Atheists are just as deluded as theists...

Do you even study human behaviors at all?
If you study human behaviors you should become painfully aware that there is a moral law that exists that was placed inside us that we did not create and can't seem to get rid of. This is the proof you have been so desperately seeking.
Morality is subjective, it comes from the survival instinct. Part of evolution.
I’m not surprised you believe morality is subjective. I wouldn’t have expected you to believe anything else.
If not, then why doesn't everyone adhere by the same moral code?
Variations are not the same thing as being diametrically opposed which we don’t see.

Atheists are the wisest people. They are living their lives to its fullest without some invisible big brother watching over them. I remember when I became an atheist. I was driving in a car going up north and for the first time I was finally at peace all by myself.

I’m only agnostic because it’s true one can never know for 100% there is no god. Like pink unicorns
Atheists do things because they are the right thing to do

They don’t need the threat of eternal damnation to do the right thing
On the flip side, if someone is deranged and doesn't believe in god, they have nothing to stop them from doing the evil shit they do. So a small part of me likes it that god scares the masses into being better people.

And consider what dicks Christians are now. Now imagine if they didn't believe an all powerful god was watching their every move.

And consider how fucked up Muslims are. And they don't suffer the same problem christians do. Christians don't even think about god 6 days a week. Muslims think about god 7 times a day and still look how fucked up they are.

But then I think about how the muslim world was the center of education, math, science all before Mohammad came to town. They were better before he came.
No wonder you are an atheist. You don’t understand jack shit.

Well many religions teach those animals were put here for us. They don’t go to heaven.

Hopefully some parents teach respect for life. I certainly respect all life
Do you? Are you sure about that?
I respect a living woman’s right to take a seed out of her before it grows into a baby
You are splitting hairs that aren’t there. It is fully human at conception and fully alive possessing all of the appropriate characteristics for that stage of the human life cycle. No wonder you don’t believe in God you dismiss evidence based on a whim.
Life isn't that precious. You also said god cares about cows but you eat them. Not only do you eat them you kill them in the most horrible way. Slaughter house anyone? No free range cows on your plate? Meany.
Sure life is precious. And yes I eat cows. I don’t justify it as right though like you justify your dehumanization of human life.

Do cows suffer a horrible death? They suffer death. We are all going to suffer death. But I am pretty sure cows suffer a humane death. Probably more humane than the death you will suffer.
You have a pretty low moral standard. Myself, I'm a vegetarian.

Apparently, all the atheists here are agnostic like I described. Why does this upset you?
It doesn't upset me. I don't believe it. Agnostics would not be here doing what you guys are doing. It's almost like you inherently know that it is wrong to be an atheist.
Laughing and making jokes about the dumb things you say means I'm not agnostic? :lol:
No. You aren’t agnostic because you aren’t an agnostic. You just can’t acknowledge it because you instinctively know being an atheist is repulsive.
lol, nice try. If anyone can prove god, I'm willing to change my mind about the whole thing, can't be any fairer than that. So not against god. Against dumb religions, yes.
You have all the evidence you need or are going to get. It’s not my job to do for you what you can and should do for yourself.

I am more than happy for you to go through life suffering with complaint.
Not to worry, I know you have nothing.

If you study human behaviors you should become painfully aware that there is a moral law that exists that was placed inside us that we did not create and can't seem to get rid of. This is the proof you have been so desperately seeking.
I’m not surprised you believe morality is subjective. I wouldn’t have expected you to believe anything else.
Variations are not the same thing as being diametrically opposed which we don’t see.
Of course we do, I'm a vegetarian and you're not. That's diametrically opposed.

Well many religions teach those animals were put here for us. They don’t go to heaven.

Hopefully some parents teach respect for life. I certainly respect all life
I respect a living woman’s right to take a seed out of her before it grows into a baby
You are splitting hairs that aren’t there. It is fully human at conception and fully alive possessing all of the appropriate characteristics for that stage of the human life cycle. No wonder you don’t believe in God you dismiss evidence based on a whim.
Life isn't that precious. You also said god cares about cows but you eat them. Not only do you eat them you kill them in the most horrible way. Slaughter house anyone? No free range cows on your plate? Meany.
Sure life is precious. And yes I eat cows. I don’t justify it as right though like you justify your dehumanization of human life.

Do cows suffer a horrible death? They suffer death. We are all going to suffer death. But I am pretty sure cows suffer a humane death. Probably more humane than the death you will suffer.
What a religious thing to say. I love it when people who believe in god show their wicked little evil side.

A cow may suffer a humane death but what about it's life? No quality of life for a slaughter house cow. You sir are sick. Sick to think that you are special. Even if there was a god, you are just one other animal on one planet. BFD.

Well it is. Do you believe in the death penalty?
No. I think they should do hard labor.
Not really the point. The point is, many of you theists approve of the death penalty and many do not. So, your morality is subjective.

You started this thread as a direct response to my argument that you were not an agnostic.
Apparently, all the atheists here are agnostic like I described. Why does this upset you?
It doesn't upset me. I don't believe it. Agnostics would not be here doing what you guys are doing. It's almost like you inherently know that it is wrong to be an atheist.
Laughing and making jokes about the dumb things you say means I'm not agnostic? :lol:
No. You aren’t agnostic because you aren’t an agnostic. You just can’t acknowledge it because you instinctively know being an atheist is repulsive.
lol, nice try. If anyone can prove god, I'm willing to change my mind about the whole thing, can't be any fairer than that. So not against god. Against dumb religions, yes.
I've been looking for him my whole life. Took 30 years to realize he does not exist.

You have a pretty low moral standard. Myself, I'm a vegetarian.
I can live with you believing that about me. It's not so bad.

I already knew you were a vegetarian. You told me that when you were signed in as Mudda. What was it you were saying about moral standards, Mudda?

You have all the evidence you need or are going to get. It’s not my job to do for you what you can and should do for yourself.

I am more than happy for you to go through life suffering with complaint.
Not to worry, I know you have nothing.
I have chosen the better portion and it will not be taken from me, Martha.

Of course we do, I'm a vegetarian and you're not. That's diametrically opposed.
But I don't rationalize what I do as moral, so we are not.

What a religious thing to say. I love it when people who believe in god show their wicked little evil side.

A cow may suffer a humane death but what about it's life? No quality of life for a slaughter house cow. You sir are sick. Sick to think that you are special. Even if there was a god, you are just one other animal on one planet. BFD.
No, Bobo, it is not a wicked thing to say. It is an objective thing to say. Stop being a little self righteous indignant pussy and act like a grown up so we can have a grown up discussion. Everyone and every living thing dies. You will probably die a horrible death, that cow took a metal rod to the back of the head, died instantly and never knew he was getting ready to die. You will see it coming and will probably shit your pants when the time comes.

There is nothing special about me so I'm not sure why you believe I think I am special. Let me remove all doubt. I'm not special. Neither are you. No one is. We are all pretty much the same.

You are worried about the quality of life of a cow? Really? Does it keep you up at night? Please. Give me a break. You don't give a shit about anyone but yourself. You liberals see far off things and think they are close and see close things and think they are far. Your whole mind set is fucked up. All you fuckers do is rationalize you are good and just when in reality you don't give a fuck about anyone.

I've been looking for him my whole life. Took 30 years to realize he does not exist.
I hope you don't mind if I call bullshit on that.

Not really the point. The point is, many of you theists approve of the death penalty and many do not. So, your morality is subjective.
Wrong again. You are confusing perception of truth for truth. Two different things. People are subjective. Objective truth is not. For any given thing there is a final state of fact. We call this objective truth or reality. Once discovered it is known that it was always that way even when it was believed to be different and that it will always remain that way. In other words, objective truth (aka reality) is eternal and unchanging.

Ergo God is existence.

Do you like how I did that?

Last edited:

No, Bobo, it is not a wicked thing to say. It is an objective thing to say. Stop being a little self righteous indignant pussy and act like a grown up so we can have a grown up discussion. Everyone and every living thing dies. You will probably die a horrible death, that cow took a metal rod to the back of the head, died instantly and never knew he was getting ready to die. You will see it coming and will probably shit your pants when the time comes.

There is nothing special about me so I'm not sure why you believe I think I am special. Let me remove all doubt. I'm not special. Neither are you. No one is. We are all pretty much the same.

You are worried about the quality of life of a cow? Really? Does it keep you up at night? Please. Give me a break. You don't give a shit about anyone but yourself. You liberals see far off things and think they are close and see close things and think they are far. Your whole mind set is fucked up. All you fuckers do is rationalize you are good and just when in reality you don't give a fuck about anyone.
I don't know how we live together either. It's like I'm superman and you are bizarro

I don't know how we live together either. It's like I'm superman and you are bizarro

giphy.gif

Wrong again. You are confusing perception of truth for truth. Two different things. People are subjective. Objective truth is not. For any given thing there is a final state. We call this objective truth or reality. Once discovered it is known that it was always that way even when it was believed to be different and that it will always remain that way. In other words, objective truth (aka reality) is eternal and unchanging.

Ergo God is existence.

Say what?

We are talking about morality being subjective. I said some theists think the death penalty is ok. So the point is, even to you guys the truth is subjective.
  1. based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions.
    "his views are highly subjective"
    synonyms: personal, individual, emotional, instinctive, intuitive
    "a subjective analysis"
Who decides what the truth is? I would say WE do.

God in the bible said thou shall not kill but then we go to war for oil. Subjective.

Did God ever mention the greater good or did he just simply say thou shall not kill?

What is the objective truth about the death penalty and why here in America do we have so many Christians who don't see "the truth"?

Wrong again. You are confusing perception of truth for truth. Two different things. People are subjective. Objective truth is not. For any given thing there is a final state. We call this objective truth or reality. Once discovered it is known that it was always that way even when it was believed to be different and that it will always remain that way. In other words, objective truth (aka reality) is eternal and unchanging.

Ergo God is existence.

Say what?

We are talking about morality being subjective. I said some theists think the death penalty is ok. So the point is, even to you guys the truth is subjective.
  1. based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions.
    "his views are highly subjective"
    synonyms: personal, individual, emotional, instinctive, intuitive
    "a subjective analysis"
Who decides what the truth is? I would say WE do.

God in the bible said thou shall not kill but then we go to war for oil. Subjective.

Did God ever mention the greater good or did he just simply say thou shall not kill?

What is the objective truth about the death penalty and why here in America do we have so many Christians who don't see "the truth"?
Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

Morality (aka virtue) is not subjective. People are subjective. People's perception of morality (aka virtue) is subjective. Morality (aka virtue) itself is absolute.

This isn't that complicated. Stop trying to make it complicated.

For any given thing find the highest possible standard you can. That is step one. Step two is when you deviate from that standard, don't rationalize that you are doing good. Would you like to try that using the death penalty or war? Or do you want me to demonstrate how that works for you?

The answer to your last question is because when they and pretty much everyone else does wrong they rationalize that they didn't. You see this is the ultimate proof you are looking for BTW. It was this one thing that started my belief in God.

Forum List

Back