Back Ribs

They're pork of course and if they were beef then they would be short ribs. You didn't know that??
iu

googlethatforyou.com

Here, Let Me Google That For You

Passive-aggressively teach your friends how to Google. For all those people who find it more convenient to ask you rather than search it themselves. Not associated with Google.
googlethatforyou.com
googlethatforyou.com

^ This was easier than taking a pic of the Beef Back Ribs in my fridge right now, moron.

Maybe you ought to tell your CCP masters that, duck. Considering they own the largest pork producing company in the world. Take your commie Canadian shit down the road.

I think they own the Smithfield plant in Sioux Falls -- when I was growing up here it was called Morrell. I lived about a mile from the plant when I was a teenager and was never even aware of the proximity, and now that it's Smithfield, there is a disgusting stench that comes off of it when I drive through my old neighborhood.

And back when I was a kid, there was a stockyard right next to it that NEVER smelled a fraction as foul as the place smells now.

I think they own the Smithfield plant in Sioux Falls
Yep, the Obama admin OK'd the sale of Smithfield to a Chinese company. Smithfield owns Jimmy Dean, Hormel, Nathans, Bar S, John Morrell and a bunch more. It is really difficult to find processed meat or pork products that isn't Smithfield. Obama wasn't smart enough to realize he was selling our food the Chinese and what the potential detriment would be. Biden has done the same by approving the sale of land to the Chinese that is a stones throw from SAC bases in ND. It also makes it clear that W. Bush was part of the swamp as he supported giving port security to a Dubai firm in 2006. Thankfully, clearer heads prevailed on that one and it didn't pass.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back