Australia cracks down on illegal invaders - Result, no illegals

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
It's easy to stop illegals. We don't do it in america because both parties are taking huge bribes from the illegal alien lobby.

Major nation has zero illegals coming in: Here?s how

Aug 5, 2014

Australia had a problem with illegal immigration.

It doesn’t anymore.

In the past seven months, not one single illegal immigrant arrived on Australian shores. Not one single boat has docked on the Australian coastline.

Compare this to the preceding four year period: Over 50,000 illegal immigrants arrived on Australian shores. More than 800 boats. Upwards of 1,000 people drowned at sea. A budget blowout of more than $10.3 billion.

Those that arrived were given welcome hampers, mobile phones, plasma TVs, housing, medical and other household items — all at a cost to the taxpayer.

And the overwhelming majority of those that came were not genuine refugees; many of them turned up in designer clothes and with mobile phones. They weren’t fleeing persecution; they just wanted a piece of Australia’s generous welfare state.

The Australian people silently revolted.

So, they threw out the government at the national election in September 2013. One of the incoming government’s core election promises was to “stop the boats.” Immediately, Prime Minister Tony Abbott got to work.

As he couldn’t stop the boats overnight, in those first few months, his government gave the illegal immigrants arriving to Australia two options: “You’ve arrived in Australia illegally. As a result, you will never get to stay here. You will never get to be an Australian. So, you have two options – we will take you to a processing center, and you will wait in detention for your asylum application to be processed. Or we will fly you home for free.”

In addition to this, the Abbott government got the Australian military to enforce its border protection, intercepting boats, turning them around, and even towing them back. And it applied pressure on Indonesia, by demanding it secure its own border.

Soon, the message got out, and the boats have stopped.

I've been saying for a long time now, if you want to have any chance to curb or stop illegal immigration you MUST STOP voting for Dimocrats.
Am I happy with the GOP on this issue ? Hell no, but we still have a better chance with the Republicans than we do with the traitor party of the Dims.
With the Dims, not only do the politicians work to keep illegals in the U.S., but the people who make up the party itself, are bleeding heart idiots who always have an excuse why illegals shouldn't be deported, why our borders are not important, why we must give them drivers licenses and or other benefits.
In my state we'll be voting whether we should give illegals driver licenses, and I guarantee you the only ones who will be voting for the licenses, will be goddamned Dimocrats.

And by the way, I'm especially happy to see this occurring in Australia, as I hope to LEGALLY immigrate there myself years from now when I retire, since frankly, this country is a lost cause IMO.

Noomie? Hello..??
Your country is barbaric to turn away all those immigrants!! Dont you care about the Chiiiildren?
I think you should be marching in the streets of Australia demanding they be let in.
So nice of you to offer them your job and drive down wages for you min wage workers.

You're all heart............

You go ABBOTT!!! White power world wide!

wpww-patch.jpg

Australia needs to be for the white man along with europe, US and Canada.

White power brother in arms, Tony Abbott!!!

And by the way, I'm especially happy to see this occurring in Australia, as I hope to LEGALLY immigrate there myself years from now when I retire, since frankly, this country is a lost cause IMO.

Retire in Australia?

Have you even been there?

It's a VERY LIBERAL country. They can't stand Abbot.

It's also a very expensive country.

It's easy to stop illegals. We don't do it in america because both parties are taking huge bribes from the illegal alien lobby.

Aug 5, 2014

It doesn’t anymore.

In the past seven months, not one single illegal immigrant arrived on Australian shores. Not one single boat has docked on the Australian coastline.

Compare this to the preceding four year period: Over 50,000 illegal immigrants arrived on Australian shores. More than 800 boats. Upwards of 1,000 people drowned at sea. A budget blowout of more than $10.3 billion.

Those that arrived were given welcome hampers, mobile phones, plasma TVs, housing, medical and other household items — all at a cost to the taxpayer.

And the overwhelming majority of those that came were not genuine refugees; many of them turned up in designer clothes and with mobile phones. They weren’t fleeing persecution; they just wanted a piece of Australia’s generous welfare state.

So, they threw out the government at the national election in September 2013. One of the incoming government’s core election promises was to “stop the boats.” Immediately, Prime Minister Tony Abbott got to work.

As he couldn’t stop the boats overnight, in those first few months, his government gave the illegal immigrants arriving to Australia two options: “You’ve arrived in Australia illegally. As a result, you will never get to stay here. You will never get to be an Australian. So, you have two options – we will take you to a processing center, and you will wait in detention for your asylum application to be processed. Or we will fly you home for free.”

In addition to this, the Abbott government got the Australian military to enforce its border protection, intercepting boats, turning them around, and even towing them back. And it applied pressure on Indonesia, by demanding it secure its own border.

Oh..

World Nut Daily.

Explains alot.

You people always blast at "winger" sites but what side is "fair". The Salon? The Advocate? My Soviet News Broadcasting Corp? Commie News Network? Mother fucker Jones? The Daily Beast? The Huffy Post? RT? Al Gayzeera? Reuters? The Guardian? The CIA mouthpiece, the Washington Post?

Oh wait, you're probably a New York Slime's reader aren't you?

They can't stand Abbott but they voted for him anyway.

Not really.

He was the leader of the Liberal party and got in by way of a coalition government.

They can't stand him.

And with good reason.

Constitutional monarchy

Abbott is a supporter of the constitutional monarchy in Australia.[55][160] Prior to entering Parliament, he was Executive Director of Australians for Constitutional Monarchy from 1993–94.[161] Arguing against the case for a republican system of government in Australia in 1999, Abbott outlined his beliefs on conservatism and the monarchy:

There are some people who believe that any republic would be better than what we have now. "Republic or bust" zealots are incapable of perceiving any difficulties. Conservatives, however, don't change anything lightly. Conservatives approach issues with instinctive respect for institutions and approaches that have stood the test of time. "If it is not necessary to change" the conservative ethos runs, "it is necessary not to change". "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" say conservatives, "and if it is broke, recycle it, don't throw it away". Abbott supports the argument espoused by former Prime Minister John Howard and Justice Michael Kirby that Australia is presently and should remain a crowned republic. He predicted in his 2009 book Battlelines that Australia would still be a crowned republic in 2020.[citation needed]

In March 2014 Abbott reintroduced Knight and Dame honours to the Order of Australia, without discussing it in the Cabinet,[162] and despite stating a few months earlier that had no plans to do so.[163] The titles of Knight and Dame of the Order of Australia were initially introduced in 1976 by the Fraser Government and discontinued by the Hawke Government in 1986.[163] Restoring these honours has been described as "anachronistic" both by the leader of the opposition Bill Shorten and former Liberal prime minister Howard.[162][164]
Tony Abbott - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Typical conservative.

Wanting a Monarchy.

You people always blast at "winger" sites but what side is "fair". The Salon? The Advocate? My Soviet News Broadcasting Corp? Commie News Network? Mother fucker Jones? The Daily Beast? The Huffy Post? RT? Al Gayzeera? Reuters? The Guardian? The CIA mouthpiece, the Washington Post?

Oh wait, you're probably a New York Slime's reader aren't you?

New york slimes...

LOL

World Nut Daily not only makes things up..out of whole cloth..

Nobody outside your Alex Jones/Rush Limbaugh maniacs, sources them.

Unless it's for a laugh.

Retire in Australia?

Have you even been there?

It's a VERY LIBERAL country. They can't stand Abbot.

It's also a very expensive country.

Yes I've been there, and I'm familiar with the politics. I don't expect it to be as conservative as some regions of the U.S., nor as liberal as some regions. The good thing is I can accept it the way it is, knowing ahead of time what to expect. Here, I'm stuck with the constant deterioration, and knowing the division will never change in my lifetime.
This country is completely hopeless.

It would never be as easy in the U.S. Our illegal "invaders" can step over an imaginary line into this country. Their's have to take a boat for God only knows how many miles. Cuban refugees die on their way here all the time, and they only have 90 miles to travel.

You go ABBOTT!!! White power world wide!

wpww-patch.jpg

Australia needs to be for the white man along with europe, US and Canada.

White power brother in arms, Tony Abbott!!!

Are you saying that there is something wrong with this? Why do you hate diversity so much?

Aug 5, 2014

It doesn’t anymore.

Its an island you moron.

Aug 5, 2014

It doesn’t anymore.

Its an island you moron.

It's an island, and obviously doesn't compare to trying to secure a border, but that doesn't mean they haven't had illegals get in, and obviously a government policy can make it either easier or harder to get in as well.

Forum List

Back