At what point will partisans realize that sexual misconduct is not a political issue?

KellyAnne Conway made the WH position clear. They want Moore to win. They need the Senate seat.
they do. that is a fact. what isn't fact is the accusation against Moore. The voters will decide. And you're still going on.

While I do realize that many people view pretty much everything through a partisan political lens, watching the ends of the spectrum trade gotchas with each other on all these stories coming out is getting funny.

Do you think we are capable of separating the topic of sexual misconduct from partisan politics?

Are there any other topics that we're capable of separating from partisan politics?

Or is everything going to remain a simplistic Left vs. Right slap fight?

Would Republicans/conservatives be defending Roy Moore if he were a Democrat? Would they ever not defend him if he were a Republican in a situation where an important Senate seat was on the line.?
sure I would. as I have been consistent with is the timing of it. and the lack of reporting on it at the time of the incidents. Anyone who does not report at the time, doesn't deserve justice forty years later. I don't care who it is.

While I do realize that many people view pretty much everything through a partisan political lens, watching the ends of the spectrum trade gotchas with each other on all these stories coming out is getting funny.

Do you think we are capable of separating the topic of sexual misconduct from partisan politics?

Are there any other topics that we're capable of separating from partisan politics?

When a few weeks out of an election the Washington Post who had just endorsed Moore's opponent runs a hit piece on Moore with one accuser, well you could say politics is involved.

When Gloria Allred marches out another supposed victim of Moore a few weeks before and election you KNOW politics is involved.

Signed sealed and delivered that it's a political hit job.

I have lived 5 1/2 years in Saudi Arabia and have a pretty good idea on what Mooslims want for their ideology. I notice that you have deflected from the issue of child rape" actual of a 10 year old, while Judge Moore never had "SEX" with his accuser.. But then you libs don't like TRUTH...

So in the right wing world, Mohammed might not have actually existed, but if he did, he banged a child... or something.

Judge Moore is reprehensible. And he's toast. Trailing by 8 points now.
well jesus had sex with a prostitute named mary magdalene. You know this right? I'm catholic, Jesus Christ superstar brought it all out quite clearly. What's the buzz

When a few weeks out of an election the Washington Post who had just endorsed Moore's opponent runs a hit piece on Moore with one accuser, well you could say politics is involved.

When Gloria Allred marches out another supposed victim of Moore a few weeks before and election you KNOW politics is involved.

again, let's have the yearbook analyzed.

Yuppers. It is very telling that Allred won't release the yearbook.

Yuppers. It is very telling that Allred won't release the yearbook.
that is what has me staying with Roy being ambushed. It either is or it isn't. It is that black and white. and yet, no one on that side wants to prove it. That is not coincidence.

Almost no question exists that Moore as a mature man was attracted to under age girls and felt them up.

And we have freeks supporting him.

Forum List

Back