Bachmanns Vetting Begins: The Dirt Surfaces---Earmarks, Farm Subsidies And Pardons.

Figures. Instead of rising about the behavior you condemn, you choose to wallow in it.

Stop pretending you hold the moral high ground -- because you don't.
I didn't condemn it!!! YOU did.
I simply use the same tactics CON$ use and let the CON$ throw a shit fit!!! :lol:
So you're not a hypocrite, you're an asshole.

Some improvement.

Look, I know the concept of individuality is hard for a statist drone such as yourself to comprehend, but I'm responsible ONLY for what I say. No one else.

I realize that's an alien concept to you. But you can't blame me for what a guy on the radio says, especially when I don't even listen to him.

'Understand? I'm betting "no".
Grouping all INDIVIDUALS who disagree with you as STATISTS is exactly what YOUR MessiahRushie programmed you to do.
So who do you think you are fooling when you pretend not to listen to GOP hate radio??? Other than yourself, of course!

I didn't condemn it!!! YOU did.
I simply use the same tactics CON$ use and let the CON$ throw a shit fit!!! :lol:

Some improvement.

Look, I know the concept of individuality is hard for a statist drone such as yourself to comprehend, but I'm responsible ONLY for what I say. No one else.

I realize that's an alien concept to you. But you can't blame me for what a guy on the radio says, especially when I don't even listen to him.

Grouping all INDIVIDUALS who disagree with you as STATISTS is exactly what YOUR MessiahRushie programmed you to do.
I didn't say everyone who disagrees with me is a statist.

I did, however, say you yourself are a statist.

Which is, of course, true.
So who do you think you are fooling when you pretend not to listen to GOP hate radio??? Other than yourself, of course!
See? You simply can't comprehend that not every needs their talking points handed to them like you do. :lol:

Some improvement.

See? You simply can't comprehend that not every needs their talking points handed to them like you do. :lol:
Spoken like a true DittoTard. You're a good little sheep, Davebaby.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spoken like a true DittoTard. You're a good little sheep, Davebaby.
Face it, tard: You have absolutely no proof that I listen to Rush. And FYI, leftist wishful thinking is not proof. :lol:

daveman is a good little rushbot. Anyone who disagrees with him and Hard Right nonsenseology is somehow a statist, yet he is one of the biggest one on the board. Most progressive right wingers like him are exactly that.

daveman is a good little rushbot.
Wrong.
Anyone who disagrees with him and Hard Right nonsenseology is somehow a statist...
I've never said that. That's a lie.
...yet he is one of the biggest one on the board.
News Flash: Statists don't call for smaller government, as I do. Dumbass.
Most progressive right wingers like him are exactly that.
There is no such thing as a progressive right winger, you fucking idiot. :rofl::rofl:

Back Man has flopped out of the race.

She might as well throw in the towel before she looks even worse.

She's TOAST!!

There is no such thing as a progressive right winger, you fucking idiot. :rofl::rofl:

Sigh. Progressivism is the liberal or conservative social, cultural, and or economic performed by political means.

Think the Mann Act. Think Prohibition. Think the DOMA. Think Iraq invasion. Think no Child Left Behnd Act. Think Seniors Drug Prescription.

In others, start thinking, daveman.

Sigh. Progressivism is the liberal or conservative social, cultural, and or economic performed by political means.

Think the Mann Act. Think Prohibition. Think the DOMA. Think Iraq invasion. Think no Child Left Behnd Act. Think Seniors Drug Prescription.

You don't get to make up your own definitions, kid. There is no such thing as conservative progressives. Idiot.

You're just flinging poo at random, desperately hoping something sticks. :lol:

You don't get to make up your own definitions, kid. There is no such thing as conservative progressives. Idiot.

That's Right! Only CON$ are allowed to make up their own definitions, and CON$titutions too! It's Right in the "original intent" of the CON$ervative CON$titution. :lol:

daveman does not like the traditional mainstream definition of progressivism, that it is a process with right and left streams. For instance, the Mann Act, Prohibition, child labor laws, Iraq II, NCLB, Senior drugs, and so forth. Everyone a GOP program or supported program.

daveman is pissing all over himself.

That's Right! Only CON$ are allowed to make up their own definitions, and CON$titutions too! It's Right in the "original intent" of the CON$ervative CON$titution. :lol:

Oh, shut up, you fucking retard.

daveman does not like the traditional mainstream definition of progressivism, that it is a process with right and left streams. For instance, the Mann Act, Prohibition, child labor laws, Iraq II, NCLB, Senior drugs, and so forth. Everyone a GOP program or supported program.

daveman is pissing all over himself.
No, I just get annoyed with liars.

That would be you, kid.

Oh, and in case you didn't notice, one of your fellow braindead leftists is coming to your defense.

You really have no way to credibly claim you're mainstream GOP.

If you are denying that progressivism is a political process to effect change, and that process can be left or right wing, and that my examples are not so, then you are the liar.

Move along, snuffy, you have been snuffled yet again.

Forum List

Back