August 11 2011 Republican debate Thread

Earlier this evening it was reported from an Obama advisor, that the President would be watching a ball game this evening. And maybe tuning into the debate during.

Paul supports nuclear weapons for Iran
if they want to develop a nuclear weapon, that is their right

The man is scary on foreign policy

Paul does not have a prayer

Not really. The states have no right to force people to buy something anymore than the federal government does. I don't see Romney's answer as anything more than a cop out.

I didn't hear Dr. Paul say that when he was asked about it.

He was asked about how it works constitutionally, and he was right. The federal government has no right to stop the states from implementing any kind of health care system that they choose to do. The states have to focus on their own constitutions and whether it's constitutional for them to do it, but just because the federal government can't do it doesn't mean the states can't. That being said, just because something is constitutional, whether at the federal or state level, doesn't make it right, which Ron Paul touched on in his answer.

I agree, and I agree I don't think it's right...but, I don't live in Massachusetts. If the people want it, the legislature approves it, the governor signs it and it's permissible under the state constitution...

Bwahahahahahahaha!

faux news is being overwhelmed by pro-Dr. Paul commentary!
They don't know how to handle it! So they are frantically deleting comments and overloading their site!!!

Complaints that Obama hasn't created jobs.

But not one jobs plan. Not one. Not a single one.

Why?

Cuz they don't know how. Remember, Government can't create jobs.

I didn't hear Dr. Paul say that when he was asked about it.

He was asked about how it works constitutionally, and he was right. The federal government has no right to stop the states from implementing any kind of health care system that they choose to do. The states have to focus on their own constitutions and whether it's constitutional for them to do it, but just because the federal government can't do it doesn't mean the states can't. That being said, just because something is constitutional, whether at the federal or state level, doesn't make it right, which Ron Paul touched on in his answer.

I agree, and I agree I don't think it's right...but, I don't live in Massachusetts. If the people want it, the legislature approves it, the governor signs it and it's permissible under the state constitution...

Absolutely. That being said I don't know their Constitution and I'm not willing to take Romney's word that it is constitutional. It may be, but I don't know for sure.

No, Ron Paul supports the U.S. minding its own business.

Which means...go ahead and build a nuke if you feel like it Iran

Paul has zero concept of foreign policy. I do like the cheering section he brought to the debate though

Great answer by Dr. Paul on terrorists and the rule of law.

I don't totally agree, but it was a great answer.

Paul has zero concept of foreign policy. I do like the cheering section he brought to the debate though

Zero concept of foreign policy? So do you support another war, this time against Iran, to stop them from acquiring nuclear weapons that we don't even have any evidence that they're trying to acquire? What about North Korea? Do you support invading them to get their weapons?

Kill everyone... just fuckin kill em all... Like Bush, like Obama you want 100% world domination.

Forum List

Back