August 11 2011 Republican debate Thread

Romney says we need an "unemployment" account. Is that a new "tax"?

I'm taking the economy and jobs. :booze:

you would get more of a buzz from rum cake.

You just took your first sip...I've been forced to break out the beer bong.
beerbong.gif

I may not survive this debate.
Tombstone.gif

So you support committing aggression against Iran because they might possibly one day have a nuclear weapon? How about North Korea? They've got them now.

I didn't say that just as rightwinger didn't. But you can infer whatever you like I suppose.

It's a question, not an inference. Same for rightwinger who chose not to answer the question. He's a partisan who simply insults Republicans so I didn't expect an answer from him. I'm sure you're more than capable of answering the question.

North Korea can barely get a rocket off their shores. They use their program to get concessions from the world. They are not a threat at the moment.

Iran on the other hand is run by completely insane lunatics that have vowed to wipe an entire people off the face of the earth. They have supplied our enemies, killed our service men and denied the holocaust. They are insane ten times over. If irrefutable evidence was given that proved their nuclear program was being used to create a weapon I would be fine if we used an air campaign to set their military programs back fifty years. No way I would let them go nuclear.

Stossel's show on Fox Business is running a montage of the Obama-Impersonator debating various Republican candidates. It's pretty interesting.

Rick Santorum is an idiot. did he say we brought freedom to Iran?

You like him if you hate gays, the middle east, people, fluffy stuff... I'm waiting for his head to blow up.

He was just absolutely right in his answer to the raising of the debt ceiling tho.

We are borrowing 40 cents of every dollar we spent.

While we may be able to cut 40% over time, but it's impossible to do it all at once.

Rick Santorum is an idiot. did he say we brought freedom to Iran?

You like him if you hate gays, the middle east, people, fluffy stuff... I'm waiting for his head to blow up.

He was just absolutely right in his answer to the raising of the debt ceiling tho.

We are borrowing 40 cents of every dollar we spent.

While we may be able to cut 40% over time, but it's impossible to do it all at once.

I'm not saying he is always wrong but if he had to much power there is no doubt that fucker would try his best to up Hitler. Yeah I said it, that fucker would prolly kill all gays n shit.

"The federal government should not be in the business of micro-managing the education system" Herman Cain.

What a fantastic answer by Cain on taxes and growth. :eusa_clap:

Cut taxes for corporations? He was asked 'what happens if they give corporations tax breaks but the corporations give out dividends. His answer? Let them. It's their money.

Mitt Tried to target Obama all night, no one else and I think it's going to hurt him. He is the #1 and he is more like #3.. A back up, your VP maybe.

Forum List

Back