Australia cracks down on illegal invaders - Result, no illegals

I've been saying for a long time now, if you want to have any chance to curb or stop illegal immigration you MUST STOP voting for Dimocrats.
Am I happy with the GOP on this issue ? Hell no, but we still have a better chance with the Republicans than we do with the traitor party of the Dims.

Ya think so?. From 2003-7 the GOP controlled the wh and congress and did nothing about immigration. The dems controlled all 3 houses 2009-11 and they did nothing also. Both parties really are equally bad on this issue.

The problem right now is obama himself and the way he refuses to enforce our immigration laws. I'm sure the dems tell him he's hurting the party but he doesn't care. Obama is an america-hating nut.

You go ABBOTT!!! White power world wide!

wpww-patch.jpg

Australia needs to be for the white man along with europe, US and Canada.

White power brother in arms, Tony Abbott!!!

Amen to that. Diversity has failed every time it's been tried.

I've been saying for a long time now, if you want to have any chance to curb or stop illegal immigration you MUST STOP voting for Dimocrats.
Am I happy with the GOP on this issue ? Hell no, but we still have a better chance with the Republicans than we do with the traitor party of the Dims.

Ya think so?. From 2003-7 the GOP controlled the wh and congress and did nothing about immigration. The dems controlled all 3 houses 2009-11 and they did nothing also. Both parties really are equally bad on this issue.

The problem right now is obama himself and the way he refuses to enforce our immigration laws. I'm sure the dems tell him he's hurting the party but he doesn't care. Obama is an america-hating nut.

I'm not happy with the GOP on this either, but at least the GOP is home to conservatives, the only people other than some moderates who want illegals deported, or prevented from getting here.

With the Dims, you not only get do-nothing politicians, but you also get the home of the bleeding heart liberals who want these people here, who don't want a secured border, and who are for amnesty.

I agree both parties suck, but the entire Dim structure of politicians and voters are illegal-friendly. They are probably right now celebrating the death of one of our border agents who was killed today by a couple illegals. Libs hate borders, so naturally they are anti-border patrol.

Except he hasn't stopped the boats at all. All he did was issue a gag order on the media, preventing them from reporting on new boat arrivals. His way of thinking is that if the media don't report it, it doesn't exist.

Over 92% of those who arrived by boat under the Labor government were genuine refugees, and did NOT arrive with mobile phones or any such thing.

Forum List

Back