Bachmann: Americans fear 'rise of Soviet Union'

I think this is a ploy to not cut the defense budget? Maybe? I have news. Everything needs to be trimmed and cut. To begin we could have avoided the useless wars in afghanistan and Iraq. How much are those costing us?

I think this is a ploy to not cut the defense budget? Maybe? I have news. Everything needs to be trimmed and cut. To begin we could have avoided the useless wars in afghanistan and Iraq. How much are those costing us?

Yeah, I mean what did Afghanistan ever do to us?

070904flight175.jpg

It's a sure bet YOU voted for Obama........

How long would you like to be over there? Talk about a quagmire of a mess.

Didn't Dear Leader say he was going to go in and WIN?

So your little partisan quip was stupid. We do have reason to be in Afghanistan. How long? I view things more from a traditional view. War is about subduing the enemy, not about social welfare.

You bomb them to rubble and leave them to rebuild themselves.

How long would you like to be over there? Talk about a quagmire of a mess.

Didn't Dear Leader say he was going to go in and WIN?

So your little partisan quip was stupid. We do have reason to be in Afghanistan. How long? I view things more from a traditional view. War is about subduing the enemy, not about social welfare.

You bomb them to rubble and leave them to rebuild themselves.

Can we count Libya as a win? If it wasn't for Obama, we'd be seeing a blood bath now. If we hadn't done anything, the right would have been bashing him for allowing "liberty to be wiped out". Osama AND Khadafi, now THAT'S a record to run on!!!

Can we count Libya as a win?

I don't know. If you wait outside of an elementary school and kick the shit out of a random fourth grader, do you count that as a win?

If it wasn't for Obama, we'd be seeing a blood bath now.

Izzatrite?

It was probably the way he took two fish and five loaves and fed millions that Obama stopped the "blood bath."

Osama AND Khadafi, now THAT'S a record to run on!!!

Yeah, you should go with that.

March 18, 2011; {President Obama told a bipartisan group of members of Congress today that he expects the U.S. would be actively involved in any military action against Libya for "days, not weeks," after which he said the U.S. would take more of a supporting role, sources tell ABC News. }

Libya Crisis: Obama Gives Moammar Gadhafi Ultimatum - ABC News

Can we count Libya as a win?

I don't know. If you wait outside of an elementary school and kick the shit out of a random fourth grader, do you count that as a win?

If it wasn't for Obama, we'd be seeing a blood bath now.

Izzatrite?

It was probably the way he took two fish and five loaves and fed millions that Obama stopped the "blood bath."

Osama AND Khadafi, now THAT'S a record to run on!!!

Yeah, you should go with that.

March 18, 2011; {President Obama told a bipartisan group of members of Congress today that he expects the U.S. would be actively involved in any military action against Libya for "days, not weeks," after which he said the U.S. would take more of a supporting role, sources tell ABC News. }

Libya Crisis: Obama Gives Moammar Gadhafi Ultimatum - ABC News

Random 4th grader? You mean like Saddam? He was a random 4th grader with one arm tied behind his back.

So, it took at little longer than at first thought. A win is a win!!! :clap2:

Yeah, I mean what did Afghanistan ever do to us?

070904flight175.jpg

It's a sure bet YOU voted for Obama........

They were Saudiis.

Thanks for playing.

Bachman is a complete clown.

I seriously wonder if the Republicans created her to make Sarah Palin seem more appealing.

Forum List

Back