“Avoid Violence” – Liberals’ New Phony Excuse

Yeah, I said that, and I say it again, right now. So what's your problem ? The Charlottesville violence came entirely from leftist jerks, blocking traffic, blocking a peaceful, permit-granted march in the street, attacking protesters. what;s the matter ? Truth hurts ?

Sooooooooo.................. James Fields' car just drove itself into a bunch of pedestrians did it?

Or are we burying our heads in the sand, going :lalala: and just denying that ever happened now?

What about the four guys beating a person with yellow poles? Are we burying our heads in the sand, going :lalala: and just denying that ever happened too?

Whats the matter? Truth hurts, so you just pick the ones you want?

Must be convenient.

Last edited:
I've already defended their right to free speech in that situation. I was talking about situations when speech can be considered an offense if taken too far

"when speech can be considered an offense if taken too far" >> As in the case of the Charlottesville counterprotestors who blocked the street, blocked the protestors legal march, attacked protestors, incited a riot, rioted, causing a disturbance, assault, battery, etc etc.
You are talking about violence, that's not speech and violence is always illegal. Are you not following this conversation?

Not true at all. You're gonna have to do better than empty statements if you want to make a compelling point.

LOL!!!

When the leftist shot up the GOP House baseball team, nobody was saying every single Dem had to apologize over and over and that shooter represented all Dems.

When a lone wolf in Charlottesville, assuming you believe it was not a hoax, drives a vehicle through a crowd and kills one, you fucked in the head hypocrites scream over and over and over that guy is exhibit A of all non-Dems and every non-Dem needs to apologize over and over and over and condemn anyone who doesn't want to pay to have the statue of Lee taken down...
Are you high? You are comparing a lone gunman to a Nazi/KKK rally. One represents a sick man and the other represents a movement, a mob, a group that promotes hate, and one of their members snapped and took it too far. Their movement should absolutely be condemned as it will only lead to more violence. And nowhere did I imply that the Nazis represent everybody on the right. If you really don't understand the difference between these situations then you really are clueless.
still not the same thing.

he's more saying when there is a lone event / person acting in an extreme manner that is "left-based" the left is quick to point out how that person doesn't represent them.

however, when someone on "the right" does something stupid, the left props him up as an example of how all on that side feel.

not 100% inclusive or anything but it does seem the left will do this quite often.
Why would the Left claim assosciation with a gun shooting whacko? The incident in charolletsville involved a hate GROUP. Most on the right condemned this group like they should but a handleful, many are doing it on this thread, try to turn the focus on ANTIFA and make excuses for the rights of the Nazis. It makes you all sound like you are defending and making excuses for the hate groups. It was an EASILY condemnable event that you didn't have to associated yourself with, but you choose to engage the way you do

Not true at all. You're gonna have to do better than empty statements if you want to make a compelling point.

LOL!!!

When the leftist shot up the GOP House baseball team, nobody was saying every single Dem had to apologize over and over and that shooter represented all Dems.

When a lone wolf in Charlottesville, assuming you believe it was not a hoax, drives a vehicle through a crowd and kills one, you fucked in the head hypocrites scream over and over and over that guy is exhibit A of all non-Dems and every non-Dem needs to apologize over and over and over and condemn anyone who doesn't want to pay to have the statue of Lee taken down...
Are you high? You are comparing a lone gunman to a Nazi/KKK rally. One represents a sick man and the other represents a movement, a mob, a group that promotes hate, and one of their members snapped and took it too far. Their movement should absolutely be condemned as it will only lead to more violence. And nowhere did I imply that the Nazis represent everybody on the right. If you really don't understand the difference between these situations then you really are clueless.

he's more saying when there is a lone event / person acting in an extreme manner that is "left-based" the left is quick to point out how that person doesn't represent them.

however, when someone on "the right" does something stupid, the left props him up as an example of how all on that side feel.

not 100% inclusive or anything but it does seem the left will do this quite often.
Why would the Left claim assosciation with a gun shooting whacko? The incident in charolletsville involved a hate GROUP. Most on the right condemned this group like they should but a handleful, many are doing it on this thread, try to turn the focus on ANTIFA and make excuses for the rights of the Nazis. It makes you all sound like you are defending and making excuses for the hate groups. It was an EASILY condemnable event that you didn't have to associated yourself with, but you choose to engage the way you do

Antifa is a hate group. Alt-right is a love group.

Q. Did I write it was illegal

A. I did not, I wrote is is incendiary.

Read what I wrote, not what your biases translate.
I wasn't commenting on your words. I was adding my own thought. You're welcome. :biggrin:

You added your bias, which likely explains why you are a Trumpanzee. Learn to read and listen actively, and then you might recognized what Trump really is behind the curtain of your biases.

LOL!!!

why would the right claim the asshole white supremacists? they wouldn't either but it does seem to be a habit both sides share in to take the worse of "a side" and declare them a prime example of said side.

normalizing the extremes.

LOL!!!

why would the right claim the asshole white supremacists? they wouldn't either but it does seem to be a habit both sides share in to take the worse of "a side" and declare them a prime example of said side.

I agree, it is a problem on both sides and feeds a toxic and polarized political atmosphere

I wasn't commenting on your words. I was adding my own thought. You're welcome. :biggrin:

You added your bias, which likely explains why you are a Trumpanzee. Learn to read and listen actively, and then you might recognized what Trump really is behind the curtain of your biases.
as said from someone who obviously has zero biases *against* trump...

Imagine a world where people hear "Klan" and don't say "racist terrorists." It boggles the mind.

Imagine a world where White Supremicists advocating a portion of America be deeded "White Only," being something for rational discussion. And expecting to be taken seriously.
LOL!!!

I agree, it is a problem on both sides and feeds a toxic and polarized political atmosphere

There is a widening gap. However, the Klan and White Separatists have been terror groups going back long before Clinton, and we now have a President who somehow equates them with groups having ideas with some possible validity. They have a constitutional right to assemble, but they have no right to march past synagogues chanting racist shit or through college campuses, nor do people ask for harm by standing in pedestrian zones.

The President and his apologists do nothing but further the gap. Trump is a racist, and that's been known since the 70s. What this poster-clown's excuse is .... I really don't give a rat's ass.

Especially in the Charlottesville turmoil, it has become routine for liberal city fathers to not permit marches, rallies protests, or other forms of conservative free speech. Alleged fear of violence is being used as the excuse. Nobody (other tahl leftist lunatics) wants violence, especially deaths like Heather Myers, but we all (and our 1st amendment right) is being attacked.

Conservatives, (both rational and radical), are being denied access to public speaking events. Recently, the University of California at Berkeley canceled conservative commentator Ann Coulter’s April 27 speech, amid threats of violence. In February, UC Berkeley also canceled a campus event featuring conservative Milo Yiannopoulos, after protesters threw rocks, broke windows, and set fires outside the school’s student union building to protest his appearance.

Some liberals have openly lent support to this speech stifling. Richard Cohen of Southern Poverty Law Center said that students and universities “should not give racists an audience.” That within the context of his definition of “racists”.

In other eyebrow raising events, Michael Savage has been banned from an entire, very liberal country (England). And in San Francisco, the pro-Trump group Patriot Prayer canceled the “Freedom Rally,” they had planned, due to excpected violence from counterprotesters, and a likely lack of police protection (FOR THEM). Organizers of the “Freedom Rally,” blamed the cancellation of their event on public officials, who they say have falsely portrayed them as violent right-wing extremists intent on bringing hate to San Francisco. Speaking with reporters Saturday afternoon, Joey Gibson, founder of Patriot Prayer, also blamed “antifa,” referring to anti-fascist groups, and BAMN, or By Any Means Necessary, a left-wing group. He said the groups followed them throughout the day and kept them from holding events.

But is it really violence that these pious politicians are worried about ? Or is it the truth they fear ? >> …..and that conservatives could deprogram millions of brainwashed and wrongheaded people ?

There is really no reason to fear violence in the street, on college campuses, or anywhere else. Whatever troublemaker loons begin to cause can be controlled and stopped quickly and effectively, by police, private security, state police, and National Guard if necessary. At worst, federal troops can stop civil disturbances, but rarely would that be necessary.

The only reason violence has been occurring in US streets (Chicago, San Jose, Ferguson, Baltimore, New York, Charlottesville) is because Democrat mayors have been stopping their police from taking action . As in these cities, in Tampa, FL, protestors blocked traffic in a downtown street for about 2 hours. Police made no arrests. Took no action. Why ? Democrat mayor in political sympathy with the traffic blockers (AKA “terrorists”), could be the only reason. No way, this was the decision of police, on their own. It is politics gone wild (and crazy) that is responsible for violence BEING PERMITTED, and coming from mayors’ offices.

Simple solution ? Don’t permit violence. Crack down on it, and hard. When the leftist, anarchist nuts know they will be arrested, and cannot stop free speech of conservatives (or anyone), their whole regimen will cease.

They only show up and cause violence (in cities with Democrat mayors) when they know that mayor will have police stand down, and allow them to block traffic, attack protesters, vandalize monuments or other public items, shout down speakers, etc.

Threat of violence ? Bull! Don’t you believe that. That is a red herring. Violence can easily be stopped (or prevented entirely) as long as there is a WILL to stop it. America’s problem right now is rogue mayors who allow it, by handcuffing their own police, and occasionally Democrat governors (ex. Jay Nixon - Missouri), who called out the National Guard, in response to the Ferguson rioting, and then moved them far away from the violence/rioting.

Pro-Trump group cancels San Francisco rally as hundreds of counterprotesters march on the streets

College students testify: Free speech under assault on campuses
yep it seems the reward goes to the violent antifa's how white of them. That only promotes violence btw. The way to remove the violence is to let the cops do their jobs and take these whackamoles out. You'll see that stop immediately. It's the equivalent of saying taking guns out of the hands of innocent people to allow the villain access and commit violence. It is only the stupid of the left. amazing.
ANTIFA are violent anarchists, they don't represent liberals democrats conservatives or republicans.
sure they do, you won't condemn them you are one of them. I've asked you repeatedly in other threads and you still won't condemn them. You're too late now. so you are one.

I'm pretty sure "ANTIFA are violent anarchists, they don't represent liberals democrats conservatives or republicans." IS a clear condemnation, you brainwashed buffoon.

Especially in the Charlottesville turmoil, it has become routine for liberal city fathers to not permit marches, rallies protests, or other forms of conservative free speech. Alleged fear of violence is being used as the excuse. Nobody (other tahl leftist lunatics) wants violence, especially deaths like Heather Myers, but we all (and our 1st amendment right) is being attacked.

Conservatives, (both rational and radical), are being denied access to public speaking events. Recently, the University of California at Berkeley canceled conservative commentator Ann Coulter’s April 27 speech, amid threats of violence. In February, UC Berkeley also canceled a campus event featuring conservative Milo Yiannopoulos, after protesters threw rocks, broke windows, and set fires outside the school’s student union building to protest his appearance.

Some liberals have openly lent support to this speech stifling. Richard Cohen of Southern Poverty Law Center said that students and universities “should not give racists an audience.” That within the context of his definition of “racists”.

In other eyebrow raising events, Michael Savage has been banned from an entire, very liberal country (England). And in San Francisco, the pro-Trump group Patriot Prayer canceled the “Freedom Rally,” they had planned, due to excpected violence from counterprotesters, and a likely lack of police protection (FOR THEM). Organizers of the “Freedom Rally,” blamed the cancellation of their event on public officials, who they say have falsely portrayed them as violent right-wing extremists intent on bringing hate to San Francisco. Speaking with reporters Saturday afternoon, Joey Gibson, founder of Patriot Prayer, also blamed “antifa,” referring to anti-fascist groups, and BAMN, or By Any Means Necessary, a left-wing group. He said the groups followed them throughout the day and kept them from holding events.

But is it really violence that these pious politicians are worried about ? Or is it the truth they fear ? >> …..and that conservatives could deprogram millions of brainwashed and wrongheaded people ?

There is really no reason to fear violence in the street, on college campuses, or anywhere else. Whatever troublemaker loons begin to cause can be controlled and stopped quickly and effectively, by police, private security, state police, and National Guard if necessary. At worst, federal troops can stop civil disturbances, but rarely would that be necessary.

The only reason violence has been occurring in US streets (Chicago, San Jose, Ferguson, Baltimore, New York, Charlottesville) is because Democrat mayors have been stopping their police from taking action . As in these cities, in Tampa, FL, protestors blocked traffic in a downtown street for about 2 hours. Police made no arrests. Took no action. Why ? Democrat mayor in political sympathy with the traffic blockers (AKA “terrorists”), could be the only reason. No way, this was the decision of police, on their own. It is politics gone wild (and crazy) that is responsible for violence BEING PERMITTED, and coming from mayors’ offices.

Simple solution ? Don’t permit violence. Crack down on it, and hard. When the leftist, anarchist nuts know they will be arrested, and cannot stop free speech of conservatives (or anyone), their whole regimen will cease.

They only show up and cause violence (in cities with Democrat mayors) when they know that mayor will have police stand down, and allow them to block traffic, attack protesters, vandalize monuments or other public items, shout down speakers, etc.

Threat of violence ? Bull! Don’t you believe that. That is a red herring. Violence can easily be stopped (or prevented entirely) as long as there is a WILL to stop it. America’s problem right now is rogue mayors who allow it, by handcuffing their own police, and occasionally Democrat governors (ex. Jay Nixon - Missouri), who called out the National Guard, in response to the Ferguson rioting, and then moved them far away from the violence/rioting.

Pro-Trump group cancels San Francisco rally as hundreds of counterprotesters march on the streets

yep it seems the reward goes to the violent antifa's how white of them. That only promotes violence btw. The way to remove the violence is to let the cops do their jobs and take these whackamoles out. You'll see that stop immediately. It's the equivalent of saying taking guns out of the hands of innocent people to allow the villain access and commit violence. It is only the stupid of the left. amazing.
ANTIFA are violent anarchists, they don't represent liberals democrats conservatives or republicans.
sure they do, you won't condemn them you are one of them. I've asked you repeatedly in other threads and you still won't condemn them. You're too late now. so you are one.

I'm pretty sure "ANTIFA are violent anarchists, they don't represent liberals democrats conservatives or republicans." IS a clear condemnation, you brainwashed buffoon.
JC gets a narrative in his head and then he holds on for dear life. He has no argument if he accepts that the majority of the "Left" condemns ANTIFA. He's been trying to label me as an unamerican ANTIFA lover for a while now despite many statements that i've made to the contrary. He's got a little malfunction going on upstairs.

JC gets a narrative in his head and then he holds on for dear life. He has no argument if he accepts that the majority of the "Left" condemns ANTIFA. He's been trying to label me as an unamerican ANTIFA lover for a while now despite many statements that i've made to the contrary. He's got a little malfunction going on upstairs.

Feel free to show that the majority of the left condemns them.

Both ends of the spectrum try to distance themselves from their loons, but all they can do is try.

The Right enables their white "supremacist" loons with some of their words, the Left enables Antifa with theirs.

Maybe if the ends stopped constantly attacking the other side with nastiness, dishonesty and hyperbole, the loons would have to detach.

Both ends of the spectrum try to distance themselves from their loons, but all they can do is try.

The Right enables their white "supremacist" loons with some of their words, the Left enables Antifa with theirs.

Maybe if the ends stopped constantly attacking the other side with nastiness, dishonesty and hyperbole, the loons would have to detach.
independent.jpg

Feel free to show that the majority of the left condemns them.
I can't show that it is just what logic and real life experience tells me so it is my opinion. I can show Democratic leaders condemning them. Can you show where a majority of the Left shows support for them?

I'm not biased against Trump based on his color, ethnicity or wealth. I find his tweets to be stupid and divisive, his policies erratic, his arrogance intolerable and his character to be seriously flawed.

I'm not biased against Trump based on his color, ethnicity or wealth. I find his tweets to be stupid and divisive, his policies erratic, his arrogance intolerable and his character to be seriously flawed.
well as long as you are not biased.

LOL, you are ridiculous

Disliking somebody for their actions is different than disliking them for their skin color, appearance, gender, religion or sexual orientation.... You gotta know that

Forum List

Back