Bachmann: Americans fear 'rise of Soviet Union'

57 states

Why thank you for bringing up yet again the same talking point that has been used by every single partisan rightwinger anytime a republican makes a flub! :thup:

I expect others to do the exact same thing if not something similar in this thread.

Why do you feel a need to bring up flubs at all, especially since you mention only the flubs of one party?

It's kind of hypocritical to start a thread on a "flub" and then whine when reminded of other "flubs"...

Humans flub... Humans remind others of other people's flubbs, as you did in the OP and as CG did above...

No need to whine about it, though...

:rofl:

For some reason if President Obama had made another flub, I doubt you would be making such a post. :eusa_think:

I get a list of all his flubs, want to try that one on me? Did you know he recently told automakers need to understand the market and make smaller cars like the Volt, which sold a whopping 125 units last month?

That he called the host of his town hall meeting in Michigan the Waffle Hybrid Company? The actual name is the Wyffle Hybrids, and that it was in plain view all over the room?

How about the fact that he deliberately misrepresented what Qaddafi said in his speech telling his supporters that he would rout out the rebels if they refused to surrender, yet allowed Assad 6 months to attack his people, and sat by while the Syrian Navy attacked the largest Palestinian community in that country.

The man flubs every time he does anything. I could easily start a new thread every single day about Obama flubs, but I mostly leave them alone because I actually accept that people make mistakes when they talk, and that they even make mistakes in policy.

You, on the other hand, like to point out the flubs of people who actually make Obama look bad. Do you think that you might be trying to compensate for his obvious shortcomings not only as a politician, but as a human being?

how about FDR President and on television in 1929?

If you're going to dish it out.....

Again, those were flubs already made. There have been threads acknowledging them. What I find very interesting is the same people who laughed at President Obama's 57 state flub and Joe Biden's FDR flub refuse to even dare criticize or laugh at Bachmann's.

If you were laughing people might laugh.

It's kind of hypocritical to start a thread on a "flub" and then whine when reminded of other "flubs"...

Humans flub... Humans remind others of other people's flubbs, as you did in the OP and as CG did above...

For some reason if President Obama had made another flub, I doubt you would be making such a post. :eusa_think:

You're right, everyone mis-speaks (love that expression) - but hang on...she's claiming to know what Americans are concerned about.
Is it true that they are concerned about the rise of a power that doesn't exist, or has she just made that up?
Are all Americans as ignorant as her about global politics?
Does that put her other statements into doubt?
Does she actually research any of her statements?
Can you believe any claim that she makes?

Home girl says she will provide 2$ a gallon in the States ha! I pay 7$ a liter where I am. do the math, its not pretty.

Last edited:
57 states

Why thank you for bringing up yet again the same talking point that has been used by every single partisan rightwinger anytime a republican makes a flub! :thup:

I expect others to do the exact same thing if not something similar in this thread.

Why do you feel a need to bring up flubs at all, especially since you mention only the flubs of one party?

How many conservatives have you criticized for only bringing up the 'flubs' of one party?

Bachmann: Americans fear 'rise of Soviet Union'

GOP presidential hopeful Michele Bachmann said today that Americans "fear the rise of the Soviet Union" during an appearance on a conservative radio talk show.

The Soviet Union broke up into 15 separate republics 20 years ago. Boris Yeltsin was the first freely elected leader of Russia, the largest of those republics.

"What people recognize is that there's a fear that the United States is in an unstoppable decline. They see the rise of China, the rise of India, the rise of the Soviet Union and our loss militarily going forward," Bachmann said on Jay Sekulow's radio show.

rqTBx.gif

Naive Obama drone. I guess you really believe that Vladimir Putin is NOT reconstituting the Soviet Union. I guess you really believe that Putin is not a threat to the USA.

:cuckoo::lol:

Really? How many old Soviet states has he "reconstituted" so far?

Thinking about the condition that the U.S. is in under Obama, you can say that?

Immie

I read the title of this thread and I thought she meant a soviet kind of regime here in America. I have to admit that I also thought, "Oh come on, give me a break!"

Immie

Forum List

Back