Attention Deitists: Please Post Irrefutable Evidence that Your God Exists

This topic is worn out, i dont have the energy to respond. I'll just post a cartoon that will bring a small amount of joy to the atheists.

proof-is-in-the-poseidon.png

Is God the basis of an atheist's morality?

Therefore, one day an atheist won't exist.

And he could have.

I dunno.

I believe in God i was just extending a hand to my fellow humans who are atheists.

But He is a fact. And He does make life a whole lot more easier all the time. And in my case, possible.

I have no doubt, Dr. Grump. I wish you could have been there on so many occasions.

But I guess meetings with God are all about two and two only. The Maker and the man.

He is there. Always has been.

I guess that where we differ.

There is not one single fact that supports a god...only belief - and there's nothing wrong with that.

When you die, you'll have irrefutable proof. Until then, nothing will convince you. Have fun! :cool:

Er, no I won't. I'll be worm food!

Here's something fun to do, think about it long and hard. Just before you go to bed, imagine just ceasing to exist. Nothing, no dreams, nothing, just ceasing. Just ending. Not even blackness. Think about that every night before going to bed. Even those who adamantly denounce all possibility fear that, it's not a pleasant idea, and it's why people sought spirits.

But He is a fact. And He does make life a whole lot more easier all the time. And in my case, possible.

I have no doubt, Dr. Grump. I wish you could have been there on so many occasions.

But I guess meetings with God are all about two and two only. The Maker and the man.

There is not one single fact that supports a god...only belief - and there's nothing wrong with that.

Then why do you make threads about it?

Here's something fun to do, think about it long and hard. Just before you go to bed, imagine just ceasing to exist. Nothing, no dreams, nothing, just ceasing. Just ending. Not even blackness. Think about that every night before going to bed. Even those who adamantly denounce all possibility fear that, it's not a pleasant idea, and it's why people sought spirits.

I know. Look at it from an athiests POV. Most religions have a lot to offer, and i really, really, really wish I could believe. Really do. I mean, I'm a fool not to really - but, it just don't ring true...

Then why do you make threads about it?[/QUOTE]

1) I have started A thread
2) The subject interests me
3) Is that OK with you, or is there some sort of bureaucratic forms I have to fill out before I start a thread to meet your criteria? :cool:

Sure there is. There is the object of the belief. That would be God. He is a fact.

Read the definition of fact.

It's God.

I know. Look at it from an athiests POV. Most religions have a lot to offer, and i really, really, really wish I could believe. Really do. I mean, I'm a fool not to really - but, it just don't ring true...

How can it not ring true when God is true?

That doubt that you have, where does it come from?

I'm serious. It didn't come from God, He called you.

I don't think some are born with it and some aren't, it had to be picked up from somewhere.

Where did it come from Dr. Grump? Do you know?

Sure there is. There is the object of the belief. That would be God. He is a fact.

Read the definition of fact.

It's God.

No, the definition of a fact is something that is provable beyond a reasonable doubt. There is plenty of doubt about God(s)....

I know where it came from.

I may not be helping your case, Jen. I'm a horrible witness, don't quite know what to do with that.

I'm serious. It didn't come from God, He called you.

I don't think some are born with it and some aren't, it had to be picked up from somewhere.

Where did it come from Dr. Grump? Do you know?

It comes from a variety of sources. I mean, seriously, I could sit here for an hour with a tonne of questions and not even cover 10 percent of why I don't believe.

Note I am talking about all Gods, not just the Christian one. I think those who believe have that right...just as i have mine.

At the end of the day, if there is a God, I certainly have a few questions for him/her

Forum List

Back