Ask yourself: Why does the Donald rely so heavily on threats of Lawsuits?

It's working isn't it?
Gets him that free media attention each and every single time.

He's filed plenty of suits before running for POTUS. It's an offensive move to put his opponent on defense. Sometimes in civil suits, the one who fires the first volley is the one who wins, too.

It's working isn't it?

He's filed plenty of suits before running for POTUS. It's an offensive move to put his opponent on defense. Sometimes in civil suits, the one who fires the first volley is the one who wins, too.

Yes I agree, in this case with Cruz it backfired because Cruz said bring it on, being a lawyer himself he knows that offensive move and countered it.

It's working isn't it?

Yes I agree, in this case with Cruz it backfired because Cruz said bring it on, being a lawyer himself he knows that offensive move and countered it.

How do you know it has backfired? Are you in touch with Trump's lawyers? And privy to their advice?
Cruz hasn't practiced law or been inside a courtroom since 1998. Look it up. He's been pimping Christianity for the last 18 years, not battling cases in front of a judge.

It's working isn't it?

How do you know it has backfired? Are you in touch with Trump's lawyers? And privy to their advice?
Cruz hasn't practiced law or been inside a courtroom since 1998. Look it up. He's been pimping Christianity for the last 18 years, not battling cases in front of a judge.

Umm..........
you realize this is politics and that no law suit is really going to happen by either one?

Then Trump is the biggest bed wetter in the race. He has whined and cried at nearly every turn.

Yet he has not sued anyone.

But the question is why threaten to sue so many times and not sue once?
Because threat of lawsuit as intimidation has worked so well in the past. In this case Trump's playbook failed him, is all. I don't see how he can sue when the ad is in his own voice and image. How is that 'defaming' Trump?

I think his threatening a lawsuit about his stance on abortion was just a shot across the bow as a "warning" to other candidates...about the real issue Trump is afraid they'll bring up. A hope he has about keeping them too scared to talk about it. And that is, how Trump says the gay marriage issue is a "dead issue" and how of the several gay weddings he attended, he called them "beautiful" (on youtube).

If his followers found out he considers gay marriage "beautiful", that would be it. Abortion, people in his bloc are all over the place...sure it might cost him a few votes but not knock him that seriously. If folks in his bloc found out about his adoration for gay marriages....they're pretty much unified just right of center on that Decision last year that stripped the right to vote on the matter out of 50 states' hands...complete with a rainbow light show on the Whitehouse that same evening (when it takes days to get approval of any changes at the Whitehouse..)...

Abortion isn't bothering Donald as much as his position on gay marriage. And he means to stop it in its tracks using a surrogate issue first as a "warning".. Ie: he's showing his weak scales by the ferocity with which he defends them..

Anyone with Trump's level of wealth has at least two lawyers on permanent retainer. For them, sending their lawyers against an adversary is equivalent to the use of violence or extreme verbal assault, which are the options available to ordinary persons.

...and why does he threaten the withdraw it later? Did someone actually harm him or is it just all theater?

Will he follow up on his cease and desist letter to Cruz? I'm betting not a chance in hell

Trump supporters really do applaud you in keeping him at the forefront of the 24 hour news cycle. Da' Pope gets applause too, but more of it!...............:clap::clap::clap:...........:lol:.........

Forum List

Back