At what point will partisans realize that sexual misconduct is not a political issue?

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
While I do realize that many people view pretty much everything through a partisan political lens, watching the ends of the spectrum trade gotchas with each other on all these stories coming out is getting funny.

Do you think we are capable of separating the topic of sexual misconduct from partisan politics?

Are there any other topics that we're capable of separating from partisan politics?

Or is everything going to remain a simplistic Left vs. Right slap fight?

While I do realize that many people view pretty much everything through a partisan political lens, watching the ends of the spectrum trade gotchas with each other on all these stories coming out is getting funny.

Do you think we are capable of separating the topic of sexual misconduct from partisan politics?

Are there any other topics that we're capable of separating from partisan politics?

The left has set the Rule, by declaring that there is a "War on Women". Any transgressions against a female, is considered inappropriate even if she instigates it. Now the liberals are being punished by their own rules, and I am having a hoot watching the self destruction of the Democrat Party and their constituents...Must have more popcorn...

war-on-women.png

The left has set the Rule, by declaring that there is a "War on Women". Any transgressions against a female, is considered inappropriate even if she instigates it. Now the liberals are being punished by their own rules, and I am having a hoot watching the self destruction of the Democrat Party and their constituents...Must have more popcorn...

war-on-women.png
You're right that the Left set the Rule, but on the other side we have the Right, which loves to claim the Moral High Ground.

As always, both ends have their mitts in this, but can only see the mitts of the other.

Sexual misconduct has nothing to do with partisan politics.

Uh-huh, get used to it Mac; simple minded games appeal to simple minded people, not to mention sex sells, combine the two and you have the perfect pastime for partisan proles.

Look on the bright side, while all the partisan droids are busy squawking about who is touching whose naughty parts it'll keep them somewhat distracted from actively seeking to make life for the rest of us more difficult. ;)

"What I may call the messages of Brave New World, but it is possible to make people contented with their servitude. I think this can be done. I think it has been done in the past. I think it could be done even more effectively now because you can provide them with bread and circuses and you can provide them with endless amounts of distractions and propaganda." -- Aldous Huxley, A Brave New World

`
At what point will partisans realize that sexual misconduct is not a political issue?

Most likely; Never. It gives them something useless to argue about though.

Uh-huh, get used to it Mac; simple minded games appeal to simple minded people, not to mention sex sells, combine the two and you have the perfect pastime for partisan proles.

Look on the bright side, while all the partisan droids are busy squawking about who is touching whose naughty parts it'll keep them somewhat distracted from actively seeking to make life for the rest of us more difficult. ;)

"What I may call the messages of Brave New World, but it is possible to make people contented with their servitude. I think this can be done. I think it has been done in the past. I think it could be done even more effectively now because you can provide them with bread and circuses and you can provide them with endless amounts of distractions and propaganda." -- Aldous Huxley, A Brave New World
Of course the Left claims the high ground when it comes to feminism and sexism. Much like the right claims the high ground on morality and religion. So, when they are caught breaking bad on their sacred cows, they deserve condemnation.

Of course the Left claims the high ground when it comes to feminism and sexism. Much like the right claims the high ground on morality and religion. So, when they are caught breaking bad on their sacred cows, they deserve condemnation.
This is a topic in which both sides' sacred cows intersect, but neither appears to recognize that.

Sexual misconduct is different than trying to fuck a child
Mohammad fucked a child, why do you liberals love Moooslims?

Is that why you support Moore? Because Muslims?
I have lived 5 1/2 years in Saudi Arabia and have a pretty good idea on what Mooslims want for their ideology. I notice that you have deflected from the issue of child rape" actual of a 10 year old, while Judge Moore never had "SEX" with his accuser.. But then you libs don't like TRUTH...

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Can we all agree that lighting a match isn't the same as burning someone alive. And a grown woman is different that an 8th grader?

Because to call preying on 14 year Olds misconduct is a serious understatement

I have lived 5 1/2 years in Saudi Arabia and have a pretty good idea on what Mooslims want for their ideology. I notice that you have deflected from the issue of child rape" actual of a 10 year old, while Judge Moore never had "SEX" with his accuser.. But then you libs don't like TRUTH...

View attachment 161658

I need to understand why you're pro child diddling. Not about Muslims.

The same time partisans stop turning every single conceivable thing political.
But I agree...the "look at your pervert, he is worse than our pervert"...is pretty bad.

View attachment 161658

I need to understand why you're pro child diddling. Not about Muslims.
If what you say is correct(which never is with a liberal, unless it is their own, Harvey Weinstein) why isn't there a conviction of Judge Moore? You keep "HOWLING'" in rage that Hitlery who is still under investigation has never been found guilty of anything so we must leave her alone. Why the double standards? Because without double standards you suck ass liberals(redundant statement) would have no standards at all...

Keep in mind, a couple of weeks ago, Mac was whining the PC Police were emasculating him.

But now he's all down with the ladies.

I think when the Right has to dig up Ted Kennedy's corpse to complain about sexual misconduct, it's just as silly when they dig up Robert Byrd's corpse to deflect from their racism.

Keep in mind, a couple of weeks ago, Mac was whining the PC Police were emasculating him.

But now he's all down with the ladies.

I think when the Right has to dig up Ted Kennedy's corpse to complain about sexual misconduct, it's just as silly when they dig up Robert Byrd's corpse to deflect from their racism.
Perfect example of my point, thanks as always.

Deflect/Pivot/Attack.

This is like a disease.

Forum List

Back