Audience Says Ron Paul Won the 2nd GOP Debate

GeoLaureate8

Nobody
May 22, 2011
Sin City
The political "analysts" paid by the Illuminati say Romney and Bachmann won, but the New Hampshire debate audience thinks Ron Paul won.

Ron Paul got twice as many cheers than any other candidate.

This is remarkable for a person many think can't win.

-- Who won the GOP debate? The audience thought Ron Paul did - baltimoresun.com

And let's not forget that the online CNN poll showed Ron Paul with over 70% of the vote.

Last edited:
The political "analysts" paid by the Illuminati say Romney and Bachmann won, but the New Hampshire debate audience thinks Ron Paul won.

<strong>Ron Paul got twice as many cheers than any other candidate.</strong>

And let's not forget that the online CNN poll showed Ron Paul with over 70% of the vote.

Pauls ideals and opinions are in line with most normal americans so this outcome doesn't suprise me.

his issue is that he bucks the establishment and the establishment controls the process.

I don't know that RP won but I saw him as 1 of the top 3. I think Mitt lost because he didn't dominate by any means and he puts 10x more money into this stuff than anyone else.

Paul has a long road ahead of him but all I can do is support him and hope for the best.

Where's all the Ron Paul haters? I guess they can't face the brute facts that threaten their cause of enslaving the entire human race.

Where's all the Ron Paul haters? I guess they can't face the brute facts that threaten their cause of enslaving the entire human race.

Enslaving the entire human race. And you don't see how you are turning people off to RP?

BTW, most of us don't hate people simply because we disagree with them politically. I have stated my problems with Paul. Of course, I still may vote for him if I think he's the best choice.

Enslaving the entire human race. And you don't see how you are turning people off to RP?

There's a global awakening happening right now and it's the perfect time to capitalize on it. And yes, it's true, if you don't support the ideals of Liberty, then you support the enslavement of the entire human race. People all over are starting to realize that the Patriot Act strips away all of our civil liberties. And guess which candidates support the Patriot Act? All of them except Ron Paul.

BTW, most of us don't hate people simply because we disagree with them politically.

I agree with this sentiment but that is not what I implied. "Haters" is just a figure of speech to indicate people who oppose or dislike something, it doesn't necessarily refer to actual hate.

And I agree, there are people I can respectfully disagree with, yet not hate them. However I will still call em like I see em. If they support global fascist dictatorship, I will point it out.

I have stated my problems with Paul. Of course, I still may vote for him if I think he's the best choice.

Well that's good to hear, every vote counts.

Ron Paul won perhaps on Mars.

Not here.

how in the world can anyone gauge a candidate in a debate forum engineered towards short replies to intricate problems?

how in the world can anyone gauge a candidate in a debate forum engineered towards short replies to intricate problems?

You pose a good question. Personally, I liked them all at times. I think some of them sounded better. But ultimately that's not what's important. We need to look at records, at their campaign agendas, at their personal lives.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPReOuxnftY&feature=related]YouTube - &#x202a;Ron Paul on FOX News 05/25/11&#x202c;&rlm;[/ame]

Where's all the Ron Paul haters?

I am reminded of a quote about truth: All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

~Arthur Schopenhauer

Ron Paul is becoming more mainstream after years of being ridiculed and violently opposes primary due to ignorance. However, after many years of the status quo, many people are becoming disillusioned with their beloved party and ideas and are now finding value in the concepts of strong civil liberties, a humble foreign policy that promotes peace and prosperity, free enterprise and voluntary exchange.

I like what Ron Paul says, but I do not think he is electable (his son is another story-he has the "curb appeal" that his father lacks- he'd be a formidable candidate in 2016 or 2020). Strike One- He is old. Strike two - He talks in a nasal voice. And the number one reason he is unelectable......Strike three......

The citizens of this country want their government security blanket. In fact they want a government belt, and a pair of government suspenders, to go with their government security blanket - and they want lower taxes too! Unless and until the "entitlement" mentality is broken, people like Ron Paul will never be elected. He threatens the status quo.

He didn't do anything for me.

The ideal candidate must be willing to use taxpayers monies and spend it on nice welfare projects.

The ideal candidate must be willing to invade any country whenever for whatever.

The man is unelectable.

Forum List

Back