Attention Deitists: Please Post Irrefutable Evidence that Your God Exists

"Attention Deitists: Please Post Irrefutable Evidence that Your God Exists"

There is none, that's why it's called "faith". Sorta like Obamas' college transcripts.

I'm sorry I missed where you're from and why you think it's relevant to a US message board.

And I've already addressed why I won't bother with trying to appease dickless jackasses like you Grumpy. Even if I posted a pic with today's newspaper you'd have a problem with it. I'm not here to jump through your hoops. In fact, just the opposite is true. You're here trying to prove YOUR relevance. Or at least you should be because no 1 in US should give 2 shits what your opinion as a non-US citizen is. Thanks for playing.

No, you won't show who you are because you're not who you say you are. 1) I'm betting some neanderthal throwback taking the piss out of all the gullible males on here.

However, I'm pretty sure you're some fat ugly chick who is using her friend's pic on the internet because it's the only way you can get attention because in real life you're a bush pig.

Ah, so you're also a xenophobe....
Go hide in your little cubby hole so you're nice and safe..

No one gives two shits what you think either...go figure..

Time for another drink ya drunk?

More ad hominems. So predictable. If you ever decide to step up and debate an issue let us know.

Amanda only comes here to bitch once a month for about 4 or 5 days. Go figure.

Wow, that's really interesting coming from someone that just joined... or are you another sock? You might want to check out what happened to The Illusion/Vinny before you fuck with me.

"Attention Deitists: Please Post Irrefutable Evidence that Your God Exists"

There is none, that's why it's called "faith". Sorta like Obamas' college transcripts.

Exactly, but some aspects of science are factually provable. There is nothing factually provable about any god...as you say, only faith.......

Uh oh, she's off the wagon....AGAIN....

Uh oh, the Grump has no come back... AGAIN....

How sad it must be to have nothing but personal attacks to buttress your position. C'mon grumpy I have a drink once in a while (maybe 5-7 days out of any 30) is that REALLY the basis of your argument against me? Seriously? Fucking weak to say the least.

And while we're getting personal, where are you from? Let's hear the answer to that question so we can see exactly how relevant your opinions about the US really are. Or will you cowardly avoid the question, AGAIN?

C'mon grumpy, you want to play, let's get to it.

How sad it must be to have nothing but personal attacks to buttress your position. C'mon grumpy I have a drink once in a while (maybe 5-7 days out of any 30) is that REALLY the basis of your argument against me? Seriously? Fucking weak to say the least.

And while we're getting personal, where are you from? Let's hear the answer to that question so we can see exactly how relevant your opinions about the US really are. Or will you cowardly avoid the question, AGAIN?

You started Ad Homs on this thread Pal. If you can't handle them, don't give them out.

You would be one of the very few people who DON'T know where I'm from. I have been very open from the get-go about it.

And why is the relevant to ANY conversation...this is a messageboard, not "Xenophobes Unite"...

...and throughout it all, you keep on engaging me....Go on, admit it, you find me fascinating....:cool:

Since God cannot love me, I love myself.

Since I love myself, I can love others.

You started Ad Homs on this thread Pal. If you can't handle them, don't give them out.

You would be one of the very few people who DON'T know where I'm from. I have been very open from the get-go about it.

And why is the relevant to ANY conversation...this is a messageboard, not "Xenophobes Unite"...

...and throughout it all, you keep on engaging me....Go on, admit it, you find me fascinating....:cool:

Still no substance. I'd be embarrassed to post so many times in a thread and say nothing, I guess that's another way you and I are different.

It's ok, I don't expect you to be honest and tell us where you're from, you're not honest about anything else. Just want to note the name of the site is USmessageboard.com. Of course your opinion is welcome, it just doesn't carry any weight. :lol:

Still no substance. I'd be embarrassed to post so many times in a thread and say nothing, I guess that's another way you and I are different.

It's ok, I don't expect you to be honest and tell us where you're from, you're not honest about anything else. Just want to note the name of the site is USmessageboard.com. Of course your opinion is welcome, it just doesn't carry any weight. :lol:

Says the person who has basically cut and pasted every post its made on this thread (and derailed it for whatever reason)...go figure....

If you want to start a flame thread, go to the flame zone....

You keep on saying other people's opinions don't carry any weight. Projecting again are we? You do know that people don't believe who you are and are nothing but a troll?

The good news is we are now seeing the real Amanda. The upkeep of the pretense must have been so hard for the first six or seven months, but it's pretty hard to keep a lie - especially when you're a sociopath....

Says the person who has basically cut and pasted every post its made on this thread (and derailed it for whatever reason)...go figure....

If you want to start a flame thread, go to the flame zone....

You keep on saying other people's opinions don't carry any weight. Projecting again are we? You do know that people don't believe who you are and are nothing but a troll?

The good news is we are now seeing the real Amanda. The upkeep of the pretense must have been so hard for the first six or seven months, but it's pretty hard to keep a lie - especially when you're a sociopath....

Derailed it? :lol: it was a joke from the start.

Attention Atheists: Please Post Irrefutable Evidence Anyone Give A Shit What You Think.

There you go, grumpy, a subject line worthy of your special attention.

Do I know a small handful of people here don't believe who I am? yea, I'm aware of it. It happens everywhere I go, I'm used to it. it's all part of that: There are no girls on the internet thing. It's boring so I'm sure you're proud to be a cheerleader for it. And then there's you... you're not from the US but you come to a US message board. What does that say about you and the pitiful place you're from? Why are you so ashamed of where you're from? Why won't you tell us? There are lots of new members here that I'm sure would be fascinated to know where a prime US basher like you is from, so c'mon grumps, tell us. :)

What the fuck? You all asked for proof, Amanda posted her's, and you get sassy with her? I am seeing a trend from the atheists here, and it's disturbing.

Derailed it? :lol: it was a joke from the start.

Attention Atheists: Please Post Irrefutable Evidence Anyone Give A Shit What You Think.

There you go, grumpy, a subject line worthy of your special attention.

Do I know a small handful of people here don't believe who I am? yea, I'm aware of it. It happens everywhere I go, I'm used to it. it's all part of that: There are no girls on the internet thing. It's boring so I'm sure you're proud to be a cheerleader for it. And then there's you... you're not from the US but you come to a US message board. What does that say about you and the pitiful place you're from? Why are you so ashamed of where you're from? Why won't you tell us? There are lots of new members here that I'm sure would be fascinated to know where a prime US basher like you is from, so c'mon grumps, tell us. :)

I reiterate, why are you here if you think it's a joke? How many posts have you made on it? You're one of the biggest visitors to it. Methinks you have a crush on me...sorry, I don't like people in drag.

All it says is I like discussing politics - nothing more nothing less. Can't help it if most of the posters on here are Yanks - but there's the odd Pom, Aussie, Canuck and Costa Rican!

And what does it say about somebody who thinks this is a shit thread, and thinks I'm a waste of space and doesn't rate my opinion, but keeps on coming back again and again and again...Can you spell L.O.S.E.R....:eusa_whistle:

No, a huge number of people KNOW you are not who you say you are. You're just an attention seeker who's a fraud/fraid of what you really are, so hide behind somebody else's pic (I sure as shit hope for your sake they never find out you used it)...

I am from NZ...but you already knew that. Living in the land of Oz at the moment. And, no, I love where I come from - greatest place in the world (IMO of course). And no, I'm a prime CONSERVATIVE basher.....:eusa_angel: I think the US is a great place, but there is this 15-20 percent of people who live there who are bat-shit right whingers like you...

What the fuck? You all asked for proof, Amanda posted her's, and you get sassy with her? I am seeing a trend from the atheists here, and it's disturbing.

Huh? Proof of what? A God? S/he's done nothing but flame and troll this thread. If you're talking about being who s/he says s/he is, I've yet to see it...just a couple of picks of a girl who could be anyone...

Huh? Proof of what? A God? S/he's done nothing but flame and troll this thread. If you're talking about being who s/he says s/he is, I've yet to see it...just a couple of picks of a girl who could be anyone...

You challenged someone's beliefs, you can't expect them to be perfect in their reply. That's the problem. You asked for it.

I agree KK. They start threads like this and at the same time bash on my "why are libs grouchy" thread. The double standard is glaringly obvious. Everyone knows God isn't provable, just like the non-existence of God isn't provable. The whole thing is a fools errand.

Where are the great liberal thinkers here like editec and Jillian to put grumps in his place for starting such a non-sensical, divisive thread? Chilling in partisan hack land I'd wager. Makes me laugh when I'm called a partisan hack because I have no trouble speaking up as pro-choice when the subject comes up. I know I piss off my conservative friends when I do it, but I do it anyway. I guess that shows what a tool I am. I have several issues I'm liberal on, but that doesn't mean jack around here, especially when the name calling starts. What a bunch of loser jackasses.

The longer I'm here the more discouraged I become that anything like unity can ever emerge from this mess.

Um .... what part of "you asked for it" did you not understand?

Your original post was no less offensive, shorter yes, less offensive no.

Oh, so your answer to her/his answer is a non-answer, too..thanks for you input. You shouldn't have wasted your time...

The original point of this thread was in response to Mad's similar thread. I hope you put your Holier-Than-Thou 2 cents in on his thread too...

And if anybody was truly interested in what I was asking, that is the tangent this thread would have taken instead of somebody like "amanda" trolling. As I said to her in my original response to her, the subject interests me. How it can offensive to ask somebody to provide proof of something they believe in is beyond me. I'm not one of those flamers like JB who ridicule people for their beliefs. I only go down that road 1) if they start on me first 2) or they demand I kowtow to their god.

In short, you're off mark in your supposition....

I agree KK. They start threads like this and at the same time bash on my "why are libs grouchy" thread. The double standard is glaringly obvious. Everyone knows God isn't provable, just like the non-existence of God isn't provable. The whole thing is a fools errand.

Where are the great liberal thinkers here like editec and Jillian to put grumps in his place for starting such a non-sensical, divisive thread? Chilling in partisan hack land I'd wager. Makes me laugh when I'm called a partisan hack because I have no trouble speaking up as pro-choice when the subject comes up. I know I piss off my conservative friends when I do it, but I do it anyway. I guess that shows what a tool I am. I have several issues I'm liberal on, but that doesn't mean jack around here, especially when the name calling starts. What a bunch of loser jackasses.

The longer I'm here the more discouraged I become that anything like unity can ever emerge from this mess.

True for the most part, but unity is closer than you think now. Thanks to the blind partisanship that has come to light with these recent changes, perhaps more people will see how stupid it is. ;)

Those who have a problem with people who believe in something higher than them, no matter what that something is, are jealous, in my opinion. They have nothing to look forward to so they try to make everyone else as miserable as they are. I would rather sleep at night believing in something beyond now than dread death because there is nothing after. So, even if I am wrong, at least I sleep better than those who are so against belief.

Forum List

Back