How could anyone NOT agree with Paul last night?

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NfhAMO5GNQ]YouTube - ‪Ron Paul - New Hampshire Debate Highlights‬‏[/ame]

this man makes a lot of sense...much more than anyone else. in your face, to the point, no bullshit. Why are these not good qualities? Why is no-nonsense not electable?

I don't know that RP won but I saw him as 1 of the top 3. I think Mitt lost because he didn't dominate by any means and he puts 10x more money into this stuff than anyone else.

Paul has a long road ahead of him but all I can do is support him and hope for the best.

this is a repost from the other thread I posted in

I also want to point out that Ron Paul was the only candidate wearing a traditional power/presidential tie. Cain was wearing yellow for crying out loud...

I know who doesn't agree with Ron Paul. Only people who love global fascist dictatorships disagree with Ron Paul.

Which candidate opposes the Patriot Act?
Which candidate opposes the U.N.?
Which candidate opposes international banks like the IMF?
Which candidate opposes the Federal Reserve?
Which candidate wants to free all non-violent drug users from prison?
Which candidate opposes the New World Order?
Which candidate opposes the military industrial complex?

The answer is obvious. NOBODY except Ron Paul.

They all support global fascist dictstorship policies bottom line.

I try and figure that out every day since 2008 who doesn't want him as president and I still am baffled...I understand who but I still curious as to what went wrong with their brains to think that way...its like when you become a politician you lose all common sense....its obvious the pc police have invaded the public schools quite well and turned the majority of Americans in to sheeple.

I'm a left-leaning Centrist and I honestly say that I would vote for Ron Paul over Barack if I could vote today.

I also want to point out that Ron Paul was the only candidate wearing a traditional power/presidential tie. Cain was wearing yellow for crying out loud...

What on earth do clothes matter? Were any of them in rags? Then I think they are doing fairly good for themselves.

What on earth do clothes matter? Were any of them in rags? Then I think they are doing fairly good for themselves.

Im not saying it matters, I just think it is interesting only one candidate thought it was appropriate to wear a power tie. Those of us who wear suits regularly notice these things haha...

Last edited:

Im not saying it matters, I just think it is interesting only one candidate thought it was appropriate to wear a power tie. Those of us who wear suits regularly notice these things haha...

I liked Bachman's tie

I do believe that if Paul got the nod he would be a super power... Paul has literally, LITEARLLY no angle to be attacked from. Obama is like Bush and is open season to Ron Paul, to many others have a I attack you for this you attack me for that, and they’re both right.

I do believe that if Paul got the nod he would be a super power... Paul has literally, LITEARLLY no angle to be attacked from. Obama is like Bush and is open season to Ron Paul, to many others have a I attack you for this you attack me for that, and they’re both right.

No angle? I know you like the guy, and he does have a lot of strong points, but you seriously have to stop overestimating your guy and underestimating your opponents.

Even if his opponents cant find anything to attack, which they have before, this is politics, they will make stuff up.

Even President Washington was attacked by his political enemies. And Ron Paul is no George Washington.

You need to get out of this cult of personality. There isn't one person who is going to come along and win the Presidency and save this nation. We the people need to step up and rid our lives of the corruption now drenching our society and be the change we want from the world.

No angle? I know you like the guy, and he does have a lot of strong points, but you seriously have to stop overestimating your guy and underestimating your opponents.

Even if his opponents cant find anything to attack, which they have before, this is politics, they will make stuff up.

Even President Washington was attacked by his political enemies. And Ron Paul is no George Washington.

You need to get out of this cult of personality. There isn't one person who is going to come along and win the Presidency and save this nation. We the people need to step up and rid our lives of the corruption now drenching our society and be the change we want from the world.

Making stuff up is not what I meant. Yes, that will happen but they can't attack his policy and in a debate that is what would destroy Obama, his policy. I'm not in a cult for Paul btw, he just follows the constitution while Obama/Bush have to "interpret" the constitution in a way that leaves a bitter taste it to many people mouths.

Making stuff up is not what I meant. Yes, that will happen but they can't attack his policy and in a debate that is what would destroy Obama, his policy. I'm not in a cult for Paul btw, he just follows the constitution while Obama/Bush have to "interpret" the constitution in a way that leaves a bitter taste it to many people mouths.

Didn't say you were in a cult. I said this is a cult of personality. Basically, he can do no wrong in the eyes of those who follow him. You guys have this idealized picture of RP and can't comprehend how others might not agree.

Forum List

Back