Attention all Yanks:- There is no such thing as ANTIFA, 'reds under the bed', or the USSR.

What you call ANTIFA is just a loose collection of left leaning groups who aren't even in communication with each other.

Tell them that

OP can shove the Union Jack up his limey pohm arse.
I think the limey shits are due for a 3rd ass kicking at the hands of Uncle Sam. Too many commies are running that shit show. What say you?

The sun shines bright
Its big and white
Bum bum bum bum
Deep up the arse of Texans
With long hard knives
We shag our neighbors wives
Bum bum bum bum
Deep up the arse of Texans
Us guys powder our nose
Wear woman's clothes
Bum bum bum bum.......
Ha ha ha.....Don't like Yanks? How about 'Cotton Eyed Joe!' Redneck!
Whatever. We're not yanks. Reserve that shit for New Englanders (New York, New Hampshire, Vernmont, Maine, Rhode Island, Deleware, etc).

And "redneck" was a term used for Southern white farmers who did not own slaves, but worked the land themselves (thus, getting a red neck from sun exposure).

I come from a long line of "rednecks."

Unless the First Lord Protector of the Commonwealth, Oliver Cormwell was a slave owner (as far as I can tell, he was not), no ancestor of mine (at least as far back as 10 generations) ever owned slaves.

So you come from a long line of ignorant brainwashed dupes of rich greedy idiot conservatives.... Including ridiculous plantation owners....

~~~~~~
On the contrary many of us are first and second generation Americans that fought in WWII, Korea, Nam and lately the Middle East..... We don't want or need Antifa or Progressive Marxists telling us how to run our country.
You have you have no idea what you're talking about. I see Fox news has like 50% of its coverage about how horrible Seattle is while they're having poetry readings and little concert. You people are brainwashed functional morons. And nobody is a Marxist absolute idiocy. Anyone who doesn't check all media is an idiot. Like you. Poor America.
If they are just reading poetry why do they need barriers and men with guns?
you tell me, you're the one that listens to all the obsessive propaganda about this non-event. The barriers are nothing and the guns are for law enforcement. The non cop kind. There are very few guns like 4. LOL that's why I invented. You are the people that gave us 350 million guns here.....

What you call ANTIFA is just a loose collection of left leaning groups who aren't even in communication with each other.

The 'reds' got out from under the bed when they realized your bed wetting was pissing all over them!

There has been no USSR since 1989!
Antifa is real enough. They're international. They function in local cells to prevent being tracked. And you will never see a list of active members anywhere. They wear masks for a reason.

Now, I'll grant you that half the posters here think everyone left of Genghis Khan is Antifa. They're noodleheads. But Antifa sure as hell does exist; they do infiltrate demonstrations to further their own cause--which is hatred of government/police/authority. Oh yeah, and fascists. They don't like white supremacists either. But that's not the heart of their mission. Snuggling up with BLM, which is pretty damned pissed at cops right now, is a perfect fit for them. Antifa isn't running the movement, but they're in there, just like the supremacists have moved under the Republicans' tent for the time being.

if you think west coast antifa and european antifa are linked you're crazy

there is no organization at all in the states, i don't know about europe. But here there is 0 evidence of a leader or any "organziation" in any sense of the word.

I didn't mean to imply that they are all working together like the Boy Scouts. They don't work together for a reason; I already said that.

BLM and antifa are. Antifa is just the sideshow though. BLM is the communist/marxist aspect that everyone is bowing and kneeling down for.
What about BLM and their objectives makes you think they're communist?

A) The Communist fist, for one.
View attachment 349470
I love it when commies forget to hide their goose-stepping agenda.

The 'reds' got out from under the bed when they realized your bed wetting was pissing all over them!

Antifa is real enough. They're international. They function in local cells to prevent being tracked. And you will never see a list of active members anywhere. They wear masks for a reason.

Now, I'll grant you that half the posters here think everyone left of Genghis Khan is Antifa. They're noodleheads. But Antifa sure as hell does exist; they do infiltrate demonstrations to further their own cause--which is hatred of government/police/authority. Oh yeah, and fascists. They don't like white supremacists either. But that's not the heart of their mission. Snuggling up with BLM, which is pretty damned pissed at cops right now, is a perfect fit for them. Antifa isn't running the movement, but they're in there, just like the supremacists have moved under the Republicans' tent for the time being.

there is no organization at all in the states, i don't know about europe. But here there is 0 evidence of a leader or any "organziation" in any sense of the word.

I didn't mean to imply that they are all working together like the Boy Scouts. They don't work together for a reason; I already said that.

BLM and antifa are. Antifa is just the sideshow though. BLM is the communist/marxist aspect that everyone is bowing and kneeling down for.

View attachment 349470

Total baloney.

View attachment 349470
absolute idiocy. It is the black power fist. Do you enjoy being wrong all the time?
Wtf ever, sooper duper:

Oh look! This and this are there..

Now what was it you were claiming, you stupid fucktard?

The fist is absolutely a Communist thing. Has nothing to do with American blacks.

A symbol you don't see that is of the American right is called "30-.06".

Real American bullets.

iu

it is the symbol of all kinds of organizations that fight against GOP/conservative bologna and corruption and disaster. I had one on my car in the anti-war movement. We busted the FBI agent at my college who was a big shot in the SDS got freshmen to blow up the ROTC offices and supposedly did the same at Kent State. You are a brainwashed functional moron. Has nothing to do with Communism anymore than with any other anti-establishment movement that isn't totally full of s*** like yours.

View attachment 349470

Total baloney.
Go fuck yourself, you foreign entity that claims to live in NY.
You don't what baloney is, wherever the fuck you live.
In NY, it's Hoffman baloney, bitch! Made in Syracuse.
Ofc you don't know a damn thing about that, do ya? Foreign infiltrator?

View attachment 349470

Total baloney.
Go fuck yourself, you foreign entity that claims to live in NY.
You don't what baloney is, wherever the fuck you live.
In NY, it's Hoffman baloney, bitch! Made in Syracuse.
Ofc you don't know a damn thing about that, do ya? Foreign infiltrator?
No I don't I am in the Buffalo area. You are an idiot LOL. I've been to Syracuse once in my life to see a movie. You are amazingly thick....

Forum List

Back