AZ Welfare Drug Testing Cost/Benefit Ratio Is...

Black social worker groups actually oppose adoption of Black children by White families on the grounds they will "lose their culture"

they are left-wingers of course

The State is if they leave them with a bad parent.
LOL. Of course, blame the fucking state.

So you think people who literally take the food out of their children's mouth to buy drugs, cigarettes and booze should be allowed to continue abusing their kids? Really?
No, I think it's funny that you are blaming the state when the problem stems from their not being enough parents to take kids in the adoption system, which is overcrowded. I see some ways to help this problem: Promote same sex adoption, abortion, birth control..
'

failed left-wing ideology is the answer
How is gay adoption a failed idea? How is abortion a failed idea? How is birth control provided for free, which dramatically reduces abortions, a bad idea?

well first of all they are simplistic panaceas

you say gay adoption is the answer? how many gay couples are waiting to adopt?

abortion? even abortion advocates say their goal is fewer abortions; and birth control is free and easily available almost all over America

birth control does not dramatically reduce abortions when welfare is free and you don't have to report the father.
the same woman using birth control will have the next baby on purpose because she plans on getting a check for it

LOL. Of course, blame the fucking state.

So you think people who literally take the food out of their children's mouth to buy drugs, cigarettes and booze should be allowed to continue abusing their kids? Really?
No, I think it's funny that you are blaming the state when the problem stems from their not being enough parents to take kids in the adoption system, which is overcrowded. I see some ways to help this problem: Promote same sex adoption, abortion, birth control..
'

failed left-wing ideology is the answer
How is gay adoption a failed idea? How is abortion a failed idea? How is birth control provided for free, which dramatically reduces abortions, a bad idea?

well first of all they are simplistic panaceas

you say gay adoption is the answer? how many gay couples are waiting to adopt?

abortion? even abortion advocates say their goal is fewer abortions; and birth control is free and easily available almost all over America
I'd imagine alot are, but it's arizona, so I don't think anyone would want to go out and adopt if they are gay.
I advocate fewer abortions, and no, it's not free almost all over america, easy to get, but not free.

birth control does not dramatically reduce abortions when welfare is free and you don't have to report the father.
the same woman using birth control will have the next baby on purpose because she plans on getting a check for it
I can't believe people actually believe this bullshit. Let's assume a minority of mothers on welfare do this, who the hell cares?

It's amazing how Republicans come up with bullshit ways to waste taxpayer money. Drug testing 87,000 welfare recipients in AZ has netted a grand total of $560 bucks - more proof Republicans are piss-poor managers of public money...

Arizona drug-tested 87,000 welfare recipients and found they are flushing taxpayer dollars
Jen HaydenFollow
Jul 22, 2015

From Gregory Krieg

The results are thin: According to USA Today, three years after the program began Arizona had tested more than 87,000 welfare recipients. The total number of drug cheats caught was exactly one — a single positive result, which saved the state precisely $560.

Checking in again in March, the Arizona Sonora News Service cited state Department of Economic Security figures which found that over the course of more than five years, "42 people have been asked to take a follow-up drug test and 19 actually took the test, 16 of whom passed. The other 23 were stripped of their benefits for failing to take the drug test."

That adds up to a grand total of three failed tests from 2009-2014. The net savings reaped from withholding benefits for those who either tested positive or failed to complete a drug test was around $3,500, once the $500 cost of testing the 19 is factored in, according to one state agency report. The haul is shockingly unimpressive when you consider the $1.7 million in savings state officials promised when they began the program.

<snip>

What non-issue will Republicans waste our/taxpayer time and money on next, voter fraud, Benghazi, another vote on Obamacare... what?

How many left the program to avoid testing? How much was saved because they left?
There can be no real answer to your question but I am sure proponents of treating the poor like animals will produce from their anal cavities a suitably impressive number for you guys to chew on.
How is it treating people like animals when most of the people who support them have to take a drug test at work?

I can't believe people actually believe this bullshit. Let's assume a minority of mothers on welfare do this, who the hell cares?

im willing to bet you don't know one person on welfare

You obviously don't, if you buy into the "welfare" mom bullshit.

You do have to claim the father and the state will go after him for support..
Birth control does work, sorry you have never had sex,.....states are limiting welfare and who can get it, and are requiring either further education or job placement in a certain time frame...You see the states have the ability to control the welfare issue cause the Oblama admin has given them that ability...

Black social worker groups actually oppose adoption of Black children by White families on the grounds they will "lose their culture"

proof, or you jut gonna blow smoke out yer azz?

here ya go idiot. it would be nice if you losers learned to apologize then you're wrong

Transracial Adoption
userpages.umbc.edu/~mmcman1
... of Black Social Workers is one group opposed to the placement of black children into white homes. This group is ... Transracial Adoption." Children and ...

best post evah!!

You obviously don't, if you buy into the "welfare" mom bullshit.
you don't know what the eff you're talking about; like most left-wing losers

here ya go idiot. it would be nice if you losers learned to apologize then you're wrong

Transracial Adoption
... of Black Social Workers is one group opposed to the placement of black children into white homes. This group is ... Transracial Adoption." Children and ...
LOL. That shit is from the late 1990's, and is barely sourced.

Transracial Adoption
need a link...

You do have to claim the father and the state will go after him for support..
Birth control does work, sorry you have never had sex,.....states are limiting welfare and who can get it, and are requiring either further education or job placement in a certain time frame...You see the states have the ability to control the welfare issue cause the Oblama admin has given them that ability...

bullshit

in what state???

Forum List

Back