Atheist 10 Commandments

Atheists are deluded liars who can't accept the reality and truth of God. They are mentally insane and really believe that their lies are actually truths.

Atheists live in a small mental jail cell with bars made from lies. They are cowards that refuse to truly seek truth. Atheists call themselves free thinkers because their thinking is free from truths and logic.
Or maybe we just saw the mystical world you live in, laughed to ourselves and went on with our lives

Nope. The hardcore atheists are insane.

There's a segment of sane atheists, people who were gullible enough to believe lies from insane atheists.

A minor portion of these sane atheists are dedicated truth seekers. These atheists will always convert to Christianity once they learned the truth of Jesus Christ.
One of the truths I've learned about you hyper-religious types is that hate; (self-hate, hate for the out group and hate of the very precepts you falsely claim to embrace) is a core element of what drives your maladjusted personality.

More nonsense from an insane atheist that believe she has the power of mind reading. Cookoo.

So you are not an atheist, I thought you were.
Why not?

Cause atheism is the ultimate denial of reality and to be an atheist is to live a lie.
Atheism is the ultimate denial of reality?

You somehow missed the point of atheism being absent appeals to magic and supernaturalism which are basic elements of religious belief.

You don't want to recognize that the postulation of your gods raises unresolvable paradoxes. You don’t seem to understand that the acknowledgement of reality is the only mechanism available to recognize and to address the paradox. Is there a supernatural reality that we can access to address supernatural paradoxes?

The truly pitiable part of your ideological cowardice is that you require an unsolvable paradox to exist because that relieves you of the burdensome task of taking responsibility for your actions and the world you create. It requires you to abdicate reason in the face of fear. Any gawds who reward fear over reason are not worthy of worship.

Insane Hollie spouting the typically atheist stupid lies and nonsense ideas. The moron too stupid to read books.

And in typical fashion, you're unable to address any of the salient points in my comments.

You cult groupies are a danger to yourselves and others.

Unwilling, not unable. Regardless, you are too stupid to learn. Your comments have a lot of stupid nonsense and no salient points.

Atheists have evolved over the years. Now they don't need God and recognize the virtue of coveting.

Now what is yours is ours, and what is mine is mine.

True seekers of truths need to learn Christian theology and see how there are no contradictions in the Bible.

The words, contradiction, paradox, and mystery, are distinct and have different meanings from one another.

Contradiction and paradox are not synonyms.

A contradiction is a statement that is logically impossible.

A paradox is a statement that initially appears to be impossible, yet deeper analysis of a paradox's logic reveals that it's logically sound and possible.

A famous example of a paradox is God's being of Trinity. The paradox of the Trinity is: God is one in nature and three in persons.

Last edited:
Atheists are deluded liars who can't accept the reality and truth of God. They are mentally insane and really believe that their lies are actually truths.

Atheists live in a small mental jail cell with bars made from lies. They are cowards that refuse to truly seek truth. Atheists call themselves free thinkers because their thinking is free from truths and logic.
Or maybe we just saw the mystical world you live in, laughed to ourselves and went on with our lives

There's a segment of sane atheists, people who were gullible enough to believe lies from insane atheists.

A minor portion of these sane atheists are dedicated truth seekers. These atheists will always convert to Christianity once they learned the truth of Jesus Christ.
Requiring facts and evidence to support your conclusions are far from insane

Prove that statement is true for all statements, situations, and knowledge.

What facts and evidences are required in order to prove how horrible your farts smells?

Anyways, insane atheists are insane because they knowingly reject the truths of the basic fundamentals of logic and reason.

Last edited:

One of the truths I've learned about you hyper-religious types is that hate; (self-hate, hate for the out group and hate of the very precepts you falsely claim to embrace) is a core element of what drives your maladjusted personality.

I believe the same can be said about hyper-atheists.

Hollie is insane. her posts are mostly nonsense and lies.

Last edited:

You poor,dear. How difficult it must be for you when when coherent thoughts are so difficult to assess.

What a shame your religion is only a source of hate and derision.

Prove that statement is true for all statements, situations, and knowledge.

What facts and evidences are required in order to prove how horrible your farts smells?

Anyways, insane atheists are insane because they knowingly reject the truths of the basic fundamentals of logic and reason.

?

True seekers of truths need to learn Christian theology and see how there are no contradictions in the Bible.

The words, contradiction, paradox, and mystery, are distinct and have different meanings from one another.

The various bibles are rife with errors, contradictions and omissions.

Your being in denial of that is no reason to expect others to accept your ignorance as anything but willful ignorance.

You poor,dear. How difficult it must be for you when when coherent thoughts are so difficult to assess.

Your being in denial of that is no reason to expect others to accept your ignorance as anything but willful ignorance.

Jesus taught his followers that they should love the sinners and hate the sins. I love you as a person Hollie.

You are an insane atheists. Your posts are mostly full of lies and falsehoods. I believe you're very stupid because you post pure garbage. You regurgitate the same atheist lies about the Bible and other atheist nonsense over and over. You're an idiot who knows close to nothing about the Bible and Christianity.

There are no contradictions in the Bible when it comes to God's revelation of truths.

Last edited:

Jesus taught his followers that they should love the sinners and hate the sins. I love you as a person Hollie.

You are an insane atheists. Your posts are mostly full of lies and falsehoods. I believe you're very stupid because you post pure garbage. You regurgitate the same atheist lies about the Bible and other atheist nonsense over and over. You're an idiot who knows close to nothing about the Bible and Christianity.

There are no contradictions in the Bible when it comes to God's revelation of truths.
The above is just more of the same hate and derision that defines your comments. You do little but drench your posts with "stupid" because you're unable and unwilling to address the errors, inconsistencies and outright falsehoods in the bibles. Your lashing out like an angry, petulant child is typical, but does nothing to resolve your fears, superstitions and inadequacies.

But you're the one who believes that a man lived inside a whale....cough, cough, a big fish, sorry.

But you're the one who believes that a man lived inside a whale....cough, cough, a big fish, sorry.

LoL. If God wanted to, he can make a whale live inside a man.

LoL. If God wanted to, he can make a whale live inside a man.

Okey doke. :cuckoo:

The above is just more of the same hate and derision that defines your comments. You do little but drench your posts with "stupid" because you're unable and unwilling to address the errors, inconsistencies and outright falsehoods in the bibles. Your lashing out like an angry, petulant child is typical, but does nothing to resolve your fears, superstitions and inadequacies.

Sorry about yesterday. I was purposefully insulting you and being very mean to you. I apologize for my behavior and harshness.

If you would please list some examples of alleged Bible contradictions, ones that interest you to learn, we can start from there. Take care.

Behold atheists new Ten Commandments - CNN.com

1. Be open-minded and be willing to alter your beliefs with new evidence.

2. Strive to understand what is most likely to be true, not to believe what you wish to be true.

3. The scientific method is the most reliable way of understanding the natural world.

4. Every person has the right to control of their body.

5. God is not necessary to be a good person or to live a full and meaningful life.

6. Be mindful of the consequences of all your actions and recognize that you must take responsibility for them.

7. Treat others as you would want them to treat you, and can reasonably expect them to want to be treated. Think about their perspective.

8. We have the responsibility to consider others, including future generations.

9. There is no one right way to live.

10. Leave the world a better place than you found it.
Hit_The_Nail_On_The_Head.gif

Forum List

Back