Bacrack Yomama Saddama Insane.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I must say Bacrack Yomama Bama, policies are insane.They will put America in a much greater deficeit situation for many years to come, into the future.

I must say Bacrack Yomama Bama, policies are insane.They will put America in a much greater deficeit situation for many years to come, into the future.

And what's worse, Barackmadinejad Hussein Obama bin laden is half moolie for crissakes!

Has anyone noticed that while Obama's web site claims he has never had any training or schooling in Islam, that Obama's Own Auto biography disputes this. In it he admits he was in an Islamic school for at least 1 year.

Now I am not saying he is Muslim, and frankly I would not care if he was. What I am saying is either on his web site or in his book. He is lying!!!

Obama's auto-biography should be reqired reading. I have heard so many things said about what he says in it, the I went out and bought it last week. Though I have not gotten very far into it yet.

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed that while Obama's web site claims he has never had any training or schooling in Islam, that Obama's Own Auto biography disputes this. In it he admits he was in an Islamic school for at least 1 year.

Now I am not saying he is Muslim, and frankly I would not care if he was. What I am saying is either on his web site or in his book. He is lying!!!

Obama's auto-biography should be reqired reading. I have heard so many things said about what he says in it, the I went out and bought it last week. Though I have not gotten very far into it yet.

I'm deafened and blinded by the blaring siren and flashing lights of my bullshit detector that's just gone off. :eek:

Forum List

Back