Bachmann: Americans fear 'rise of Soviet Union'

GOP presidential hopeful Michele Bachmann said today that Americans "fear the rise of the Soviet Union" during an appearance on a conservative radio talk show.

The Soviet Union broke up into 15 separate republics 20 years ago. Boris Yeltsin was the first freely elected leader of Russia, the largest of those republics.

"What people recognize is that there's a fear that the United States is in an unstoppable decline. They see the rise of China, the rise of India, the rise of the Soviet Union and our loss militarily going forward," Bachmann said on Jay Sekulow's radio show.

rqTBx.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

57 states

Why thank you for bringing up yet again the same talking point that has been used by every single partisan rightwinger anytime a republican makes a flub! :thup:

I expect others to do the exact same thing if not something similar in this thread.

Leave it to Cauliflower Grill to remind us of her intellectual challenges.

It's no wonder House derailed the thread for 3 pages in her defense :eusa_doh: Wish I could get my time back for having to scroll through that :( :lol:

Why thank you for bringing up yet again the same talking point that has been used by every single partisan rightwinger anytime a republican makes a flub! :thup:

I expect others to do the exact same thing if not something similar in this thread.

It's no wonder House derailed the thread for 3 pages in her defense :eusa_doh: Wish I could get my time back for having to scroll through that :( :lol:

Your interest in me is creepy, Dot Dumbfuck....

^...says my stalker. :eusa_hand: You keep believing that. :clap2: Profanity too ;) Last refuge of the pwned. I INTENTIONALLY steer clear of your mania/unfounded sense of self-importance Mr. TeeVee Man. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

^...says my stalker. :eusa_hand: You keep believing that. :clap2: Profanity too ;) Last refuge of the pwned. I INTENTIONALLY steer clear of your mania/unfounded sense of self-importance Mr. TeeVee Man. :cuckoo:

Stalker?....:lol:

Please tell me how many times I've actually replied to one of your droll and uninteresting posts?

You flatter yourself, but then it looks like you're used to doing that...lol

Enjoy your delusion....:lol:

Please tell me how many times I've actually replied to one of your droll and uninteresting posts?

Droll? You a blue blood according to Caribou Barbie's classification system? :lol: ANNNYWAY..... I find your predictable posts predictable. ;)

Last edited:

Droll? You a blue blood according to Caribou Barbie's classification system? :lol: ANNNYWAY..... I find your predictable posts predictable. ;)

Like I said, your interest in me is creepy...

Go ahead and claim internets victory now....:lol:

Did Bachman really state that Americans fear the rise of the Soviet Union? Frankly that is scary and sounds utterly desparate. and,,,it is sad cuz I liked Bachman.

Did Bachman really state that Americans fear the rise of the Soviet Union? Frankly that is scary and sounds utterly desparate. and,,,it is sad cuz I liked Bachman.

Scary?

Are you easily scared?

Actually, I am a hard scare at this age. (not much anyone can do to me). but.. bringing up the Soviet Union sounds like someone wants to relive the 'Cold
War". Been their, done that. No thanks. Seems we got old skeletons to 'fear'. Not! What a bunch of hooey we are currently living through.

Hey 'Love your neighbor as yourself' then ya got nuttin to worry about.

Soviet Union? Sounds like Michelle hasn't gotten weaned off Pablum yet.

Last edited:

Scary?

Are you easily scared?

Actually, I am a hard scare at this age. (not much anyone can do to me). but.. bringing up the Soviet Union sounds like someone wants to relive the 'Cold
War". Been their, done that. No thanks. Seems we got old skeletons to 'fear'. Not! What a bunch of hooey we are currently living through.

Hey 'Love your neighbor as yourself' then ya got nuttin to worry about.

Soviet Union? Sounds like Michelle hasn't gotten weaned off Pablum yet.

Methinks you're reading too much into it....

Dr. Romeo is a lonely man.

"Methinks you're reading too much into it.... "

Not if she really went there. That is freaky.

GOP presidential hopeful Michele Bachmann said today that Americans "fear the rise of the Soviet Union" during an appearance on a conservative radio talk show.

The Soviet Union broke up into 15 separate republics 20 years ago. Boris Yeltsin was the first freely elected leader of Russia, the largest of those republics.

"What people recognize is that there's a fear that the United States is in an unstoppable decline. They see the rise of China, the rise of India, the rise of the Soviet Union and our loss militarily going forward," Bachmann said on Jay Sekulow's radio show.

rqTBx.gif

Naive Obama drone. I guess you really believe that Vladimir Putin is NOT reconstituting the Soviet Union. I guess you really believe that Putin is not a threat to the USA.

:cuckoo::lol:

rqTBx.gif

Naive Obama drone. I guess you really believe that Vladimir Putin is NOT reconstituting the Soviet Union. I guess you really believe that Putin is not a threat to the USA.

:cuckoo::lol:
are you saying Putin is a communist?

Forum List

Back