Atmospheric cabon exceeds point of no return: It's over

Mother earth is salvageable

Few are willing to make the necessary sacrifices.

Can we redeem Ted Kaczynski now?

I would like to see every anti-human that has abusively destroyed the environment strung up by the neck, along with every fat investor and politician that allowed it to get this far.

Okay liberals, you won. You were right. We've fucked it all up so bad it can't even be fixed. Now....since we're past the point of no return, how abouts we forget all that save the planet crap, because there's no point anymore.

Enjoy Earth While It Lasts: Atmospheric Carbon Levels Pass the Point of No Return

wenn2670528.jpg

Can we redeem Ted Kaczynski now?

I would like to see every anti-human that has abusively destroyed the environment strung up by the neck, along with every fat investor and politician that allowed it to get this far.

and we could all go back to living in caves and eating worms and leaves.

but the libs are attacking the WRONG problem. The problem is pollution, not man made climate change.

the tie between pollution and climate is bullshit. Attack pollution, forget the hoax of AGW.

I do not care about that..

The land is being torn up for highways, factory farms, nuclear power plants, and urban development projects. Our natural resources are being plundered without consideration, and both soil and water quality degrade overtime.

That is what I can observe with my own eyes.

and we could all go back to living in caves and eating worms and leaves.

We could start by destroying reckless and exploitative industry, and start working with the land rather than against it.

but the libs are attacking the WRONG problem. The problem is pollution, not man made climate change.

the tie between pollution and climate is bullshit. Attack pollution, forget the hoax of AGW.

I do not care about that..

The land is being torn up for highways, factory farms, nuclear power plants, and urban development projects. Our natural resources are being plundered without consideration, and both soil and water quality degrade overtime.

That is what I can observe with my own eyes.

what would you suggest? eliminating half of the worlds population?

you live in fantasy land.

No.

I live in a dystopian hell where humanity has been replaced by machinery, and we are all slaving away for a twisted society governed by a corrupt state.

I do agree that there are too many humans on planet earth. how do we stop population growth?

Change culture and restore humanity.

This starts by rejecting exploitation and valuing freedom above all else. The dominoes will fall after that.

Forum List

Back