Along With Food Stamps, Unemployment Comp, Democrats List Regulations As Stimulus

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
Latest Terrific Creator of Jobs: Government Regulations

By Doug Powers • August 19, 2011 01:03 PM

**Written by Doug Powers

We already know that unemployment and food stamps are are great ways to stimulate the economy and create jobs, and Massachusetts Rep. Ed Markey now adds government regulations to the list.

Transcript by way of Weasel Zippers:

“Now the Texas governor Rick Perry has also said that the EPA is a job killer and called for president Obama to put a moratorium on all regulations for at least six months. This despite independent research that says environmental regulations actually create new jobs. In his book, Perry called global warming “one contrived phony mess that is falling apart under its own weight.”

More regulations = a healthier economy and more jobs! And if you’re assuming those jobs are probably just more regulators, well, I’ve got news for you — you’re right:

Michelle Malkin » Latest Terrific Creator of Jobs: Government Regulations

Latest Terrific Creator of Jobs: Government Regulations

By Doug Powers • August 19, 2011 01:03 PM

**Written by Doug Powers

We already know that unemployment and food stamps are are great ways to stimulate the economy and create jobs, and Massachusetts Rep. Ed Markey now adds government regulations to the list.

Transcript by way of Weasel Zippers:

“Now the Texas governor Rick Perry has also said that the EPA is a job killer and called for president Obama to put a moratorium on all regulations for at least six months. This despite independent research that says environmental regulations actually create new jobs. In his book, Perry called global warming “one contrived phony mess that is falling apart under its own weight.”

More regulations = a healthier economy and more jobs! And if you’re assuming those jobs are probably just more regulators, well, I’ve got news for you — you’re right:

Michelle Malkin » Latest Terrific Creator of Jobs: Government Regulations

Perry is correct.

I wonder if they'd care to provide the details on this?

Perry is correct here, too.

Forum List

Back