Attention Deitists: Please Post Irrefutable Evidence that Your God Exists

1) Of course you can post wherever you want, I never said otherwise. I just find it weird that you are obsessed with posting on this thread when you clearly don't want to be here. If you don't care about my history, stop making erroneous comments about it, ijit.
2) Calling me a troll is not a personal attack? LOL...Not flailing at all, but I have this thing about syntax and I can tell when somebody's had a few too many alcoholic beverages. Hope the hangover isn't too bad. I couldn't give a shit what the site is called. And yes, we all know that you're not some 19 year old Christian chick. I'm betting DevNell, although others think it might be a Charlie Bass in drag. So stop with the pretense, you're fooling no one..
3) Telling me you're a fascist is nothing new to me. And no, you're not who you say you are. You're just a liar...and they're a dime a dozen..

Oh Grumpy....

1) You, and those like you, try to pull this same shit all the time. It's dull, everytime.

2) Who said it wasn't? You ARE a troll. You never post anything of substance. EVER. And who cares if I've had a few drinks or not? Your ad homonyms are still ad homonyms. At least I have the balls to be who I am. Don't you wish you had enough of a personality here to say the same? Yea, I bet you so. :lol:

3) You got some proof to that or are you blowing smoke out of your ass as usual Grumpy? :lol: That's the thing when it comes to people like you Grumps, you're all talk and no substance. You hope and wish that I'm not who I say I am, but in reality you got NOTHING! You got something, let's see it? Oh damn, you got nothing... just LIKE ALWAYS. :lol:

Where are you from again? Why do you think your opinion is relevant to the US? Let's hear it Grumps. Go ahead and invalidate yourself, we're all waiting. :)

1) And yet here you are...go fgure
2) The wind you just passed offers more substance than any of your posts. I couldn't give a shit if you're a mean drunk. That's your issue, not mine. No, you don't have the balls to be who you are. You are passing yourself of as a 19 year old chick who likes attention, but I'm betting in real life, you have real balls..
3) Easily got the proof...just compare your first few 100 posts to those you're posting now. The real "amanda" comes on board...lol..lol..lol...

Why does it matter where I'm from. If I'm so irrelevant stop addressing me..oh. that's right you can't...I bet you answer this post too, because, after all, I'm so irrelevant...

How about you VALIDATE yourself...go on, I dare ya, ya fraud...

No, that's where atheists mess up a lot, they don't have to believe in a religion or follow a specific religious path, there are many religious people who have no set religion, and many who follow religions that are barely religions by the traditional idea. Acknowledging the existence of spirit makes you a spiritualist, acknowledging the existence of any god makes you religious, even if your idea of a god is some computer program of a larger civilization, or a mad scientist of another dimension, or some alien intelligence. "Magic" doesn't have to exist for a god to exist, and though you can have purpose without a god, it helps to include such simply for sanities sake. Because think about how insane the world would be if there was simply nothing after life? If everyone just lay awake at night more afraid of dying than living? You think religion has caused so much war, but the insane cause much more atrocity in this world than the religious. Believing in something beyond that which you can understand does not make you insane, if so, then every single artist, scientist, and author is insane. Look up quarks if you haven't already, they are something we don't even have evidence of, but it's a widely accepted theory among scientists. ;)

You bring up some good and interesting points. I believe the reason most people feel such a huge sense of loss and ball their eyes out when somebody dies, is because deep down - way deep down - they know there is no afterlife. That is my belief.

As for a God etc, well, it comes down to so many things for me, but at the end of the day, when all is said and done, I have to ask myself, where did God come from if everything came from something. I remember reading a book quite some time ago - I think it was called Job, but I could be wrong, and no, it's not a biblical book - but its premise was about this guy being fought over by God and Satan. And it goes through his trials and tribulations etc, and basically, at the end of it, God and Satan are fighting tooth and nail for this guys soul, until a voice booms out (and I'm paraphrasing the premise here) "Will you two stop it!", to which both Satan and God reply "sorry dad". IOW, who are God and Satan answerable to, and that kinda sums up what I think about the whole kit and kaboodle...

As for scientists, over and over scientists of the past have mooted ideas that others laughed at and those doing the laughing were later proved wrong (the sun revolving around the Earth being just one example). I have yet to see ANY of the mainstream religions offer any verifiable proof of any god - any physical evidence at all.

Anyway, Dump, you know there's no evidence. Just as there's no evidence that we evolved from chimps.

Ah, but Babble, there is evidence that some plants and creatures have evolved and adapted to their surrounds.

I know there is no evidence re religion...it's all about faith, which is fine.

How many of these fucking threads are needed? Shit, there's like three already, and I thought christians were bad about shoving their beliefs down people's throats, this is just as bad.

And ordinarily I don't get involved in "faith" challenges, but I have just recently received some rather interesting food-for-thought which the non-believers should be able to find reasonable, scientific explanations for if they work really hard at it.

* * *​

God's accuracy may be observed in the hatching of eggs.
For example:
-the eggs of the potato bug hatch in 7 days;
-those of the canary in 14 days;
-those of the barnyard hen in 21 days;
-the eggs of ducks and geese hatch in 28 days;
-those of the mallard in 35 days;
-the eggs of the parrot and the ostrich hatch in 42 days.
(Notice, they are all divisible by seven, the number of days in a week)

God's wisdom is seen in the making of an elephant..
The four legs of this great beast all bend forward in the same direction.
No other quadruped is so made.
God planned that this animal would have a huge body, too large
to live on two legs. For this reason He gave it four fulcrums so that it
can rise from the ground easily.

The horse rises from the ground on its two front legs first.
A cow rises from the ground with its two hind legs first.
How wise the God was in all His works of creation!

-The waves of the sea roll in on shore twenty-six to the minute
in all kinds of weather.

God's wisdom is revealed in His arrangement of sections and segments,
as well as in the number of grains.

-Each watermelon has an even number of strips on the rind.
-Each orange has an even number of segments.
-Each ear of corn has an even number of rows.
-Each stalk of wheat has an even number of grains.
-Every bunch of bananas has on its lowest row an even number of
bananas, and each row decreases by one, so that one row has
an even number and the next row an odd number.

All grains are found in even numbers on the stalks, and God
specified thirty fold, sixty fold, and a hundred fold - all even numbers.

God has caused the flowers to blossom at certain specified times during
the day, so that Linnaeus, the great botanist, once said that if he had
a conservatory containing the right kind of soil, moisture and
temperature, he could tell the time of day or night by the flowers that
were open and those that were closed!

* * *​

Will check back on the progress of "the explanations" later.

When you die, you'll have irrefutable proof. Until then, nothing will convince you. Have fun! :cool:

Er, no I won't. I'll be worm food!

Here's something fun to do, think about it long and hard. Just before you go to bed, imagine just ceasing to exist. Nothing, no dreams, nothing, just ceasing. Just ending. Not even blackness. Think about that every night before going to bed. Even those who adamantly denounce all possibility fear that, it's not a pleasant idea, and it's why people sought spirits.

What's so unpleasant about that?

Anyway, Dump, you know there's no evidence. Just as there's no evidence that we evolved from chimps.

Ah, but Babble, there is evidence that some plants and creatures have evolved and adapted to their surrounds.

How many of these fucking threads are needed? Shit, there's like three already, and I thought christians were bad about shoving their beliefs down people's throats, this is just as bad.

And ordinarily I don't get involved in "faith" challenges, but I have just recently received some rather interesting food-for-thought which the non-believers should be able to find reasonable, scientific explanations for if they work really hard at it.

* * *​

For example:

in all kinds of weather.

* * *​

Don't hold your breath...

For example:

in all kinds of weather.

* * *​

1) What about all the other birds (if indeed what you say is true) What about the turtle and platypus? How long does it take for their eggs to hatch.
2) You could say that of all animals, not just the elephant - it is the way nature made them
3) Are you shitting me? How an animal gets up from sleep is somehow a God's work?
4) Waves roll in due to the nature of the moon pulling on the tides - also, I live near the sea and counted - they differed between each minute and in a couple of cases, there were no waves at all.
5) That is more than likely due to the genetic make up of the fruit more than anything. Plus, do you have proof of your premise? Links please.
6) Maybe they have an even number of stalks because they have an even number of stalks. Why would a God even bother to do such a thing? What would be the point?
7) Flowers blossom due to the temperature they are at. I could quite easily create conditions so a flower that usually blooms in spring, would bloom in winter. All to do with seasons, which are caused by the Earth's axis moving slightly as it moves around the sun...

Last edited:
1) Of course you can post wherever you want, I never said otherwise. I just find it weird that you are obsessed with posting on this thread when you clearly don't want to be here. If you don't care about my history, stop making erroneous comments about it, ijit.
2) Calling me a troll is not a personal attack? LOL...Not flailing at all, but I have this thing about syntax and I can tell when somebody's had a few too many alcoholic beverages. Hope the hangover isn't too bad. I couldn't give a shit what the site is called. And yes, we all know that you're not some 19 year old Christian chick. I'm betting DevNell, although others think it might be a Charlie Bass in drag. So stop with the pretense, you're fooling no one..
3) Telling me you're a fascist is nothing new to me. And no, you're not who you say you are. You're just a liar...and they're a dime a dozen..

Oh Grumpy....

1) You, and those like you, try to pull this same shit all the time. It's dull, everytime.

2) Who said it wasn't? You ARE a troll. You never post anything of substance. EVER. And who cares if I've had a few drinks or not? Your ad homonyms are still ad homonyms. At least I have the balls to be who I am. Don't you wish you had enough of a personality here to say the same? Yea, I bet you so. :lol:

3) You got some proof to that or are you blowing smoke out of your ass as usual Grumpy? :lol: That's the thing when it comes to people like you Grumps, you're all talk and no substance. You hope and wish that I'm not who I say I am, but in reality you got NOTHING! You got something, let's see it? Oh damn, you got nothing... just LIKE ALWAYS. :lol:

Where are you from again? Why do you think your opinion is relevant to the US? Let's hear it Grumps. Go ahead and invalidate yourself, we're all waiting. :)

1) And yet here you are...go fgure
2) The wind you just passed offers more substance than any of your posts. I couldn't give a shit if you're a mean drunk. That's your issue, not mine. No, you don't have the balls to be who you are. You are passing yourself of as a 19 year old chick who likes attention, but I'm betting in real life, you have real balls..
3) Easily got the proof...just compare your first few 100 posts to those you're posting now. The real "amanda" comes on board...lol..lol..lol...

Why does it matter where I'm from. If I'm so irrelevant stop addressing me..oh. that's right you can't...I bet you answer this post too, because, after all, I'm so irrelevant...

How about you VALIDATE yourself...go on, I dare ya, ya fraud...

1) I'm here because I'm bored and making you look the fool is entertaining. And easy.

2) More of the same blah blah. Forget my posts, how about yours? Nothing but trolling... EVER.

3) You have some proof I'm not who I say? Let's see it. Note: I'm not holding my breathe because I KNOW you have nothing.

What are you doing here Grumpy? This is USmessageboard. You do know that, don't you? Where are you from again? Can I get an account on a message board where ever you are and be just as irrelevant as you are?

1) I'm here because I'm bored and making you look the fool is entertaining. And easy.

2) More of the same blah blah. Forget my posts, how about yours? Nothing but trolling... EVER.

3) You have some proof I'm not who I say? Let's see it. Note: I'm not holding my breathe because I KNOW you have nothing.

What are you doing here Grumpy? This is USmessageboard. You do know that, don't you? Where are you from again? Can I get an account on a message board where ever you are and be just as irrelevant as you are?

1) No, you're here because you're stoned/drunk and are itching for a fight.
2) My little finger makes more sense than you sista! As for trolling, why are you even on this thread?
3) Oh, that's easy. Take a pic of yourself holding up a sign saying "Grump Sux"...but you won't because you're not who you say you are...:lol::lol:

You are pretty irrelevant "Amanda", which is prolly why you're so pissy. Not only are you a charlatan, you're not very good at it either...

but wait, you'll still reply to this...even though I bore you. Go figure ya Lush...

1) No, you're here because you're stoned/drunk and are itching for a fight.
2) My little finger makes more sense than you sista! As for trolling, why are you even on this thread?
3) Oh, that's easy. Take a pic of yourself holding up a sign saying "Grump Sux"...but you won't because you're not who you say you are...:lol::lol:

I'm sorry I missed where you're from and why you think it's relevant to a US message board.

And I've already addressed why I won't bother with trying to appease dickless jackasses like you Grumpy. Even if I posted a pic with today's newspaper you'd have a problem with it. I'm not here to jump through your hoops. In fact, just the opposite is true. You're here trying to prove YOUR relevance. Or at least you should be because no 1 in US should give 2 shits what your opinion as a non-US citizen is. Thanks for playing.

I'm sorry I missed where you're from and why you think it's relevant to a US message board.

And I've already addressed why I won't bother with trying to appease dickless jackasses like you Grumpy. Even if I posted a pic with today's newspaper you'd have a problem with it. I'm not here to jump through your hoops. In fact, just the opposite is true. You're here trying to prove YOUR relevance. Or at least you should be because no 1 in US should give 2 shits what your opinion as a non-US citizen is. Thanks for playing.

No, you won't show who you are because you're not who you say you are. 1) I'm betting some neanderthal throwback taking the piss out of all the gullible males on here.

However, I'm pretty sure you're some fat ugly chick who is using her friend's pic on the internet because it's the only way you can get attention because in real life you're a bush pig.

Ah, so you're also a xenophobe....
Go hide in your little cubby hole so you're nice and safe..

No one gives two shits what you think either...go figure..

Time for another drink ya drunk?

* * *​

For example:

in all kinds of weather.

* * *​

Come on, that's pretty simplistic stuff innit?

God did it all. Therefore God exists.

And a virus can replicate in billions in a human body in 24 hours and can kill the human host. God did that too.

Argument from design again.

* * *​

For example:

in all kinds of weather.

* * *​

Come on, that's pretty simplistic stuff innit?

God did it all. Therefore God exists.

And a virus can replicate in billions in a human body in 24 hours and can kill the human host. God did that too.

Argument from design again.

Bingo!

Forum List

Back