At the funeral, felonous Hildebeast, STILL A POS!

I am ok with Hillary's mean look -- it could be much worse

We should be thankful that Hillary didn't have Melania murdered like she did 5069 other times before...

and we all know Trump is powerless to protect Melania if Hillary does decide put in a call to Soros to take Melania out -- Trump can't even protect himself from being investigated

235s3y.jpg
At lest she isn't living at the White House! Wahoooo!
But you`re still stalking her. Why?

Obama with his nose stuck up in the air and Hillary over there giving President trump the evil eye.

We need to pray extra protection around him. God knows what she's plotting.

And her friendly look at Melania, whose hand she refused to shake.

maxresdefault.jpg
You don’t know where that hand has been

Obama with his nose stuck up in the air and Hillary over there giving President trump the evil eye.

maxresdefault.jpg
You don’t know where that hand has been

Same place Hillary's has: Wrapped around Trump's penis.

maxresdefault.jpg
Why should any of them give Trump the time of day? They swee him for what he is - a low liue POS con man.

maxresdefault.jpg
Why should any of them give Trump the time of day? They swee him for what he is - a low liue POS con man.

Hey comrade, looks like your translator is breaking down.

I wonder, if Hillary were President......

We would still be fighting AGW, pollution, the deficit, honoring our veterans, supporting our allies, not spending millions on hauling around Trump's fat ass to one of his resorts nearly every week, not putting our country's future in the hands of her children, not using POTUS as a way to make money, Not trying to start an arms race, not putting Fox News people in key positions, not being the world's laughing stock. Not being embarrassed that our President made an ass out of himself on the world stage.

Carter steered us through the oil embargo. Clinton balanced the budget, Obama brought us back from the worst recession in 80 years.

If only you had 1/10 as much concern for your own soul as hers.
You think Trump’s prostitute has a soul?

Well, aren't you a misogynist.
At least I didn't hire prostitutes to fuck while my wife was at home nursing my newborn child.
No cash eh ? Get a second job. Maybe as a bartender at a strip club !

I can't take this hateful thread seriously. OP couldn't even spell the title to it correctly.

I know, right? Imagine what Hillary and Mitchelle would look like without it ! Yikes !

See the difference is Michelle Obama has NATURAL beauty she doesn't need it.
Riiiight....
View attachment 233162

michelle-obama-smiling.jpg

Michelle-Obama-_-featured1.jpg

Right.
You mentioned natural. I gave you natural. You respond with wigs, and weaves... Lol!!!

You gave me plastic surgery and one who has a make up artist.
That’s besides the point. You specifically said “natural”...

See the difference is Michelle Obama has NATURAL beauty she doesn't need it.
Riiiight....
View attachment 233162

michelle-obama-smiling.jpg

Michelle-Obama-_-featured1.jpg

Right.
You mentioned natural. I gave you natural. You respond with wigs, and weaves... Lol!!!

Mooch looks sorta manly....jus sayin

Sounds like a true hater.

"Brutha"....:lmao:

We would still be fighting AGW, pollution, the deficit, honoring our veterans, supporting our allies, not spending millions on hauling around Trump's fat ass to one of his resorts nearly every week, not putting our country's future in the hands of her children, not using POTUS as a way to make money, Not trying to start an arms race, not putting Fox News people in key positions, not being the world's laughing stock. Not being embarrassed that our President made an ass out of himself on the world stage.

Carter steered us through the oil embargo. Clinton balanced the budget, Obama brought us back from the worst recession in 80 years.

Carter totally fucked up the fuel situation in America. A little known thing is that shit's about to go away thanks to Trump policies. Expect fuel prices to drop a little more, to where they should have been the whole time. Furthermore, the US will profit from selling our oil. Refineries are being retooled and even a new one is being built. It's a great day to be an American as far as that goes. We're far away from Carter gas lines that go around the block today.

"Steered us through the oil embargo" my ass. He's the fucker that made us rely on the Saudis for oil to begin with. STFU, you ignorant twat.

As of this very day, the Saudis could drink their oil and it doesn't affect us. This is a good thing. Exactly opposite of how it was with Carter.

Carter totally fucked up the fuel situation in America. A little known thing is that shit's about to go away thanks to Trump policies. Expect fuel prices to drop a little more, to where they should have been the whole time. Furthermore, the US will profit from selling our oil. Refineries are being retooled and even a new one is being built. It's a great day to be an American as far as that goes. We're far away from Carter gas lines that go around the block today.

"Steered us through the oil embargo" my ass. He's the fucker that made us rely on the Saudis for oil to begin with. STFU, you ignorant twat.

As of this very day, the Saudis could drink their oil and it doesn't affect us. This is a good thing. Exactly opposite of how it was with Carter.
So, you want to get in an oil price war where the cost per bble at the wellhead in Saudi Arabia is under $10 & our cost is masny times more?
Trump didn't do shit. Our current situation is the result of decades of work.

We might not depend on Middle East oil but they can affect the market.

The lower the price of oil, the more oilfield workers lose their jobs. Trump got SA to dump oil . US jobs were lost.

As an example to your ignorance. If the US was not already under oil's thumb, the embargo would have done nothing.

As an example to your ignorance. If the US was not already under oil's thumb, the embargo would have done nothing.

Carter stopped the wells from pumping in Texas and shut down oil refineries. Yes, there's mucho internet proof, all I have to do is find a thread I started, jackass. He wanted to make us use "other people's oil reserves".

Furthermore, I lived that shit and could read the papers, so go fuck yourself, leftist shill faggot.

maxresdefault.jpg
Yes a BUNCH of FELON DemonRATS, that we have emails and texts from showing all their corruption and collusion, especially with the FBI &DOJ who were SUPPOSED to be investigating them, and as Strzok said, "She should Win 100 million to pne" ....You along with the whole Obomanation administration are WHORES, Liars and felons!

Dude, give Hillary a break, I mean her husband has been choosing other women over her for years. Then she loses the DNC primary to a black man then 8 years later she lost the general election to an orange man. She has reason to hate .
Eternal hell is too good for her.

Carter stopped the wells from pumping in Texas and shut down oil refineries. Yes, there's mucho internet proof, all I have to do is find a thread I started, jackass. He wanted to make us use "other people's oil reserves".

Furthermore, I lived that shit and could read the papers, so go fuck yourself, leftist shill faggot.

Soooooooooooooo no link.

While your butt is hurting from that here's a nice picture. It's from 1973. Two POTUSes before Carter.

iu

Forum List

Back