At what tax rate do you officially become a slave....?

At what rate of taxes are you officially a slave

• 90%

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • 80%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 70%

• 60%

• 50%

• 40%

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • 30%

• 20%

• 10%

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Back when he democrats owned blacks as slaves....some slave with special skills...Metal Smiths, Carpenters....and such, would be rented out to other democrat slave owners........the owner of the slave, to encourage good work, would sometimes allow the slave to keep a tiny, tiny portion of the fee for themselves....

So......at what tax rate does one become a slave?

sanders says he wants to tax the rich at 90%......just slightly less than his democrat brothers did to the skilled slaves.....

I think if you are paying 50% in combined taxes you are an unwilling partner in a partnership with the government...much like the mafia......when you open a business and have to pay them for protection......but I don't think the mafia takes that much......

Anything over 50%....and you are a slave....an unequal member in your own life...where the majority of your work belongs to someone else......you know...a slave.....

Money isn't the only factor in being a slave.

It is for the sake of this poll.......if you have 50% of what you earn by your labor taken by someone else...you are not free....

And before you say....yeah...but the money is for infrastructure and medical care and retirement......the democrats took care of all of that too for their black slaves.......

It is for the sake of this poll.......if you have 50% of what you earn by your labor taken by someone else...you are not free....
Our top marginal tax rates have been over 90% and we were free.

"Freedom" and "liberty" are not absolute, they come with costs agreed to within the civilization.

I think the tax rate, per se, is only one factor in the equation. No matter how much you tax a billionaire, let's say it's 90%, he is no slave. The guy that gets bled until he can't afford basics for his kids without working two jobs is a slave even if he's paying next to nothing.

And we all know people achieve at differing levels, so let's say that we're considering those that are busting their nuts at least 40 hours a week, as a guy sitting on the couch sucking welfare clearly isn't a slave either.

Point being, in terms of taxes, they hit us in way more ways than the income tax. Sales tax, property tax, vehicle taxes, gas taxes, Obamacare and so on.

There's a stat someplace known as tax freedom day and it's the time in the calendar when the average person stops working for the government. This year it is April 14, or 114 days into the year.

The average person will spend more on taxes than food, clothing and housing combined, and will work ~1/3 of the year to feed the government. Does that make the average person a slave? I dunno, but it's definitely a chunk out of the ass of the 'average' guy.

Any system in which the government collects more of your paycheck than you do , is a corrupt system.

Our top marginal tax rates have been over 90% and we were free.

"Freedom" and "liberty" are not absolute, they come with costs agreed to within the civilization.
I'm going to have to agree with 2aguy here.

quote-freedom-is-just-another-word-for-nothing-left-to-lose-kris-kristofferson-52-36-21.jpg

tumblr_lswjmpKtfO1qh7g48o1_500.jpg

I said 20 but I changed my mind to 1%

Because if you say you're a slave at X % the governement will rationalize taking (X-.0000000001)% and still be able to say you're free

I said 20 but I changed my mind to 1%

Because if you say you're a slave at X % the governement will rationalize taking (X-.0000000001)% and still be able to say you're free
Precisely.

Anything that isn't a voluntary contribution is violently taken from you. That makes you a slave.

If it is taken forcefully, that makes you chattel.

To answer the question:
  • All marginal tax rates 100%
  • Forced to work at whatever position you're told to, for as long as you're told to
  • No work safety laws or age limits
  • No personal property outside of what is allowed by that particular employer
  • Regular beatings & whippings and threats of beatings & whippings
  • No health care
  • No retirement plan
  • Forced inter-generational employment
  • Your name may be changed at the whim of your employer
That's a start.

The 50% of us who pay federal taxes are slaves now to the other 50% who do not.

My Federal tax rate is 28%
Take in NY State and local taxes plus the sales tax
and any time we take a shit there's some sort of tax from Comrade Mayor Bill DeBlasio and
it gets a little annoying.I have to be near the 50% mark in all the taxes that I end up paying.

And now I'm waiting over 8 weeks for my NY State tax refund so I'm a bit cranky
about taxes....

And to hear these Progressives go on about how we are not paying enough taxes
really pisses me off.
So you Libs or Progressives or Jerk Offs whatever you call yourselves
these days....
Bite me.

If you are a member of Romneys hated 47%, you are probably a slave

Working full time and having nothing to show for it. Struggling to pay the rent, electric, insurance, healthcare, education. You have little expectation of ever retiring

Are conservatives claiming that the 5% of the population that controls 62% of personal wealth are somehow slaves?
While condemning the meager wealth controlled by the 40% of the population that only has 2/10 ths of the wealth?

Only in conservative America

U.S._Distribution_of_Wealth,_2007.jpg

I think it is best to not waste your time on these silly arguments because the left is so commie now days that they no longer see it. It is better to say something like 'isn't communism' great? That way they will all agree with you. I really wish these fucktards commie would just be man enough to say it out loud but they won't and never will.

Speaking of slavery. Isn't the income tax used to compel me to buy health insurance? So much for being free to do what I want. I think slavery is coming back if you ask me.

Forum List

Back