August 11 2011 Republican debate Thread

August 11 2011 Republican debate Thread

I figured we might want a thread for the Republican Debate to night.

It starts at 9pm EST, I’ll bump it unless there are like 10 other threads already going.

Link to the debate: Fox News Live - Video - FoxNews.com

Discuss!

Fox is failing to moderate this debate. They are picking and choosing who gets asked questions, instead of giving everyone equal time.

That group sure doesn't like each other!!! Pawlenty and Bachmann cracked me up. And Gingrich is such a big baby. Accusing Chris Wallace of asking him gotcha questions. The big pansy!! :lol:

Faux news stratagy:

Pawlenty bickers with Bachman!

Huntsman, the false "noble", the commie-China mouthpiece (as prescribed by the communist err, I mean democrat party)

Gingrich gets a bone, which... well not bad...
(A clearly prepared "review" video on the so-called faux news online "live" video replay)
Yeah they have scripted this!

Cain, the perfect candidate endorsed by Romney!
(Who really is stupid enough to fall for this hackery?)

Santorum the so-called "Catholic" (The largest voting bloc) clearly a Dr. Paul Hater, and proves this by consistantly interrupting Dr. Paul on any questions.
A paid for faux attack dog/hitman.

Last edited:
Hopefully Bachmann, the true American will clean the floor with these RINO's.

Bachman is a bit of a whack job. If she only spoke on fiscal matters her approval would go up.
That lady is scary looking
bachmann_t670.jpg

I have lost respect for Ron Paul based on his desire to completely hide within our own borders.

So you support committing aggression against Iran because they might possibly one day have a nuclear weapon? How about North Korea? They've got them now.

Bachmann says " As President I would" more than any other candidate. It's like she's trying to convince herself it could ever happen, when he knows deep down it never will.

I have lost respect for Ron Paul based on his desire to completely hide within our own borders.

So you support committing aggression against Iran because they might possibly one day have a nuclear weapon? How about North Korea? They've got them now.

I didn't say that just as rightwinger didn't. But you can infer whatever you like I suppose.

Wow, they really went off on the gays. I like to see Republican honest about their hate. It's nice to see how "consistent" they are. Except for Hunt. He said let the gays have civil unions.

I didn't say that just as rightwinger didn't. But you can infer whatever you like I suppose.

It's a question, not an inference. Same for rightwinger who chose not to answer the question. He's a partisan who simply insults Republicans so I didn't expect an answer from him. I'm sure you're more than capable of answering the question.

Forum List

Back