Bachmanns Vetting Begins: The Dirt Surfaces---Earmarks, Farm Subsidies And Pardons.

There is no one in the GOP presidential field who has sucked from the nipple of government than Bachmann. She and her husband have lived off tax payer money for decades.

If you are denying that progressivism is a political process to effect change, and that process can be left or right wing, and that my examples are not so, then you are the liar.

Move along, snuffy, you have been snuffled yet again.

I'm sure it comforts your little leftist mind to feel that way, but no.

Go ask one of your fellow progressives if progressivism can be right-wing.

You know.......last week was a pretty crappy week for Bachmann..........even someone who isn't going to run (Palin) beat her in the polls.

She's now going after Perry about his HPV vaccination program, which is probably the only decent idea Perry ever had.

Incidentally, there is absolutely NO MEDICAL OR SCIENTIFIC PROOF that the HPV vaccine causes mental retardation like she claimed in Florida. You know a candidate is scraping the barrell when they make outrageous claims like that.

Last edited:
Bachman was done the day after she bought Ames. Running was a smart move for her. Raise money from other people to improve her own political capital, but she'll never get a shot at the big show.

Her HPV stupidity is perhaps her low point in stupidity.

Last edited:
Bachmann is in one week, the dirt starts surfacing. Palin has been putting up with this for 2 1/2 years. Still nothing. Bachmann is fixing to see the wrath of the liberal MSM and she will be looked at under a electron microscope. This is why Palin is going to come out shining because she has been vetted and has been vetted a second time and still, she has come out a winner. Romney has yet to be vetted like Palin. Same goes to Pawlenty but one thing is clear. There is something about a conservative woman that causes the media to go into search and destroy mode. Bachmann will be out of this race before you know it.

Michele Bachmann | Earmarks | Tea Party | The Daily Caller

Bachmann may also be plagued by her involvement in a controversial pardon. In 2007, Bachmann wrote a letter requesting a presidential pardon for a convicted drug-smuggler and money-launderer named Frank Vennes. Vennes was convicted of money laundering in 1988 and pleaded no contest to a cocaine and weapons charge. Making matters worse, he and his wife donated a total of $27,600 to Bachmann’s 2006 and 2008 election.

Bachmann’s penchant for earmarks dates back to her days in the Minnesota state Senate. Despite her reputation as a fiscal conservative, from 2001-2006, then-state Senator Bachmann proposed more than $60 million in earmarks, including a $710,000 “Bond For Centerville Local Improvements Around Highway 14″ and a $40,000,000 “Bond for Lino Lakes And Columbus Township Highway Interchanges.”

More In Link.

I bet they wished they vetted Palin. McCain got blindsided so badly with her. Oh well, she helped my side win.

Go America!

Bachmann is in one week, the dirt starts surfacing. Palin has been putting up with this for 2 1/2 years. Still nothing. Bachmann is fixing to see the wrath of the liberal MSM and she will be looked at under a electron microscope. This is why Palin is going to come out shining because she has been vetted and has been vetted a second time and still, she has come out a winner. Romney has yet to be vetted like Palin. Same goes to Pawlenty but one thing is clear. There is something about a conservative woman that causes the media to go into search and destroy mode. Bachmann will be out of this race before you know it.

Bachmann may also be plagued by her involvement in a controversial pardon. In 2007, Bachmann wrote a letter requesting a presidential pardon for a convicted drug-smuggler and money-launderer named Frank Vennes. Vennes was convicted of money laundering in 1988 and pleaded no contest to a cocaine and weapons charge. Making matters worse, he and his wife donated a total of $27,600 to Bachmann’s 2006 and 2008 election.

Bachmann’s penchant for earmarks dates back to her days in the Minnesota state Senate. Despite her reputation as a fiscal conservative, from 2001-2006, then-state Senator Bachmann proposed more than $60 million in earmarks, including a $710,000 “Bond For Centerville Local Improvements Around Highway 14″ and a $40,000,000 “Bond for Lino Lakes And Columbus Township Highway Interchanges.”

More In Link.

I bet they wished they vetted Palin. McCain got blindsided so badly with her. Oh well, she helped my side win.

Go America!

Thats true. Somebody slipped- up when it came to vetting Bible Spice lol.

More In Link.

Go America!

Thats true. Somebody slipped- up when it came to vetting Bible Spice lol.
It's odd...the press did SUCH a good job vetting Obama, too. You know, asking hard-hitting questions like, "So, Senator Obama -- just exactly how awesome ARE you? The people demand to know!"

I think it's great that some people take in kids who wouldn't otherwise have any kind of real home. With that said, not everyone who does so has selfless motives for taking in foster kids. Personally, I would like to know more about the subject since 23 kids is a pretty high number. For example, did the kids just live with her for a short period of time, or did they live with her for years? How many foster kids lived in her home at one time? Was it five at a time, or ten at a time, or fifteen at a time?

Lacking any evidence there was any motive other than pure charity, why?

I didn't say that there was any evidence one way or another. However, 23 foster kids is a pretty high number, especially for someone who already has 5 kids. I don't know what her main motivation was. Maybe she had a financial motive. Maybe she had a religious motive. Maybe she had multiple motives. At this point, I'm kind of curious as to how much money the state paid her over time to take in 23 foster kids for however long they were living with her.

Bachmann and Angelina Jolie both had motives.

Last edited:
If you are denying that progressivism is a political process to effect change, and that process can be left or right wing, and that my examples are not so, then you are the liar.

Of course progressivism is both left and right, both conservative and liberal.. It is a process not an ideology. Ask your libertarian friends.

Of course progressivism is both left and right, both conservative and liberal.. It is a process not an ideology. Ask your libertarian friends.
Still bitterly clinging to the erroneous notion that you're right, I see. :lol:

Bachmann is just another also-ran among many in the GOP field this election cycle, along with the likes of Trump, Palin, and soon to be Redneck Perry!

Perry was a big fish in a little pond here in Texas. Now that he's got national scrutiny, I don't think he's the one to follow.

He's even more batshit crazy than Bachmann.

Still bitterly clinging to the erroneous notion that you're right, I see. :lol:

progressivism 1. Also called progressionism, progressism. the principles and practices of those advocating progress, change, or reform, especially in political matters.

You are wrong, kiddo, nothing ever changes about that.

And another one bites the dust...link:

Bachmann:

As did Donald Trump (every comment he made), Sarah Palin ("I can see Russia from my front Porch"), Rudy (a noun, a verb and 9-11) and George ("Macaca") Allen.

Why are such dumb people darlings to many Republicans?

Forum List

Back