Audience Says Ron Paul Won the 2nd GOP Debate

The political "analysts" paid by the Illuminati say Romney and Bachmann won, but the New Hampshire debate audience thinks Ron Paul won.

Ron Paul got twice as many cheers than any other candidate.

This is remarkable for a person many think can't win.

-- Who won the GOP debate? The audience thought Ron Paul did - baltimoresun.com

And let's not forget that the online CNN poll showed Ron Paul with over 70% of the vote.

Isn't it cute how ALL of the GOP candidates are suddenly concerned about spending, credit limits and debt ceilings? Am I the only one who noticed none of the GOP contenders wanted to talk about cutting the DoD budget?

The political "analysts" paid by the Illuminati say Romney and Bachmann won, but the New Hampshire debate audience thinks Ron Paul won.

And let's not forget that the online CNN poll showed Ron Paul with over 70% of the vote.

Isn't it cute how ALL of the GOP candidates are suddenly concerned about spending, credit limits and debt ceilings? Am I the only one who noticed none of the GOP contenders wanted to talk about cutting the DoD budget?

Ron Paul talked about it in that debate a few times............................................

I'm not looking for "less nasally" or "quick witted speaker".

I'm looking for someone who knows their shit beyond talking points and sound bytes fed to them by establishment teams of election experts.

If you really want to vote for a fake ass bastard like Romney and make the GOP look like assholes, have at it.

Paul did get a lot of applause. BUT--he isn't as good as articulating his point of view as the others--and even Ron Paul stated he came in last at this debate.

Plenty more to go though. Maybe he'll do better in future debates.

I'm not looking for "less nasally" or "quick witted speaker".

I'm looking for someone who knows their shit beyond talking points and sound bytes fed to them by establishment teams of election experts.

If you really want to vote for a fake ass bastard like Romney and make the GOP look like assholes, have at it.

Yes--but you're one in a million. After all look who is sitting in the White House right now. Perfectly pronounced speeches with no word gaffs--obviously mean alot to millions of Americans or Barack Obama would not be POTUS today.

Paul did get a lot of applause. BUT--he isn't as good as articulating his point of view as the others--and even Ron Paul stated he came in last at this debate.

Plenty more to go though. Maybe he'll do better in future debates.

It's because his point of view is his own thoughts and opinions. He doesn't spit out material fed to him by hired election experts formulated to be spoken a certain way to attract people.

The irony of it is that is what will continue to be his downfall.

Forum List

Back