his goals then liberals would be delighted to see him win again. I probably won’t be voting for the goober (I have my reasons) but I would be delighted to see him win.
Agreed, but what I am most impressed by is his ability to cast himself as David (as in versus Goliath).

Last edited:
I like Trump because he's always upsetting the apple cart & says things that are entirely politically incorrect

~S~

M08T7PJ.jpg

X8mdeIr.jpg

Trump is very good at telling folks what they want to hear in sincerity at that Mac

Just like his 'teflon mentor'.....~S~

I'mma stop you right there. I gotta ask just how you misread the situation that badly.

It is tRump who thinks he is entitled to be "lord" of the American people.

Haven't you listed to him explain how he's gonna weaponize the government to eliminate all his rivals and get extra terms?

Have you not heard him speculate about being "president for life"?

Have you not seen his admiration for RWNJ authoritarian dictators?

I mean seriously, it's like you've never even watch one speech.

That’s good. So he reminds himself as well.

Forum List

Back