AZ Welfare Drug Testing Cost/Benefit Ratio Is...

Eat shit. Tired of treating the assholes of the world as if they have valid arguments.

Then don't even bother to respond to Sassy, except maybe to point out her abject lack of intelligence. Oh, and Sassy isn't an asshole. She's just a fucking idiot. Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Drug testing people who receive assistance is no more about saving money than trying to kill social programs altogether, it's about punishing the poor for being poor, a totally sadistic impulse. They get a charge out of treating people like dirt and, to them, it's money well spent. They would spend a hundred times more to feel the thrill of walking on the faces of "worthless" people. Hell is going to be hot for you unchristian motherfuckers.

Look...a MSNBC parrot
Eat shit. Tired of treating the assholes of the world as if they have valid arguments. It's a hard world out there and sub-human primates such as yourself think the solution is to make it much harder. Your sadistic streak shows clearly in your nasty remarks and it is high time you were told to fuck off back to the underside of whatever shit covered rock you crawled out from under.
That's the way I feel about it. Fuck those liberal assholes.

held hostage to your desperate need to feel like you are morally superior to somebody

Funny, that's a perfect description for you. You CINOs who talk your internet tough guy routine are the true pathetic ones. You spend so much time bitching and complaining about something as petty as food stamps, I don't know how you have any time to get up and go to work each day. You're probably on food stamps yourselves. You blame poor people for the fact that you're not rich, when what you really need to do is go out and make something happen. You're even more guilty of the crap you accuse poor people of.

Yep, irresponsible people rarely consider the consequences before they screw up.

Those kids are being totally irresponsible for their having bad parents.

The State is if they leave them with a bad parent.
LOL. Of course, blame the fucking state.

So you think people who literally take the food out of their children's mouth to buy drugs, cigarettes and booze should be allowed to continue abusing their kids? Really?
No, I think it's funny that you are blaming the state when the problem stems from their not being enough parents to take kids in the adoption system, which is overcrowded. I see some ways to help this problem: Promote same sex adoption, abortion, birth control..

What a surprise, another Marxist is pushing the queer-enabler agenda, along with baby killing, as the solution to society's problems.

held hostage to your desperate need to feel like you are morally superior to somebody

Funny, that's a perfect description for you. You CINOs who talk your internet tough guy routine are the true pathetic ones. You spend so much time bitching and complaining about something as petty as food stamps, I don't know how you have any time to get up and go to work each day. You're probably on food stamps yourselves. You blame poor people for the fact that you're not rich, when what you really need to do is go out and make something happen. You're even more guilty of the crap you accuse poor people of.

except that I didn't accuse poor people of anything you sad sanctimonious loser

thanks for making my point for me tough

can you show me in what post I did anything y ou jusgt accused me of?
if you cant then can we both agree you're an asshole?

food stamps will cost a TRILLION DOLLARS over the next ten years if they continue at the same pace

that is hardly "petty" you idiot

Yep, irresponsible people rarely consider the consequences before they screw up.

So you think people who literally take the food out of their children's mouth to buy drugs, cigarettes and booze should be allowed to continue abusing their kids? Really?
No, I think it's funny that you are blaming the state when the problem stems from their not being enough parents to take kids in the adoption system, which is overcrowded. I see some ways to help this problem: Promote same sex adoption, abortion, birth control..

Funny, I thought the left was doing all three already, how's that working for ya?

'

failed left-wing ideology is the answer
How is gay adoption a failed idea? How is abortion a failed idea? How is birth control provided for free, which dramatically reduces abortions, a bad idea?

well first of all they are simplistic panaceas

you say gay adoption is the answer? how many gay couples are waiting to adopt?

abortion? even abortion advocates say their goal is fewer abortions; and birth control is free and easily available almost all over America
I'd imagine alot are, but it's arizona, so I don't think anyone would want to go out and adopt if they are gay.
I advocate fewer abortions, and no, it's not free almost all over america, easy to get, but not free.

Planned parenthood gives free birth control all over the country to low income people, it's also covered under maobamacare.

Funny, I thought the left was doing all three already, how's that working for ya?
Not near as much as they should, more clinics for women in rural areas..

No need, everyone has insurance now, that and a mail order pharmacy is all you need no matter where you live.

No need, everyone has insurance now, that and a mail order pharmacy is all you need no matter where you live.
You're delusional then.

You're delusional then.

butt butt butt, the dear leader said..........................................

Your "little victories" hurt more than they help but they make you feel good that 23 people are no longer sponging off "respectable" citizens who are gobbling prescription drugs in record numbers.

I really feel sorry for you, such acrobatics trying to rationalize your pathetic position, got any more straw men in the closet?
OK I'll go at it from another angle, what specific problem do think this exercise has solved? From what I can see all it has done is provide a little sadistic glee for you people.

It gets drug criminals out of the system, it deters other drug criminals from applying, mission accomplished. No need to reply, I'm tired of your backhanded insults, get back to me when you grow the fuck up.
Yeah, this is all I needed to see. "Drug criminals" I'm sorry, but I don't want to think drug users are bad people, most are poor and need an escape, drugs fill this gap, we need to focus on helping them out, not punishing them in prison. Yeah, the problem is, the cost/benefit ratio doesn't back up your case EVERYWHERE it has been tried. You need to grow up.

More pathetic rationalization, I got an escape for them, it's called a work.
Do you also have a cure for a natural rate of unemployment? Can Persons on welfare get hired simply for applying for work, especially in Right to Work States.

You're delusional then.

butt butt butt, the dear leader said..........................................
Yes, I know you are stuck in the American political nut house.

OK I'll go at it from another angle, what specific problem do think this exercise has solved? From what I can see all it has done is provide a little sadistic glee for you people.

It gets drug criminals out of the system, it deters other drug criminals from applying, mission accomplished. No need to reply, I'm tired of your backhanded insults, get back to me when you grow the fuck up.
How about a real insult you fascist fuck face? How much legally obtained opiates do you take for your "bad back"? Nearly everyone does drugs, quit acting like there is some sort of difference between the bottle of lortabs you get from a doctor and a shot of heroin. Half of America would be downtown looking for a pusher if the legal drugs dried up.

I'll be nice and actually answer you question, despite you being a totally ignorant piece of shit. The answer is ZERO and I guess I don't know your half of America because I don't know anyone who does. Just keep on making an ass out of yourself making assumptions about people you have no first hand knowledge of, it's turning out to be pretty good entertainment.

Wow, it sounds like someone is deeply invested in rationalizing some drug use.

I don't do any drugs, other than a glass of wine or a bottle of beer now and again.

Middle class whites, baby. Our lives rock. Gaze upon our glory and envy us.

Oh boy! Another ignorant individual chimes in about people they have no first hand knowledge of. FYI I don't drink either. I guess that just makes me a boring person who just takes care of business.

Actually, I was referring to occupied. His "nearly everyone does drugs" has rationalization written all over it.

My discussion of drinking was to preempt any, "well you probably just do legal drugs" BS, which I have run into before from his kind.

How about just get rid of welfare all together. I don't see why this is necessary in an Obama economy. So many jobs were created that it makes me think that we shouldn't have any unemployed people at all.

that's right. aren't we told because of him we are ALL better off and the economy is Humming away?. so abolish welfare look at all the money saved then. it's from the dialyKos they probably are the one getting drug tested. lol

Forum List

Back