Ayres speaks:

Discussion in 'Congress' started by DavidS, Nov 14, 2008.

1. DavidS

DavidS Anti-Tea Party Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +767
    Link and video here:

Very interesting interview.

2. Caligirl

Caligirl Oh yes it is too!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +240
    I'm a little disgusted that he considers his past actions as not terrorism because they didn't target people.

It caused terror, therefore it was terrorism.

3. DavidS

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +767
    That's too broad of a context. If a really fat guy runs down the block naked singing Frank Sinatra songs and he causes "terror" or fear, is he a terrorist?

4. DiamondDave

DiamondDave Army Vet

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,816
    "I didn't kill anybody" :rolleyes:

The guy is as unrepentant as ever... the true scum of the earth.... I would dance a little jig of glee if I would read that he got run over by a bus

Also... I guess he is re-releasing his memoirs/book... take a look at the new little blurb he actually wrote describing his relationship with Obama... quite a bit different than what Obama claimed in his campaign

5. DavidS

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +767
    Was the Vietnam War right, Dave? Did we have a right to go in there and kill all of those people?

6. DiamondDave

DiamondDave Army Vet

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,816
    Yes.. we had a right to wage that 'war'

Did soldiers have the right to target civilians in some of the worst actions of individuals in that 'war'? No...

7. DavidS

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +767
    No, we didn't. We didn't have a right to be there to begin with. The whole Gulf of Tonkin incident was completely manufactured. We didn't have any right to be in Vietnam whatsoever. Just as we don't have any right to be in Iraq. So our presence in Vietnam and our presence in Iraq has caused and is causing the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people and you're angry at a guy who set off a couple of bombs on buildings and never intended to hurt anyone?

8. xsited1

xsited1 Agent P

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,306
    "It's not terrorism because it doesn't target people, to kill or injure," Ayers said.

:cuckoo: What a nut! :cuckoo:

9. DiamondDave

DiamondDave Army Vet

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,816
    Yes... we did in Vietnam... we were involved there with our ally before the gulf of Tonkin.. Gulf of Tonkin was a catalyst, but not the total cause... and your conspiracies (much lke the 9/11 truthers and other whackos) have been blown out of the water by the facts and have been shown in numerous exposes including many on the History Channel. I suggest you look up the retrospective documentary on the Vietnam war that just recently debuted/aired on the History Channel within the past 3 weeks

Yes... we did in Iraq... perhaps you should understand history including helping Kuwait and actually what a term of cease-fire means (and violations to it)...

War.... much different than a terrorist setting bombs at our nations' capitol, police stations etc... What this fucking asshole did was indeed a crime... a hideous crime... personally I would consider what he did an act of war or treason, considering the premise behind it, and gave orders to shoot him dead on site... blasts and explosions with the power to blow chunks of statues and buildings 100's of feet away are not intended to bring smiles to faces... they are, by nature, meant to inflict damage and harm

Ayers is a disgusting piece of shit who should have been executed long ago

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,695
    That asshole did not have the right to bomb someone else's property, public or private. The fact that he didn't kill anybody (if that's even true) was sheer luck. I cannot beliieve he's turning out to be the left's hero.. or maybe I can..

it just sucks.