Odds a black baby concieved in 2016 will end up killed by police.....

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Beyonce has really ruffled some feathers with her Black Panther movement and "Stop Killing Us" statement to cops. Hmmm.

I'd had to wonder....how bad is it? 40,000,000 black folks. How many are killed by cops? About 200-400 per year on average. And 95% of those are clearly justified. But we'll use that number.

WHAT are the odds a black baby concieved today is eventually killed by.....

A cop: 0.00001%
An abortion doctor: 33%

Wait....what??? Yes. The abortion rate amongst blacks has reached almost 500 aborted for every 1000 born. Or about 1/3 of all babies.
Statistics | Bound4LIFE
"Stop Killing Us" says Beyonce????? Look in the mirror bitch. Black women are killing 33% of the black population.

Beyonce has really ruffled some feathers with her Black Panther movement and "Stop Killing Us" statement to cops. Hmmm.

I'd had to wonder....how bad is it? 40,000,000 black folks. How many are killed by cops? About 200-400 per year on average. And 95% of those are clearly justified. But we'll use that number.

Wait....what??? Yes. The abortion rate amongst blacks has reached almost 500 aborted for every 1000 born. Or about 1/3 of all babies.
Statistics | Bound4LIFE
"Stop Killing Us" says Beyonce????? Look in the mirror bitch. Black women are killing 33% of the black population.
Will you be using similar statistics to defend Islam next? Since such an infinitesmal fraction of a percentage of Muslims commit an act of terrorism in their lifetimes?

From the same link.....the CDC says each year

616,000 black people are born
458,000 black people are aborted

BLACK PEOPLE......you are killing 45% of your kids!!!!!!

You wanna bitch about cops?

A black baby has a 0.00001% of one day being killed by a cop
A black baby had a 33%-45% chance of being aborted by its mother.

"Stop Killing Us"???? Beyonce needs to sing to the mirror and all her black followers. They're exterminating their own race.

Statistics | Bound4LIFE
Will you be using similar statistics to defend Islam next? Since such an infinitesmal fraction of a percentage of Muslims commit an act of terrorism in their lifetimes?

Start a thread. Worldwide anywhere between 25%-40% of Muslims support jihad and suicide bombings. Careful what you ask for.

For now....I'm focusing on Beyonce's "Stop Killing Us" cries to police.

0.00001% chance a cop kills them vs 40% chance their own mothers kill them. Which deserves a song?

Statistics | Bound4LIFE

Yeah but when muslims go bad they take down skyscrapers, murdering thousands of people they never met. How about the two muslims in san bernardino? Murdering people they made friends with at a christmas party, following what their religion teachers them to do. With the muslims, it's a fight over how our civilization will survive.

How about this doozy
CRIM6100 Metropolitan Problems in Criminal Justice
The rate in which blacks are killed by police use of force vs justified self defense by OTHER blacks......the same.

Yes. That's the findings by a collegiate study of all US homicides from 2009-2012.

Police use of force (justified AND non justified) killings of blacks.....we're the same % as that of blacks using only justified self defense.

So....blacks also kill each other more often in JUSTIFIED self defense than cops do.

Beyonce should do a song telling blacks to stop defending themselves against other blacks.

Look at the art of deflection^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

12687804_10156601757785093_8056767013164187114_n.jpg

From the same link.....the CDC says each year

616,000 black people are born
458,000 black people are aborted

BLACK PEOPLE......you are killing 45% of your kids!!!!!!

You wanna bitch about cops?

A black baby has a 0.00001% of one day being killed by a cop
A black baby had a 33%-45% chance of being aborted by its mother.

"Stop Killing Us"???? Beyonce needs to sing to the mirror and all her black followers. They're exterminating their own race.
If I knew of someone who was killing "their kids" I would call the police.

Statistics | Bound4LIFE

abortion cannot be compared to the murder of a living person-----Islamic terrorism
is being committed DAILY by incitement in muslim schools and mosques just as
murder was committed daily in the southern part of the USA in areas in which the
lynchings of black persons on trumped up charges were happily tolerated

Statistics | Bound4LIFE

Thats not fair...Consistency isnt the OP's niche

What is the bigger threat to end the life of a black baby concieved today???

A cop?
Another black person?
It's own mother???

Sang on it Bey!!!!

Statistics | Bound4LIFE

What your statistics show is that we are not doing enough. We need to immediately build Planned Parenthood clinics in each and every Black neighborhood in America and offer free shuttle services to all Black women from their homes to the clinic and back and a free lunch coupon to Church's Fried Chicken to boot. In twenty years, the numbers of murders and violent crime would be drastically reduced and we could probably consolidate and close half of all our prisons. The financial savings to our nation would be substantial.

CDC stats show each year....more black folks are dying than are being born. Their race is going extinct in America.

Police aren't the ones doing that shit.

Statistics | Bound4LIFE

What your statistics show is that we are not doing enough. We need to immediately build Planned Parenthood clinics in each and every Black neighborhood in America and offer free shuttle services to all Black women from their homes to the clinic and back and a free lunch coupon to Church's Fried Chicken to boot. In twenty years, the numbers of murders and violent crime would be drastically reduced and we could probably consolidate and close half of all our prisons. The financial savings to our nation would be substantial.

Here I thought you were giving actual instructions on what would help blacks but you mean to tell me it was all a farce? Unbelievable?! Never pegged you as a guy who didnt care :eek:

Statistics | Bound4LIFE

Here I thought you were giving actual instructions on what would help blacks but you mean to tell me it was all a farce? Unbelievable?! Never pegged you as a guy who didnt care :eek:

Just imagine.....if black women didn't kill 40% of their race.....the Dems would control the House and Senate forever and the White House almost every election.

Forum List

Back