At the funeral, felonous Hildebeast, STILL A POS!

Because leaders of state and other dignitaries do not insult one another in public events or settings. Hillary's heartless nod or cold look at Melania when she was greeting the presidential parties and waving to her was impolite. (imo)

Fair enough, but one can only question where you draw the line with your own hypocrisy. Clinton didn't personally insult Mrs. Orange Virus so your fake outrage at the snub is insincerity at its finest.

Which brings up all the criticism Trump got for not saying mean things about KimJong Un or Putin when he met with them and they were at the podium addressing the media and public after their meetings. You do not disgrace heads of state in those settings. That is low class.

The Orange Virus is well known for disrespecting heads of state on Twitter. He called Jong Un "Little Rocket Man" on Twitter. An obvious slight. Over 500 people, both famous and non, have been publicly slighted on Twitter by a sitting *president. These are not the behaviors of an honorable person. Did these things slip your mind? Case of selective amnesia, perhaps?

Of course not. You refuse to view these situations objectively, rendering your selective moral outrage #fakenews.
This is why we voted for Donald Trump. Will do it again in 2020.

If he's not already in prison by then, go right ahead.

Because leaders of state and other dignitaries do not insult one another in public events or settings. Hillary's heartless nod or cold look at Melania when she was greeting the presidential parties and waving to her was impolite. (imo)

Fair enough, but one can only question where you draw the line with your own hypocrisy. Clinton didn't personally insult Mrs. Orange Virus so your fake outrage at the snub is insincerity at its finest.

Which brings up all the criticism Trump got for not saying mean things about KimJong Un or Putin when he met with them and they were at the podium addressing the media and public after their meetings. You do not disgrace heads of state in those settings. That is low class.

The Orange Virus is well known for disrespecting heads of state on Twitter. He called Jong Un "Little Rocket Man" on Twitter. An obvious slight. Over 500 people, both famous and non, have been publicly slighted on Twitter by a sitting *president. These are not the behaviors of an honorable person. Did these things slip your mind? Case of selective amnesia, perhaps?

Of course not. You refuse to view these situations objectively, rendering your selective moral outrage #fakenews.
This is why we voted for Donald Trump. Will do it again in 2020.

If he's not already in prison by then, go right ahead.
And the pos sitting there with his arms crossed said a lot Guess he was just in pain that he wasn;t the main event

melania-trump-by-stane-jerko-3.jpg
Is this Melania? I am serious I do not know. If it is her plastic surgeon needs go be sued.
All of you white people look the same....

31266525687_be55743f39_b.jpg
bettyford_06_c0-83-720-502_s885x516 by

How much of that is plastic surgery.

I know, right? Imagine what Hillary and Mitchelle would look like without it ! Yikes !

See the difference is Michelle Obama has NATURAL beauty she doesn't need it.
Riiiight....
View attachment 233162

michelle-obama-smiling.jpg

Michelle-Obama-_-featured1.jpg

Right.
I like the weave better than the wig. You?

31266525687_be55743f39_b.jpg
bettyford_06_c0-83-720-502_s885x516 by

I know, right? Imagine what Hillary and Mitchelle would look like without it ! Yikes !

Riiiight....
View attachment 233162

Right.
You mentioned natural. I gave you natural. You respond with wigs, and weaves... Lol!!!

Riiiight....
View attachment 233162

Right.
You mentioned natural. I gave you natural. You respond with wigs, and weaves... Lol!!!

Mooch looks sorta manly....jus sayin

I was only referencing when they are in one's presence and others in attendance as well. Almost all leaders of state say things derogatory about a number of other heads we find in print. Trump just does it a lot more than the others and sometimes that may be necessary. I know he is a bit of an oaf in his language, I just gladly accept that because he is 100 times better than all the other cowards in politics combined.

Obama with his nose stuck up in the air and Hillary over there giving President trump the evil eye.

We need to pray extra protection around him. God knows what she's plotting.

And her friendly look at Melania, whose hand she refused to shake.

My bad, I thought she was there for the funeral.

Did she have a choice?
Do you think she went to Trump's inauguration with great anticipation?
She could have showed more courtesy towards Melania.

Why?

I find it funny that everyone else is suppose to be polite and cordial, but you Trumpers don't hold Pres. Trump to the same standard. You ever heard of that old saying, "Lead by example".

Not true. I think Trump is boorish and too insulting at times. What concerns me more is he does a very poor job of explaining his positions or reasons for what he does. He could disarm a lot of the journalists if he had better acumen.
But the point is simple; who is the best person for president for the common good. Trump has courage and good ideas and is willing to stand in there and take all the sick attacks that mostly focus on minor stuff and try to turn him into this monster who hates everyone and is only there to feed his ego. Dead wrong!! But you people are the least honest denizens of this nation there has ever been. It is truly sinful, imo. So we take the bad with the good and support him.

Well, aren't you a misogynist.
At least I didn't hire prostitutes to fuck while my wife was at home nursing my newborn child.
Lol, she ended up paying Trump! Trump is the man!
1 of them anyways. Trump’s never like the smart ones.
Awe, how fast you turn on one of your own. Just because she didn't take Trump out, your hatred is shown.
One of my own? :cuckoo:
Yes, anyone that will go against Trump. You will idolize. It's sick, but you're a liberal.

At least I didn't hire prostitutes to fuck while my wife was at home nursing my newborn child.
Lol, she ended up paying Trump! Trump is the man!
1 of them anyways. Trump’s never like the smart ones.
Awe, how fast you turn on one of your own. Just because she didn't take Trump out, your hatred is shown.
One of my own? :cuckoo:
Yes, anyone that will go against Trump. You will idolize. It's sick, but you're a liberal.
^ retard

Riiiight....
View attachment 233162

Right.
Watch a drag queen show sometimes. Those men know how to dress up and look good....from a distance.

What kind of men watch drag queen shows?

Riiiight....
View attachment 233162

Right.
I like the weave better than the wig. You?

On the white woman or the black one.

Riiiight....
View attachment 233162

Right.

You gave me plastic surgery and one who has a make up artist.

Riiiight....
View attachment 233162

Right.

Mooch looks sorta manly....jus sayin

Sounds like a true hater.

My bad, I thought she was there for the funeral.

Did she have a choice?
Do you think she went to Trump's inauguration with great anticipation?
She could have showed more courtesy towards Melania.

Why?

I find it funny that everyone else is suppose to be polite and cordial, but you Trumpers don't hold Pres. Trump to the same standard. You ever heard of that old saying, "Lead by example".

Not true. I think Trump is boorish and too insulting at times. What concerns me more is he does a very poor job of explaining his positions or reasons for what he does. He could disarm a lot of the journalists if he had better acumen.
But the point is simple; who is the best person for president for the common good. Trump has courage and good ideas and is willing to stand in there and take all the sick attacks that mostly focus on minor stuff and try to turn him into this monster who hates everyone and is only there to feed his ego. Dead wrong!! But you people are the least honest denizens of this nation there has ever been. It is truly sinful, imo. So we take the bad with the good and support him.

Did it take courage to get 5 deferments while real men of courage were going off and defending their country. Give us some examples of some of the SICK ATTACKS he has taken that he wasn't the root cause of. You didn't have to take anything, he has played you guys like a cheap whore.

Sadly, a very crude thread. A human being died who just happened to be POTUS.

Riiiight....
View attachment 233162

Right.
Watch a drag queen show sometimes. Those men know how to dress up and look good....from a distance.
How many drag queen shows have you watched to have such first hand knowledge?

Forum List

Back