Atheism takes courage

kind of makes sense but youre forgetting those of us who know Jesus personally cos he revealed himself
How did you know it wasn't the Prince of Darkness masquerading as Jesus? What objective test did you apply?

Like did you say 'Is that really you, Jesus?'

And he said 'Yes'

And you said 'You're not really Satan are you?'

And he said 'No, no, by the blessed horns of Beelzebub, no.'
Satan cannot replicate the feeling of the holy spirit and it is undeniable
Pot works. I heard Ecstasy comes close too.
pot noooo that makes people bitchy when they come down or are out of it.. and ecstasy is just a tad of what the love you feel from God is

But you don't know that. It might be Satan's disguised spirit you're feeling. After all, unless you've felt both you wouldn't know the difference. Even then I imagine both would be telling you they were the holy spirit. You might be more aligned with the sweet, sweet promises of Satan and not even know it.
it is undeniable when you get awakened by the holy spirit you are ghiven the truth back and your common sense satan has stolen

kind of makes sense but youre forgetting those of us who know Jesus personally cos he revealed himself
How did you know it wasn't the Prince of Darkness masquerading as Jesus? What objective test did you apply?

And he said 'Yes'

So far we know it could have been an alien, all in her head or Satan
yeah but not God right sorry but my God wouldn't leave me out to hang like that dolls

The questionable cause—also known as causal fallacy, false cause, or non causa pro causa ("non-cause for cause" in Latin)—is a category of informal fallacies in which a cause is incorrectly identified.

It rained because I just washed my car. Same thing as "I prayed for something and it came true".
oh please spare me your human logic
LOL! "Who needs logic?!?! I have faith!!!!!!!"
Where does logic get you when you’re swimming with sharks or in a Fox hole? Faith makes you feel better. Logic tells you you’re screwed.

But notice theists aren’t happy about dieing either? That’s their logic kicking in. Otherwise they should be happy they’re going to heaven
And that is great for you but since he hasn’t revealed himself to me he and you should understand why I don’t believe. Don’t tell me I didn’t try hard enough or did something wrong. You talk to him right? Tell him to stop playing hard to get
it is you playing hard to get doll not him he reads hearts and minds dont forget - did you really think you could fool him

And he said 'Yes'

pot noooo that makes people bitchy when they come down or are out of it.. and ecstasy is just a tad of what the love you feel from God is
Clearly you've never smoked pot. NEXT.

That's when God should have revealed himself to me. When I was doing hard drugs in the 90's Jesus should have appeared in my bathroom mirror right after I did a big line.

oh please spare me your human logic
Where does logic get you when you’re swimming with sharks or in a Fox hole? Faith makes you feel better. Logic tells you you’re screwed.

But notice theists aren’t happy about dieing either? That’s their logic kicking in. Otherwise they should be happy they’re going to heaven
And that is great for you but since he hasn’t revealed himself to me he and you should understand why I don’t believe. Don’t tell me I didn’t try hard enough or did something wrong. You talk to him right? Tell him to stop playing hard to get
it is you playing hard to get doll not him he reads hearts and minds dont forget - did you really think you could fool him
I don't believe HE exists.

I don't believe HE exists.
thats obvious soi let him prove it then

And he said 'Yes'

That's when God should have revealed himself to me. When I was doing hard drugs in the 90's Jesus should have appeared in my bathroom mirror right after I did a big line.
yeah cos that akes a lot of sense lol

And he said 'Yes'

Were you on drugs when you met and talked to God?

I talked to (what seemed to have been) "God" on LSD. I can't talk to anyone about it, so here I am. • r/LSD

The people who take drugs to see God

Psychedelic Drugs for Seeing God | Inverse

Now this makes sense.

But you don't know that. It might be Satan's disguised spirit you're feeling. After all, unless you've felt both you wouldn't know the difference. Even then I imagine both would be telling you they were the holy spirit. You might be more aligned with the sweet, sweet promises of Satan and not even know it.
It might be Satan's disguised spirit you feel.
sorry but he proves himself next...
You're deceived.

You're deceived.

I worry that daisiesRwild should not be in this forum having this discussion. She's one of those people I don't want to take God away from. Sounds like she needs him. But then she shouldn't be coming to this forum. I hope she isn't hoping to convert anyone. That's never going to happen.

Yesterday I was watching a show on our Milky Way galaxy. We are just one planet surrounding one small star in a network of 400 billion stars. And the amount of distance between each star in our galaxy is mind blowing. The idea that we are alone in the universe is laughable. And how many galaxies are in the universe? Roughly 100 billion.

I use to think I had a personal relationship with god then I realized I didn’t.
try again with an open heart and open mind and ask him to reveal himself to you cos he will

Oh I didn’t have an open heart and mind? I couldn’t have been more open. Sorry. The only difference between us is I was unable to convince myself. You have completely convinced yourself.

It’s like you are asking me to toss out common sense and logic and let wishful thinking rule
i have completely convinced myselfbecause Jesus has completely proven himself to me doll
Unfortunately, that is evidence of nothing. All you are sharing your your interpretation of a personal experience.
no kidding and that is all i can share duh you to can have it though
Yeah...I don't want that, cupcake. You see one's experiences are coloured by one's hopes, fears, prejudices, and preconceptions. That's why experiential evidence is considered unreliable. Get back to me when you have some objective, verifiable evidence to share, sunshine.

You're deceived.

I worry that daisiesRwild should not be in this forum having this discussion. She's one of those people I don't want to take God away from. Sounds like she needs him. But then she shouldn't be coming to this forum. I hope she isn't hoping to convert anyone. That's never going to happen.

Yesterday I was watching a show on our Milky Way galaxy. We are just one planet surrounding one small star in a network of 400 billion stars. And the amount of distance between each star in our galaxy is mind blowing. The idea that we are alone in the universe is laughable. And how many galaxies are in the universe? Roughly 100 billion.
im only planting a seed it is not up to me to convert anyone so grow up

try again with an open heart and open mind and ask him to reveal himself to you cos he will

Oh I didn’t have an open heart and mind? I couldn’t have been more open. Sorry. The only difference between us is I was unable to convince myself. You have completely convinced yourself.

It’s like you are asking me to toss out common sense and logic and let wishful thinking rule
i have completely convinced myselfbecause Jesus has completely proven himself to me doll
Unfortunately, that is evidence of nothing. All you are sharing your your interpretation of a personal experience.
no kidding and that is all i can share duh you to can have it though
Yeah...I don't want that, cupcake. You see one's experiences are coloured by one's hopes, fears, prejudices, and preconceptions. That's why experiential evidence is considered unreliable. Get back to me when you have some objective, verifiable evidence to share, sunshine.
why dont you go and prove it to yourself s we all had to oh lazy one

You're deceived.

worry about yourself dollnot me cos you are the one going to hell not me

I talked to (what seemed to have been) "God" on LSD. I can't talk to anyone about it, so here I am. • r/LSD

Now this makes sense.
i do not drink take any drugs and am not mental sorry doll

Now this makes sense.
no but i always wanted to do that auyusca

Forum List

Back