At least Mahmoud makes President Obama look really good.

I think her point was that the thread title gave away the intent of the original post.

The "at least" part?

You don't think that refers to the one thing Ahmanzinutjob managed to do that had any value?

Isn't that the same thing?

No.

That "at least" was a reference to the all but universal uselessness of Ahanazinutjob.

It was not a swipe at President Obama.

Ahmadinejad gave a great speech.

The nations that walked out where the main ones who needed to listen to his words. :cool:

And he let those Americans go...maybe he's turned over a new leaf.

i've never understood why they allow Ahmadinejad to speak whenever he brings his lunatic butt to NY.

You don't believe in freedom of speech?

how many people have spoken every time they set foot in the building?

for him to have his annual rant about the US and Israel??

It's not American soil...it is the UN. He only came over to make his speech...he has as much right as anybody to speak. I'm sure the arabs would get pissed at Netanyahu if he spoke there, but he has that right, too....

I AM objective. I objectively assessed that, regardless of content, you intended your thread title to be a dig. It's cute to watch people do that and then say "i don't know what you're talking about". i've known children who do that, too... but they outgrow it when they turn 12.

it would have been more "objectively" appropriate for you to just say he did exactly what he should have done.

i've never understood why they allow Ahmadinejad to speak whenever he brings his lunatic butt to NY.

I don't know re troofers... i don't have a lot of patience for them.

see, that's the thing... once again, there was something there we could agree on... left, right and center. only nutters and terrorist supporters would have disagreed with us. and we'd have agreed about them being nutters and terrorist supporters...

but for the title of the thread and the comments about the president "not embarrassing us". (when his predecessor was the one who embarrassed us).... which is what i was referring to.

I defy you to show any dig in anything in the OP. I commented that Obama gave a pretty good speech that was pro-Israel and also pro-Palestinian. It was focused on the proposed statehood for the Palestinians. It almost certainly provoked some of the comments from the President of Iran who of course wants Israel obliterated.

I think we do agree on it, but you chose to make it something partisan. I was not making it partisan in any way.

The question is that 30 countries walked out on the Pres. of Iran. Yet much of his speech was some of the same nonsense we hear from the Truthers. I wondered if they would criticize what he said?

But instead I get accused of ulterior motives by you and get negged by Ravi.

Not much grounds for agreement, huh.

you defy me? to do what? prove that your post is what it is?

I defy you to show the dig you criticized me for. Where is it?

The "at least" part?

You don't think that refers to the one thing Ahmanzinutjob managed to do that had any value?

Isn't that the same thing?

No.

That "at least" was a reference to the all but universal uselessness of Ahanazinutjob.

It was not a swipe at President Obama.

Thank you. It absolutely was not a swipe at President Obama. And if I wasn't seen as a 'conservative' (deep spooky voice), it wouldn't have been taken that way.

So to pull this back onto topic, are you guys defending and approving of Mahmoud's speech all truthers? Or just anti-semitic? Or both?

So to pull this back onto topic, are you guys defending and approving of Mahmoud's speech all truthers? Or just anti-semitic? Or both?

His speech isn't intended for anyone in the UN.
He's playing to his own audience.

Probably. But did you or did you not agree with the content?

I haven't read it sorry, and I'm not likely to.
I can pretty well guess what he will have banged on about and I know that, after reading it, I will dismiss him as an idiot at best, a madman at worst.

In any case, I'm sure I'm not the target audience.

I can pretty well guess what he will have banged on about and I know that, after reading it, I will dismiss him as an idiot at best, a madman at worst.

Here's the Guardian's version:

Ahmadinejad's verbal assault on the west and Israel promoted walkouts by diplomatic delegations. US diplomats were the first to leave, when Ahmadinejad referred to the "mysterious September 11 incident" as a pretext to attack Afghanistan and Iraq.

Later, he criticised the US for killing Osama bin Laden and burying his body at sea, saying the al-Qaida leader should have been brought to trial.

Other delegations, including those from the UK and France, walked out later when the Iranian leader said that if European countries were still paying a "fine or ransom to the Zionists" because of the Holocaust, they should also pay reparations for slavery.

In other parts of his speech he spoke of Zionists being responsible for "mass murder and terror against the Palestinians", and said the US and west "view Zionism as a sacred notion and ideology". The Israeli delegation had decided not to attend.
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's UN speech prompts diplomatic walkouts | World news | The Guardian

Here's the Guardian's version:

Ahmadinejad's verbal assault on the west and Israel promoted walkouts by diplomatic delegations. US diplomats were the first to leave, when Ahmadinejad referred to the "mysterious September 11 incident" as a pretext to attack Afghanistan and Iraq.

Later, he criticised the US for killing Osama bin Laden and burying his body at sea, saying the al-Qaida leader should have been brought to trial.

Other delegations, including those from the UK and France, walked out later when the Iranian leader said that if European countries were still paying a "fine or ransom to the Zionists" because of the Holocaust, they should also pay reparations for slavery.

In other parts of his speech he spoke of Zionists being responsible for "mass murder and terror against the Palestinians", and said the US and west "view Zionism as a sacred notion and ideology". The Israeli delegation had decided not to attend.
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's UN speech prompts diplomatic walkouts | World news | The Guardian

Oh, alright then...

I disagree about OBL, it was a good result.

The rest, it's easy to understand that as the Arab perspective on things.

Boy you guys have low standards, Obama's speech was a joke, I did this, I did that, he didn't do shit he's a failed President, he's weak and the muslims know it "Peace is hard" he takes credit for things he had nothing to do with and what do you people think he's going to do publicly? abandon Israel completely before the election?

President Obama spoke at the UN this week and delivered an eloquent pretty pro Israel and pro Palestinian speech among other things. Nothing ground breaking, but at least it didn't embarrass anybody and won't provide a lot of provocative sound bites.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, on the other hand, delivered a blistering diatribe against the USA for the manner in which they assassinated Obama bin Laden as a 'cover up' for the lie of 9/11, among other obscenities.

The U.S. and the entire European union and some others, some 30 or so representatives of countries in all, walked out on him.

An interesting day at the U.N.

Sadly, there are some Americans who seem to agree with Ahmadinejad.
Pathetic, even for you. Obama stood up for Israel, the nut from Iran fucking lost his mind.

Piss on you, FF.

Negged.

Did I say he did not? Did I criticize him in any way for what he said? No I did not. Your neg reflects a serious misreading of what I said. Obama was applauded for his speech. Thirty countries walked out on Ahmadnejad.

I think you owe me an apology.
Look at your thread title.

Pathetic, even for you. Obama stood up for Israel, the nut from Iran fucking lost his mind.

Piss on you, FF.

Negged.

Did I say he did not? Did I criticize him in any way for what he said? No I did not. Your neg reflects a serious misreading of what I said. Obama was applauded for his speech. Thirty countries walked out on Ahmadnejad.

I think you owe me an apology.
Look at your thread title.

Already addressed. You misread into that something which also wasn't said or suggested.

Raving Drooling Dipshit is on a bender.

:cuckoo::lol:

Forum List

Back