Ask yourself: Why does the Donald rely so heavily on threats of Lawsuits?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
...and why does he threaten the withdraw it later? Did someone actually harm him or is it just all theater?

Will he follow up on his cease and desist letter to Cruz? I'm betting not a chance in hell

...and why does he threaten the withdraw it later? Did someone actually harm him or is it just all theater?

Will he follow up on his cease and desist letter to Cruz? I'm betting not a chance in hell
Because he can't afford to punch them.
CZrMo9WWQAE6ds6.jpg

He cant punch with those hands

IKR? The only American in the world that sues. What a dick.

Someone is word blind and cant see the words "so heavily" which indicates more than normal. So sad I saw that affliction on a Sally Fields commercial once

A. they outlawed duels
B. At his age he might break a bone if in a fight
C. the courts are the normal way civilized people settle disputes.

It is lucky for the person that Trump usually drops it. It is not like liberals that sue widows for their money.

Someone is word blind and cant see the words "so heavily" which indicates more than normal. So sad I saw that affliction on a Sally Fields commercial once
Dude, your ilk scream the word sue for being told "no". Get off your high horse, dumbfuck.

Dude, just a minute ago you thought the words so heavily was the same as normal so sorry if I dont believe youre now correct about reading into what different "Ilks" will do if something else happens sometime in the future.

Nice deflection from the topic tho....You should sue

Dude, your ilk scream the word sue for being told "no". Get off your high horse, dumbfuck.

Dude, just a minute ago you thought the words so heavily was the same as normal so sorry if I dont believe youre now correct about reading into what different "Ilks" will do if something else happens sometime in the future.

Nice deflection from the topic tho....You should sue
lol ok

"Ask yourself: Why does the Donald rely so heavily on threats of Lawsuits?"

Simple: Because he can afford it. And because in many instances he knows the defendant is going to walk away before they have to pay their lawyers. So he wins.

How many times does your average, middle-class American get mad enough to sue? I filed a law suit against American Express years ago. Cost me $3000 to get them to remove a $12,000 fraudulent charge on our account. But it worked.

Forum List

Back