Assange: Obama is obviously trying to delegitimize Trump

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Wikileaks founder says source of email hack is '1000% Not Russia'

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange believes that the Obama administration’s sanctions against Russia, and the constant repetition of the talking point that Putin is behind the leak of the DNC and Podesta emails is an ‘obvious’ attempt at deligitimizing Donald Trump.

“Why such a dramatic response? Well, the reason is obvious. They’re trying to delegitimize the Trump administration as it goes into the White House,” Assange said during an appearance on Fox News’s Hannity set to air on Tuesday evening.

Speaking from the Ecuadorian embassy in London, Assange said that the obsession with blaming Russia boils down to the fact that “They are trying to say that President-elect Trump is not a legitimate president.”

Assange: Obama Is ‘Obviously Trying To Delegitimize Trump’
-----------------------------------------------------------

People can either take the information and wake the hell up , or remain a dumbass denying everything, or to no connect all the dots of information people post for you stay zombies good luck many zombies are going to have a huge, huge slap of reality.

They are setting up Trump to fall the radical communist nuts will be eagerly happy, but if they could see and understand what will come after it , it will fee like someone who made an instant decision to do something then seconds later realize what the hell did I do that for. It can never be taken back ..

If we don't get out of this , it is going to be the Sorriest day of America's life. You people are in a trance those who know exactly what I am saying are not in a trance. Those who poke their low IQ BS are the ones who are so far gone there is no hope for those types. Hence the title ZOMBIE. There is still a chance for that light bulb to go off.

DENY IT OR DON'T DENY WE ARE IN THE FIGHT FOR OUR LIVES AND OUR FREEDOM!

upload_2017-1-3_9-14-6.png

• Banned
Ever notice how in america the sky is always just about to fall?

IT''s been stalled by people who keep alert, aware, and blow the whistle the close insiders get to blowing the whistle on " everything" the faster they move to strip this nation.

You should look up MATT BRACKEN" on youtube, listen to him he is a former Navy Seal..............maybe he can connect those dots fully.

US government “propagandists” push for a foreign policy of “intervening around the world,” former presidential candidate and founder of the Institute for Peace and Prosperity, Dr. Ron Paul, told RT in a wide-ranging interview that also touched on Syria.

Following reports that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton blamed Russian President Vladimir Putin for personally directing a cyberattack that cost her the 2016 presidential election, Dr. Paul shrugged off the allegations as a “fiasco” “I think they're just agitating, because they lost the election. They're throwing out accusations and they have no proof,” the former Republican congressman for Texas said.

“The American people should be worried about the influence of our CIA in other people's elections, I mean probably hundreds. It's constant,” he said, even going as far as to allude to “domestic assassinations” the CIA has allegedly taken part in.

“Our government doesn't change a whole lot,” Paul explained. The people, who behind the scenes control the government, are always the same. And I consider that to be the case in most governments.”

The propagandists are on the side of the people who want us to be intervening around the world, and I imagine that because Trump has suggested maybe we ought to do a little bit less of that, maybe they don’t like that idea, and they want to discredit him for that approach,”Paul said.

CIA meddled in ‘hundreds’ of elections: Ron Paul talks Russia-blaming, fake news and more on RT

Wikileaks founder says source of email hack is '1000% Not Russia'

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange believes that the Obama administration’s sanctions against Russia, and the constant repetition of the talking point that Putin is behind the leak of the DNC and Podesta emails is an ‘obvious’ attempt at deligitimizing Donald Trump.

“Why such a dramatic response? Well, the reason is obvious. They’re trying to delegitimize the Trump administration as it goes into the White House,” Assange said during an appearance on Fox News’s Hannity set to air on Tuesday evening.

Speaking from the Ecuadorian embassy in London, Assange said that the obsession with blaming Russia boils down to the fact that “They are trying to say that President-elect Trump is not a legitimate president.”

Assange: Obama Is ‘Obviously Trying To Delegitimize Trump’
-----------------------------------------------------------

People can either take the information and wake the hell up , or remain a dumbass denying everything, or to no connect all the dots of information people post for you stay zombies good luck many zombies are going to have a huge, huge slap of reality.

They are setting up Trump to fall the radical communist nuts will be eagerly happy, but if they could see and understand what will come after it , it will fee like someone who made an instant decision to do something then seconds later realize what the hell did I do that for. It can never be taken back ..

If we don't get out of this , it is going to be the Sorriest day of America's life. You people are in a trance those who know exactly what I am saying are not in a trance. Those who poke their low IQ BS are the ones who are so far gone there is no hope for those types. Hence the title ZOMBIE. There is still a chance for that light bulb to go off.

DENY IT OR DON'T DENY WE ARE IN THE FIGHT FOR OUR LIVES AND OUR FREEDOM!

View attachment 104971

Libtards digust me, they are anti American scumbags.

IT''s been stalled by people who keep alert, aware, and blow the whistle the close insiders get to blowing the whistle on " everything" the faster they move to strip this nation.

You should look up MATT BRACKEN" on youtube, listen to him he is a former Navy Seal..............maybe he can connect those dots fully.

I'm more refering to the corporate state media's constant anxiety generation over nonissues as distractions.

Trump doesn't need anyone to delegitimize him.

The fact Assanage is going hard for Trump just shows that his leaks were bias. Hey maybe Russia didn't try and influence the election, but Assanage's ass sure did.

Assanage needs to realize we want the truth, but we don't want agenda behind releasing it.

obama simply doesn't want to leave. He will chain himself to the Resolute Desk and be dragged out in hysterics.

meh, it's great for ratings at least. It doesn't matter if the dems or reps are in charge, the media always makes it out that way.

It certainly keeps the home survivalists on their toes. When the SHTF at last, everybody but those in the know will actually be shocked. . . . they'll just think it's another chicken little false warning. Smart folks know it's coming, it's just a matter of when. And the next time will, of course, be the big game changer.

obama simply doesn't want to leave. He will chain himself to the Resolute Desk and be dragged out in hysterics.

Nah, I think he'll leave the White House. . . he'll just. . . literally, move across town.

Almost everyone on this site doesn't really understand his true nature though. They actually think he is a "progressive," or a "liberal," because they believe what they see on Fox News or hear on their Clear Channel radio.

The truth is, Obama is a big state, deep state, corporatist, militarist, that will just go on helping the Bush/Clinton/Kissinger/Brzezinski middle level elite crime syndicate control things from behind the scenes.

Shit, I wouldn't be surprised if Donald calls him once a week/month for instructions. :lmao:

Trump doesn't need anyone to delegitimize him.

The fact Assanage is going hard for Trump just shows that his leaks were bias. Hey maybe Russia didn't try and influence the election, but Assanage's ass sure did.

Assanage needs to realize we want the truth, but we don't want agenda behind releasing it.
In this case you got the truth.

Forum List

Back