Atheism takes courage

the only reason the bible is corrupt is because satan is using it to deceive people... they are worshipping it rather than Jesus - saying the bible is the word of God when only Jesus is - making a paper God speak the bible says this the bible says that - they are only knowing OF Jesus because they momorize scripture instead of spending alone one on one personal time with him as he wants them too
Gods.

As though the words of Jesus were not written on paper, as though he is not a paper god, as though you didn't learn of him through scripture.

Last edited:
the only reason the bible is corrupt is because satan is using it to deceive people... they are worshipping it rather than Jesus - saying the bible is the word of God when only Jesus is - making a paper God speak the bible says this the bible says that - they are only knowing OF Jesus because they momorize scripture instead of spending alone one on one personal time with him as he wants them too
So, you spend one on one time with Jesus? What's he like? What kind of beer does he drink? Is he rooting for the Eagles, or the Patriots?
100%

You don't?
I use to think I had a personal relationship with god then I realized I didn’t.
try again with an open heart and open mind and ask him to reveal himself to you cos he will

Oh I didn’t have an open heart and mind? I couldn’t have been more open. Sorry. The only difference between us is I was unable to convince myself. You have completely convinced yourself.

It’s like you are asking me to toss out common sense and logic and let wishful thinking rule
i have completely convinced myselfbecause Jesus has completely proven himself to me doll

So, you spend one on one time with Jesus? What's he like? What kind of beer does he drink? Is he rooting for the Eagles, or the Patriots?
100%

You don't?

You were probably just going through the motions, sincerely or sincerely idk not my place to say...but you would know.
Lol. I didn’t believe hard enough.

Sorry I didn’t have the same results you did. Perhaps you want it so bad you’ve convinced yourself something that just ain’t true.

But the truth is you got the same results I did. Nothing spoke back to you.
you could have just not noticed it was him as i did till i did then it was awesome

100%

You don't?
try again with an open heart and open mind and ask him to reveal himself to you cos he will

Oh I didn’t have an open heart and mind? I couldn’t have been more open. Sorry. The only difference between us is I was unable to convince myself. You have completely convinced yourself.

It’s like you are asking me to toss out common sense and logic and let wishful thinking rule
i have completely convinced myselfbecause Jesus has completely proven himself to me doll

The questionable cause—also known as causal fallacy, false cause, or non causa pro causa ("non-cause for cause" in Latin)—is a category of informal fallacies in which a cause is incorrectly identified.

It rained because I just washed my car. Same thing as "I prayed for something and it came true".

100%

You don't?

The questionable cause—also known as causal fallacy, false cause, or non causa pro causa ("non-cause for cause" in Latin)—is a category of informal fallacies in which a cause is incorrectly identified.

It rained because I just washed my car. Same thing as "I prayed for something and it came true".
oh please spare me your human logic

100%

You don't?

Unfortunately, that is evidence of nothing. All you are sharing your your interpretation of a personal experience.

LOL! "Who needs logic?!?! I have faith!!!!!!!"

Where does logic get you when you’re swimming with sharks or in a Fox hole? Faith makes you feel better. Logic tells you you’re screwed.

But notice theists aren’t happy about dieing either? That’s their logic kicking in. Otherwise they should be happy they’re going to heaven

Where does logic get you when you’re swimming with sharks or in a Fox hole? Faith makes you feel better. Logic tells you you’re screwed.

But notice theists aren’t happy about dieing either? That’s their logic kicking in. Otherwise they should be happy they’re going to heaven
kind of makes sense but youre forgetting those of us who know Jesus personally cos he revealed himself

100%

You don't?

Unfortunately, that is evidence of nothing. All you are sharing your your interpretation of a personal experience.
no kidding and that is all i can share duh you to can have it though

kind of makes sense but youre forgetting those of us who know Jesus personally cos he revealed himself
How did you know it wasn't the Prince of Darkness masquerading as Jesus? What objective test did you apply?

Like did you say 'Is that really you, Jesus?'

And he said 'Yes'

And you said 'You're not really Satan are you?'

And he said 'No, no, by the blessed horns of Beelzebub, no.'

Last edited:
How did you know it wasn't the Prince of Darkness masquerading as Jesus? What objective test did you apply?

And he said 'Yes'

Satan cannot replicate the feeling of the holy spirit and it is undeniable

And that is great for you but since he hasn’t revealed himself to me he and you should understand why I don’t believe. Don’t tell me I didn’t try hard enough or did something wrong. You talk to him right? Tell him to stop playing hard to get

And he said 'Yes'

So far we know it could have been an alien, all in her head or Satan

But you don't know that. It might be Satan's disguised spirit you're feeling. After all, unless you've felt both you wouldn't know the difference. Even then I imagine both would be telling you they were the holy spirit. You might be more aligned with the sweet, sweet promises of Satan and not even know it.

But you don't know that. It might be Satan's disguised spirit you're feeling. After all, unless you've felt both you wouldn't know the difference. Even then I imagine both would be telling you they were the holy spirit. You might be more aligned with the sweet, sweet promises of Satan and not even know it.
I think before Jesus she used to hang with Satan so she knows the difference

And he said 'Yes'

Pot works. I heard Ecstasy comes close too.

It might be Satan's disguised spirit you feel.

It might be Satan's disguised spirit you feel.
sorry but he proves himself next...

Forum List

Back