Attack on whites in NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.
take your choosen "different path" far be it from me to stop you. most of what you say is 60's if that late. the world as a whole has moved on, sorry you did not notice. as for your statement about races never getting along, children get along just fine until one of the parents tell them it is not right. as for what you think of yourself I dont give a rats ass about that, however its is folks like you that make people of ANY race cringe and yes I feel that you give people like me a black eye just for being of the same race as you. :cof:

JimmyC, I never for one moment thought I'd agree with PJ, but in this case I do:

I think very few people should be banned from these great message boards, but you are one of them. Your views are pathetic and a waste of everyone's time to even have to skip past your post. Jimnyc, you have my vote to boot William Joyce out of here forever.

He and his ilk are popping up on all threads, they are preaching hate, albeit under the disguise of discussion. But when one tries to rebut, in a reasonable way, they hit back with simplistic arguements. One would have to give wide-ranging lessons in sociology, criminology, and history to be reasonable, yet they are not. What is one to do, for if you fail to respond, they throw in a 'gotcha clause'.

kathianne, I believe in freedom of speech but this is to the point of indoctrination....samething over and over...different thread same crap...this ones for you wj...:blsmile:

Originally posted by Kathianne
JimmyC, I never for one moment thought I'd agree with PJ, but in this case I do:

He and his ilk are popping up on all threads, they are preaching hate, albeit under the disguise of discussion. But when one tries to rebut, in a reasonable way, they hit back with simplistic arguements. One would have to give wide-ranging lessons in sociology, criminology, and history to be reasonable, yet they are not. What is one to do, for if you fail to respond, they throw in a 'gotcha clause'.

K - we are never ever going to convince bigots to rethink their beliefs. But we do need to speak up and challenge them. Many people read this board, some of them young and susceptible. Providing an alternate viewpoint is important so that people do not assume that the board endorses such bigotry.

Originally posted by wonderwench
K - we are never ever going to convince bigots to rethink their beliefs. But we do need to speak up and challenge them. Many people read this board, some of them young and susceptible. Providing an alternate viewpoint is important so that people do not assume that the board endorses such bigotry.

The only thing the board endorses is free speech.

I think WW is mostly correct with her assessment. One can either debate logically with those they disagree with, or ignore them.

I don't think banning someone over such a wide difference in beliefs is a good precedent to set on the board.

Here's what I can do though. If the thread specifically deals with race in some way, they are welcome to express their views. If race baiting is being done in regular threads just to be disruptive, let me or one of the moderators know and the offending post will be deleted.

Originally posted by jimnyc
The only thing the board endorses is free speech.

I think WW is mostly correct with her assessment. One can either debate logically with those they disagree with, or ignore them.

I don't think banning someone over such a wide difference in beliefs is a good precedent to set on the board.

Here's what I can do though. If the thread specifically deals with race in some way, they are welcome to express their views. If race baiting is being done in regular threads just to be disruptive, let me or one of the moderators know and the offending post will be deleted.

Now that's exactly how moderating should be done on a free speech board. Bravo Jim!

Originally posted by Kathianne
OK JimmyC, seems fair to me.

Hang in there Kathianne,

You will have your way soon enough, in a very short time whites will be the minority in the U.S, and the libertys we injoy today such as free speach will be very limited.

Originally posted by William Joyce
Yes, the Ku Klux Klan, that ever-present force. Huh??? I love how libs always throw them out. Never mind that nobody's ever SEEN a Klansman. But I see Hispanics every day on the subway, and man, they are ready for war.

I don't know if anybody has mentioned this already but I always get a kick and a warm feeling out of this, y'all know that Sen. Robert Byrd D-West Virginia was once the Grand Wizard of the West Virginia chapter of the Knights Of The Ku Klux Klan or that David Duke is currently a registered Democrat? How about the most racist Governor in the recent history of this nation, George Wallace, again a proud Democrat. Always like to throw that out there.

I don't consider myself to be racist or supremist in any way, shape or form but I do have 1 beef. Why if you have a brand new neighborhood with new houses and nice new infrastructure and then move a bunch of minorities in, why is it that every time within 10-20 years that neighborhood turns out to be run down, drug and crime ridden and generally the place you don't want to be lost in after dark? This is not hyperbole but fact, it has happened time after time in place after place throughout this nation. Is their some sort of pride problem or is it culture. I don't buy into the whole socio-economic mumbo jumbo because you can be poor and still be clean and responsible. Also in these same neighborhoods you will see run down houses but parked in front is a brand new Mercedes or Cadillac or some other fancy auto. I don't know just ranting I guess.

You aren't ranting, you are accurately describing what does in fact happen any time blacks or Hispanics move into a formerly white neighborhood. Liberals always say, "it's because white people are evil and discriminate, and that's why blacks and Hispanics can't get their act together." Conservatives always say, "it's because the liberals have made them crazy with welfare, and the problem will cure out once they all vote Republican."

There is another view, however, one that is described by the mainstream press as "racist" but is in fact backed up copious research. It is that blacks, and to a lesser extent Hispanics, are in fact different types of people beyond "mere skin color." Blacks, for instance, have IQs that are, on average, 15 points lower than whites'. Scientists have quietly acknowledged that this difference is at least 2/3 inherited - thus, no amount of government spending will change it.

If you are interested in pursuing this topic, I recommend reading The Bell Curve by Murray and Herrnstein, Why Race Matters by Michael Levin, Race, Evolution and Behavior, by J. Phillippe Rushton, and the magazine American Renaissance. Another good book is Race: The Reality of Human Differences, by Sarich and Miele. It is a marvelous counter-point to the canard that "race does not exist."

why and how would these people move into a new neighborhood? If they get finiancing for a new home that would mean they met guidelines to get this. what you dicribe in your post is a ghetto I believe...have not seen one of those since the 70s...there are laws and regs about what and how people can live and if something is amiss then it is up to the folks in said neighborhood to file complaints...projects are a thing of the past...scattered housing is taking over...people have to met guidelines for these as well.... BTW...OCA welcome to the board

Well I don't know about Nashville but the projects are alive and well in D.C. and Baltimore. I guess I should clarify, these neighborhoods are not built per say for minorities but are quickly inhabited by them and destroyed. Happens in many places and in many instances. Doesn't start out a ghetto but ends up almost as bad.

"why and how would these people move into a new neighborhood?"

why: they want better housing.
how: they get money from the government to do so.

"If they get finiancing for a new home that would mean they met guidelines to get this."

No, see above. Even if they do, that does not indicate that they have the morals, values and ways that make them a good fit. Hispanic drug lords and black rappers are rich, but nobody wants them for neighbors, either.

"what you dicribe in your post is a ghetto I believe...have not seen one of those since the 70s..."

Try visiting New York City, Washington, D.C., Kansas City, St. Louis, Houston, Philadelphia... just about every major American city.

"there are laws and regs about what and how people can live and if something is amiss then it is up to the folks in said neighborhood to file complaints..."

This is totally naieve. With whom do you file a complaint, and about what? The government? Yeah, they'll get right on it. If you complained about rap and chicken bones and grafitti, you'd be called a racist and they'd throw YOU out. What people is move to whiter areas. THAT is how you fix the problem, at least until minorities come crawling your way.

"projects are a thing of the past...scattered housing is taking over...people have to met guidelines for these as well..."

No, see above. "Scattered housing" just means "scattered ghettoes." Try visiting Yonkers, NY. Courts are forcing the neighborhoods to "desegregate" using small encampments. But go see one of them. In a 20-apartment cluster, they will bring along the booming rap, the liquor bottles all over, the broken "pimp" cars, the whole thing.

quickly inhabited??? more like forced in my view...if thats all you can afford to pay for rent where else do you go??? there are always bad elements that destroy....also lots of people thaT ARE TRYING TO GET OUT OF the places that arent good but cant because of sterotyping ect ect

william...way back when your family first stepped foot on American soil they were imigrants...the lowest of the low..unwanted in their home country and treated the same or worse when they first got here...and overtime they became native born and were excepted.....is this not the same that you fear? you seem to think that anybody can get TONS a money from the government...I can assure you this is not the case,, if you ahve no way to pay it back you dont get the money to start with. I dont happen to know any druglords as most of them are in prison or hiding..rappers I have no problem with.. last time I looked it up being in the music business was not unlawful. I am sure there are blighted areas in all major cities, most of these cities are working this problem. I am not going to tell you where to make complaints as your statement is about making them is bogus. scattered housing is just that,scattered...one here..one there... how in the world does one home make for a ghetto???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back