At what tax rate do you officially become a slave....?

At what rate of taxes are you officially a slave

• 90%

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • 80%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 70%

• 60%

• 50%

• 40%

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • 30%

• 20%

• 10%

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Money isn't the only factor in being a slave.

It is for the sake of this poll.......if you have 50% of what you earn by your labor taken by someone else...you are not free....

Does your master know you're using his computer? How did you manage to sneak into the Big House to type this, and do the manacles on your wrists impede your typing speed? Has anyone seen to the welts on your back from your last whipping, or have they been allowed to fester so badly that the Mistress doesn't want you near her guests when she's entertaining because they might be offended by the smell? What will happen to you when the overseer discovers you're not out there keeping up your row?

Last edited:
Back when he democrats owned blacks as slaves....some slave with special skills...Metal Smiths, Carpenters....and such, would be rented out to other democrat slave owners........the owner of the slave, to encourage good work, would sometimes allow the slave to keep a tiny, tiny portion of the fee for themselves....

So......at what tax rate does one become a slave?

sanders says he wants to tax the rich at 90%......just slightly less than his democrat brothers did to the skilled slaves.....

I think if you are paying 50% in combined taxes you are an unwilling partner in a partnership with the government...much like the mafia......when you open a business and have to pay them for protection......but I don't think the mafia takes that much......

Anything over 50%....and you are a slave....an unequal member in your own life...where the majority of your work belongs to someone else......you know...a slave.....

Back when he democrats owned blacks as slaves....some slave with special skills...Metal Smiths, Carpenters....and such, would be rented out to other democrat slave owners........the owner of the slave, to encourage good work, would sometimes allow the slave to keep a tiny, tiny portion of the fee for themselves....

sanders says he wants to tax the rich at 90%......just slightly less than his democrat brothers did to the skilled slaves.....

I think if you are paying 50% in combined taxes you are an unwilling partner in a partnership with the government...much like the mafia......when you open a business and have to pay them for protection......but I don't think the mafia takes that much......

Anything over 50%....and you are a slave....an unequal member in your own life...where the majority of your work belongs to someone else......you know...a slave.....

Not to ask you to reveal personal information,

but what do you do for a living?

I bet you think you are clever. "Every time I mention slave owners, I will put the adjective 'democrat' in front of it. Har de har har."

First, the correct usage is Democratic, not democrat, you dumb home schooled fuck.

Second, you aren't fooling anyone, and are probably pissing off every black person who reads it and sees right through you.

Those democrat (sic) racists you morons always have to go back more than half a century to find were right wingers. You see, beside being racists, they believed in Jesus, small government, gun rights, low taxes, oppressing minorities under the pretense of "states rights", and hated commies. Sound familiar? They were the WHOLE BAG, not just racists.

And they are Republicans now. Just ask the next guy you see waving or wearing a Confederate flag, retard.

349b29j.jpg
nxw42c.jpg

Last edited:
If you are a member of Romneys hated 47%, you are probably a slave

Working full time and having nothing to show for it. Struggling to pay the rent, electric, insurance, healthcare, education. You have little expectation of ever retiring

And getting a pass on the income tax makes them what exactly? Getting more back than they pay in makes them what exactly?

Speaking of slavery. Isn't the income tax used to compel me to buy health insurance? So much for being free to do what I want. I think slavery is coming back if you ask me.

You know, someone else tried to equate Obamacare to slavery. He was subsequently bitchslapped.

As for tax rates, we could significantly lower tax rates for EVERYONE if we banned tax expenditures.

But just try to get someone to give up their mortgage interest deduction or child tax credit which is paid for by someone else. They scream like the welfare queen they are.

If you did, you'd know that it is a note issued by AND owned by the U.S. government which signifies the U.S. government's recognition of the bearers wealth.

Very interesting. Taxes generate the revenue stream to fund the government debt, which is backed by the full faith and credit of the USA. Without which, our capitalist way of living could not exist in its current form without the faith and credit in dollars. Backed by taxes, paid by corporations and citizens.

By God, it's unfucking American to constantly whine and complain about paying taxes. LMAO

We should get rid of as many taxes on production as we can, such as the income tax, and start increasing taxes on consumption. This is the most efficient and most robust way to help the economy.

That's why I like the Fair Tax.

Getting more back than they pay in makes them what exactly?

Beneficiaries of republican largesse. Stupid shit. How many times do you need to be educated about the EITC?
Your pitiful dude.

Complain about mortgage interest write offs. That's costs billions too. But you take advantage of that bit in the tax code. Right?

Golly gee whiz, whatever Bernie thinks is OK with me.

We should get rid of as many taxes on production as we can, such as the income tax, and start increasing taxes on consumption. This is the most efficient and most robust way to help the economy.

That's why I like the Fair Tax.

Reminds me of the taxes the UK imposed on the colonies with the slogan, "Pay your fair share"

Then they tried to take away their guns and....well.....you know the rest.

Getting more back than they pay in makes them what exactly?

Beneficiaries of republican largesse. Stupid shit. How many times do you need to be educated about the EITC?
Your pitiful dude.

Complain about mortgage interest write offs. That's costs billions too. But you take advantage of that bit in the tax code. Right?

I don't have a personal mortgage write off all my real estate is held in LLCs even the house I live in

So what's you'r snappy little retort to that going to be/

How about a real life example of someone's tax rate being 50% or higher .

It's like buying a car . No one pays the sticker price !

Add up every tax you pay and tell me what percentage of your income it adds up to

Money isn't the only factor in being a slave.

It is for the sake of this poll.......if you have 50% of what you earn by your labor taken by someone else...you are not free....
Why is 49% free and 51% slavery?

Dummy for Trump are you.

Because , rational people understand that paying SOME form of taxes in exchange for government services isn't slavery.
So why does 2% change it from free to slave?
It doesn't , the numbers are just arbitrary lines you have to draw somewhere when asking a question. Get that stick out of your ass.

I think the goal of the Progressive is to raise the debt to such an extent that the government has no choice but to take 90% or more of your money you make.

If you are a member of Romneys hated 47%, you are probably a slave

Working full time and having nothing to show for it. Struggling to pay the rent, electric, insurance, healthcare, education. You have little expectation of ever retiring

And getting a pass on the income tax makes them what exactly? Getting more back than they pay in makes them what exactly?

It is an acknowledgement that you have a hard enough time paying for life's necessities to have an additional tax burden on top of it.

A person who has little or nothing to show for full time labor is in effect a slave

A billionaire paying historically low tax rates is not a slave to those rates.....it is just the cost of doing business

Forum List

Back