Back Ribs

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
20230101_124915.jpg

Just about ready!
Got up and started them at 5am but struggled to get up to temp because it was so cold and frosty at first

Just a word of caution on the high fat and sugar content!
Not to need to mention the increase in CO2 due to huge pig farms.
Fuck the hell off with that shit! Due to huge pig farms? "High fat and sugar content"?! Really?!

Do me a favor and kick yourself right in the ass for me.

You're such a dumbass you didn't realize he was adding CO to the atmosphere with the burning of wood or charcoal!

Dime to a dollar you've never cooked ribs in your life, Nancy boy.

Oh and I didn't parboil? I don't even know what that is lol. I pulled the membrane off yesterday and put the rub on them to sit in overnight. I use Sweet Baby Ray's Mesquite BBQ sauce. Stuff is DELICIOUS
Parboiling means boiling them in water for at least a half hour in a big pot with 1 or 2 onions. It makes the meat so tender it falls off the bone.

A quick and easy sauce is made with ketchup, brown sugar, salt n pepper and Lee & Perrins worstershire sauce.

Parboiling means boiling them in water for at least a half hour in a big pot with 1 or 2 onions. It makes the meat so tender it falls off the bone.

A quick and easy sauce is made with ketchup, brown sugar, salt n pepper and Lee & Perrins worstershire sauce.
Meh, don't need none of that. Low and slow and they get fall off the bone anyway.

Parboiling takes all the flavor and nutrients out. It leaches all the good stuff out of the bones and meat.

My ex boiled them. No thanks. And mine do fall off the bone. If you zoom in you can see they've pulled away from the bone ends by about a half inch

Parboiling and then cooling the pot brings the fat to the surface, Then the 1/2 inch chunk of fat can be lifted off and used as a one shot frisbee for your dog.

It's as much of a healthy choice there is for pork ribs and it doesn't detract from the taste much at all.

Parboiling and then cooling the pot brings the fat to the surface, Then the 1/2 inch chunk of fat can be lifted off and used as a one shot frisbee for your dog.

It's as much of a healthy choice there is for pork ribs and it doesn't detract from the taste much at all.
No serious person boils meat unless they are making soup.

Hush now lol

Forum List

Back