Asian-American Student Has Near-Perfect 1590 out of 1600 SAT Score and a 4.65 GPA, Gets Ugly Shock After Applications to Elite Universities

So because I think highly of Tim Scott, and would vote for him, that’s virtue signaling? Am I not allowed to be impressed with a black person, as that runs afoul of your (false) claims of racism?

More like your sudden starting of a thread on him (he’s been a candidate for a while now) and then bemoaning (on this thread) shortly after, that it is ”sad” that no one is participating in it … is pretty convenient. Virtue signaling? You tell me.

False claims? I haven’t called you a racist. I listed positions you have taken and opinions you have held that are racist in nature. In fact, they tend follow classic racist tropes. If a person were to that with antisemitic tropes, you would yelling antisemite would you not? So does that make you a racist? You are the only person who would know.

I judge everyone as individuals. You see people as part of a color group.
You do realize how ridiculous that sounds don’t you? Perhaps you need to revisit some of your statements about leftists.

More like your sudden starting of a thread on him (he’s been a candidate for a while now) and then bemoaning (on this thread) shortly after, that it is ”sad” that no one is participating in it … is pretty convenient. Virtue signaling? You tell me.

False claims? I haven’t called you a racist. I listed positions you have taken and opinions you have held that are racist in nature. In fact, they tend follow classic racist tropes. If a person were to that with antisemitic tropes, you would yelling antisemite would you not? So does that make you a racist? You are the only person who would know.

You do realize how ridiculous that sounds don’t you? Perhaps you need to revisit some of your statements about leftists.
Way too long an attack when you barely give a three-word dissent to others who say things unflattering about blacks.

Oh, companies won't go for that when they have to explain why an idiot nephew got a management job.

I've never worked for a manager I've thought was smarter than I was. But most of them have the other qualities that probably make them more suited to be managers.
Yes, Joey-we all know you have delusions of grandeur.

Well...more like delusions of adequacy.

361651527_10158981698787691_462919767009829769_n.jpg

Your great-grandchildren will be the victims of college graduates whose degrees mean nothing.

Many future doctors, lawyers, architects, engineers, etc. will be hanging pity degrees on their walls.

Your great-grandchildren will be the victims of college graduates whose degrees mean nothing.

Many future doctors, lawyers, architects, engineers, etc. will be hanging pity degrees on their walls.
Ah shut up. Unqualified white men have been getting degrees for decades. You are probably one of them.

Ah shut up. Unqualified white men have been getting degrees for decades. You are probably one of them.
And you are probably one of the black guys who got into a program you weren’t qualified for in order to reject a Jew or Asian. Since when is racism OK as long as it goes against everyone but blacks?

And you are probably one of the black guys who got into a program you weren’t qualified for in order to reject a Jew or Asian. Since when is racism OK as long as it goes against everyone but blacks?

You are confused. If a Jew or an Asian was rejected, it was probably a white person getting a legacy, or an athletic scholarship (Seriously how many Jew or Asian Athletes do you see?), or because his rich parents gave the school enough money to buy a new lecture hall.

Here's a very simple solution to the problem. Select students the same way the military academies select cadets. Every member of Congress has five nominees he can send. Since there are 10 Jewish Senators and 27 members of Congress (A pretty good showing for people who are only 3% of the population) you'll get plenty of admissions.

You are confused. If a Jew or an Asian was rejected, it was probably a white person getting a legacy, or an athletic scholarship (Seriously how many Jew or Asian Athletes do you see?), or because his rich parents gave the school enough money to buy a new lecture hall.

Here's a very simple solution to the problem. Select students the same way the military academies select cadets. Every member of Congress has five nominees he can send. Since there are 10 Jewish Senators and 27 members of Congress (A pretty good showing for people who are only 3% of the population) you'll get plenty of admissions.
Oooooooor it could be completely based on merit. Crazy Concept I know.

No WAY we can have Members or Congress choose who gets in. You think Omar would choose a Jew? Or Maxine Waters a white kid? It’s way too much power for biased Congress critters to choose who gets into Congress.

But that’s your idea of fairness? Omar chooses Muslims, Waters chooses blacks, and, you assume, Jewish senators would choose Jews?? THAT is how we decide who gets in? By race and ethnicity?

As far as legacies, that’s not illegal since race isn’t factored in. But now, thanks to the SCOTUS, when middle-class white, Asian, or Jewish kids will not be rejected to let in blacks with much worse academic credentials DUE TO SKIN COLOR.

Forum List

Back